• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueBlue

I really wish BBC would get the rights to show England internationals again. Everything about the ITV broadcast is wanky - from the intro music to the commentary.

Bo-Locks

Paraphrasing:

Lee Dixon: Slovakia surprised England in the first 20 minutes by coming out and being better than England expected

Audioboxer

A draw just means we need to go to Slovenia and win. Scotland need to score a fuckton more goals before even and England win wouldn't result in that since Slovakia's last game is Malta at home.

It helps demoralise Slovakia going into the game against us.

edit: Yas, boy wonder Rashford. Or Mr I Miss Half My Chances, but scored this time.

MikeBison

Holy fuck.
"Redemption" + "fingers will be pointed" + "he was at fault for the first goal"

Seriously. What the fuck. Build them up and break them down. Even as a Liverpool fan I can see what a talent Rashford is. Why try and slaughter him? He didn't fluff a back pass that got latched into or anything that heinous. He lost the ball near midfield trying one trick too many. Hardly criminal. Still should and could have been defended/saved.

weekev

Banned
It helps demoralise Slovakia going into the game against us.
I can see it all unfolding now. We will sneak an odd goal victory against Slovakia, go to Slovenia be winning but concede in the last 5 minutes. Slovakia go through on goal difference. We go out heroic losers...again

Audioboxer

I can see it all unfolding now. We will sneak an odd goal victory against Slovakia, go to Slovenia be winning but concede in the last 5 minutes. Slovakia go through on goal difference. We go out heroic losers...again

65DiC96.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom