• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Labadal

I got a PS Vita for Christmas this year; the system is absolutely delightful. The only games I have right now are COD, Uncharted and SF X Tekken, though. If there are any other Vita owners in this thread, my PSN ID is oldyella. Feel free yo add me!

Vita's form is as good as Liverpool's.

Facism

yup so fucking cold. One thing's for sure, i'm going to have a nice, tight nutsack when the spring hits. Balls been retreating from the cold pretty much all day, every day.

Wilbur

Banned
Oh man, we're playing Liverpool in a little bit.

http://i.imgur.com/KGnO8.gif[/IM]

Hope we can get a good pair of organised performances together against WBA and Wiggum. I want us to destroy, and likewise the week after against filthy Spurs.[/QUOTE]

Liverpool 2-2
WBA 2-1
Wigan 3-2
Spurs 3-1

5 points clear huzzahgg

For people on other timezones and I was asleep last night at a normal time!

Did I miss anyone who wanted a gift on Steam for Christmas? Last Chance cause after tonight I am not doing it anymore :lol

3Sixty

Team of the season?

Hmmm, based on only what i have seen from them.

Mignolet
G.Johnson, Jagielka, Huth, Vertongen
Arteta, Diame
Michu, Mata, Lallana
RVP

Kyoufu

yup so fucking cold. One thing's for sure, i'm going to have a nice, tight nutsack when the spring hits. Balls been retreating from the cold pretty much all day, every day.

I don't know about you, but I find it so fucking uncomfortable when my balls retreat into the abyss. When I was younger I thought there was something wrong with me.

Facism

Send me ten pounds bro I won't spend it on a midfielder

fuck you lol i just burnt my face and crotch laughing into my tea.

edit: kyoufu, i find it better in certain circumstances. Like running. Or football. A few times i've stopped awkwardly only top slap my sack against my thigh :eek:

Wilbur

Banned
Team of the season?

Hmmm, based on only what i have seen from them.

Mignolet
G.Johnson, Jagielka, Huth, Vertongen
Arteta, Diame
Michu, Mata, Lallana
RVP

Diame good shout. I will repost:

Mignolet
Rafael Jagielka Huth Baines
Fellaini Yacob
Suarez Michu Mata
RVP

Begovic, Vertonghen, Johnson, Sandro, Lallana, Ba, Lukaku

fuck you lol i just burnt my face and crotch laughing into my tea.o

I love you

Labadal

Did I miss anyone who wanted a gift on Steam for Christmas? Last Chance cause after tonight I am not doing it anymore :lol

I'd like you to buy me a referee that I will bring with me to the next Liverpool game.

Sloosha

Although I do love free stuff I think it would be unconscionable to take money from a youngster. You can add me on steam though. My username is the same as my gaf one.

You and Kyoufu are the best

GUYSSSSSS I WANNA SEE YOUR TEAMS OF THE SEASON SO FAR

Mignolet, Vertonghen, Baines, Zabaleta, Fellaini, Mata, Cattttthhhorla, Bale, Michu, RVP, Suarez

Keeper was a bit of a toss up to be honest. Mignolet has been really good, but no one stands out too much. I might have gone for Lloris had he played more games.

edit: I forgot Fellaini so swapped him for Rafael. Fuck it, back 3.

Messi

Well, #YOLO so eat whatever the fuck you want and date an equally obese woman.

win-win.

This made me lol quite hard because its shitty ass advice lol

Tell me something guys. So this girl, we used to be friends 15 years ago. Some stuff happened that meant we could no longer hang out/see each other. At the time it hurt my 11 year old self. I even went back to her house a few times but she had moved and the new owner would not give me any help on getting a new address. So I am at a party last friday and someone introduces me to her (I didn't even realize it was her, 15 years is a long time) we ended up talking for about 2 hours, catching up. So she tells me that she was told not to have any contact with my family and over the years she had seen me but always felt too afraid to come up to me because she thought I might not want anything to do with her. Quite the contrary, she was my everything at that time in my life. I told her about going to her house and was told no one ever said anything that nice to her. She asked me about some stuff that had happened in school (as in like...remember the time this happened) except that stuff happened after we stopped being able to hang out. So she was keeping tabs on me?

Does this sound like I am stuck in the friend zone?

pulga

Banned
This made me lol quite hard because its shitty ass advice lol

Tell me something guys. So this girl, we used to be friends 15 years ago. Some stuff happened that meant we could no longer hang out/see each other. At the time it hurt my 11 year old self. I even went back to her house a few times but she had moved and the new owner would not give me any help on getting a new address. So I am at a party last friday and someone introduces me to her (I didn't even realize it was her, 15 years is a long time) we ended up talking for about 2 hours, catching up. So she tells me that she was told not to have any contact with my family and over the years she had seen me but always felt too afraid to come up to me because she thought I might not want anything to do with her. Quite the contrary, she was my everything at that time in my life. I told her about going to her house and was told no one ever said anything that nice to her. She asked me about some stuff that had happened in school (as in like...remember the time this happened) except that stuff happened after we stopped being able to hang out. So she was keeping tabs on me?

Does this sound like I am stuck in the friend zone?

No, this sounds like some Hallmark channel movie.

Go for it bro. At 11, everyone's friendzoned.

3Sixty

Diame good shout. I will repost:

Mignolet
Rafael Jagielka Huth Baines
Fellaini Yacob
Suarez Michu Mata
RVP

Begovic, Vertonghen, Johnson, Sandro, Lallana, Ba, Lukaku

Yacob good shout, haven't seen enough of him in action though. Fellaini completely forgot about him, would probably have him in for one of the 2. Suarez doesn't fit the system imo.

Did you post that before? Funny how out CB pairing is the same. Bale was very close to my team.

fuenf

Fuck bay
movies unless they are the Rock an Bad boys II

Seriously though I'd like to see your Bundes team, even if it is all Bayern

Bundesliga team? Mh...

Adler / Neuer - Lahm - Dante - Wollscheid - Schmelzer - Gündogan - Kroos - Ribery - Götze - Müller - Reus.

Adler deserves it based on his performance this season, but Neuer would make more sense for this team and is overall the better keeper. The rest it's pretty much a standard Bayern / Dortmund mash up, there were other good players like Trapp, Kießling, Meier, Rode but it's hard to really judge their performance. Bayern and Dortmund are simply the best Germany has to offer.

3Sixty

Saints based (Current and Ex) team of the season.

Davis
Clyne, Fonte, Baird, Shaw
Cork, Lallana
Theo, Ox, Bale
Lambert

Bench: Gazzniga, Williamson, (lols) Kenwyene Jones, Crouch, Andrew Surman, Nathan Dyer, Gaston Ramirez

BOOM

Wilbur

Banned
Yacob good shout, haven't seen enough of him in action though. Fellaini completely forgot about him, would probably have him in for one of the 2. Suarez doesn't fit the system imo.

Did you post that before? Funny how out CB pairing is the same. Bale was very close to my team.

Yacob's been great, tidies up so well in front of what isn't the greatest defence (though Olsson in particular is pretty tidy). And yeah, posted it about an hour and a half ago I think.

What's good is that last year at this point I probably could have posted the whole City first team + RVP and that would have been team of the season. I'm enjoying it so far, it's more varied than usual.

Bundesliga team? Mh...

Adler / Neuer - Lahm - Dante - Wollscheid - Schmelzer - Gündogan - Kroos - Ribery - Götze - Müller - Reus.

Adler deserves it based on his performance this season, but Neuer would make more sense for this team and is overall the better keeper. The rest it's pretty much a standard Bayern / Dortmund mash up, there were other good players like Trapp, Kießling, Meier, Rode but it's hard to really judge their performance. Bayern and Dortmund are simply the best Germany has to offer.

Who is Wollscheid?? Don't want enough Bundesliga outside of Bayern/Dortmund and the occasional Hannover, but that's for Mame <3

fuenf

Who is Wollscheid?? Don't want enough Bundesliga outside of Bayern/Dortmund and the occasional Hannover, but that's for Mame <3

On of Leverkusen's CBs, he's 23 years old and played for Nuremberg before this season. PRetty much the whole Bundesliga was after him. Hummels / Subotic were really inconsistent at the start of the season, Badstuber played almost no game as CB and Boateng was great initially, but made too many stupid mistakes at the end of the season.

I did watch it on christmas day, and that pep section made me want to cry :(. It was so hard to watch that Espanyol game knowing it was his last home game. I very nearly went over for it.

Edit: Btw, what is that Rihanna song during the pep bit? I think its Rihanna

This will not help me. I am depressed about my weight and lack of a relationship. So to be quite honest. This might actually hurt me.

Why are you depressed about your weight? You were in beast mode from what I remember. :|

pulga

Banned
All you fucks listing Mata make me want to slit a wrist. Why the fuck does Madrid have to let go of all our fucking cantera?

Can we cry and moan and be insufferable assholes until he comes back home? :(

All you fucks listing Mata make me want to slit a wrist. Why the fuck does Madrid have to let go of all our fucking cantera?

Can we pull a Barcelona and cry and moan and be insufferable assholes until he comes back home? :(

Hopefully he has already seen what happens to most of your returning players, is he really going to be a sure starter with the kind of offensive players you got? Of course lets not forget that he was at Valencia for as long as you guys, does he really have that much of an attachment to Real Madrid? It would probably work if he had picked Arsenal though.

3Sixty

Saints top of the fair play league.

If the BPL gets a europa league spot for it i'll jizz.

Cheeky away day to some naughty Eastern European shithole <3#

Edit: Oh no we're not, just have least Yellows, oh well, 3rd then.

Messi

Can we cry and moan and be insufferable assholes until he comes back home? :(

tumblr_md66lpbKn31qab7qw.gif

Juventus - Campione D'Inverno 2012/13

Quite a compliment that even though we've lost two games this season already, compared to none last year, we have more points. Our strikers are scoring, albeit not with the regularity we could use, we're in the group stages of champions, and the highlight of the year for Torino FC fans is winning in a game of video game football. And we were crowned Winter Champions with a game in hand. I'd say Juve fans got our Christmas gifts rather early.

Every Champions League, also with questionable music

I'm guessing Microsoft Points are region locked? I want to buy some but GAME takes forever and ShopTo is fucking slow! I was thinking about getting them off Amazon.com

Top Bottom