• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Clegg

Messi.

Masturbating won't damage your chances of getting a girlfriend.

Every man in the world would be fucked if that were true.

K1LLER7

No thank you, I like it when my wingers take their man on! We'll take De GOAT though, apparently Casillas is crap now.

And Rafael. Rafael is boss.

Statue wingers are trendy now. Just look at Downing.

Expect Rafael to stay at United for a long time, De Gea on the other hand will probably return to spain in the future. You can have him when he's 30 :p

@Messi: I'm watching it now, This guy is amazing. Feel bad for Ronaldo having to come up against him.

Messi

Bu but the faplog dude.

Just for you dude, a look inside the faplog. This is what I do it to mostly.

Olivia-Wilde-011-1600x1200.jpg

That is of course other than the Tron stuff.

yella

I got a PS Vita for Christmas this year; the system is absolutely delightful. The only games I have right now are COD, Uncharted and SF X Tekken, though. If there are any other Vita owners in this thread, my PSN ID is oldyella. Feel free yo add me!

I got a PS Vita for Christmas this year; the system is absolutely delightful. The only games I have right now are COD, Uncharted and SF X Tekken, though. If there are any other Vita owners in this thread, my PSN ID is oldyella. Feel free yo add me!

Wrong thread?

vita is dead

Clegg

Yeah, if someone can find positive qualities in Clegg, then there's hope for us all.

Don't even pretend that you aren't immensely attracted by my staunchly pro-United, anti-everything else posting style.

Ladies love the wisdom that men spout on internet messaging boards.

K1LLER7

@Yella: Get Gravity rush :)

Rooney got injured volleying a ball in training yesterday. Young was injured. Jones injured. Welbeck ill. So much for rotating the team

Clegg

Messi, there isn't much point in trying to go after young wans if you're insecure with yourself.

That road leads to KFC buckets for one and many wasted nights fapping.

Messi

Maybe you should nuke the folder out of your computer. Hit a couple of clubs...errr pubs?

I don't think that would help. I have been going out more recently and enjoying it. I even met a girl I used to be best friends with 15 years ago. Had not spoken to her since then. So we will see where that goes. Its more the weight I am upset about. Fucking christmas.

Try not to fap to it

edit: sorry that was mean

Yep, it was. You should feel bad. :p

wait wait wait

Messi faps to other girls beside Olivia Wilde??!!

shocked.gif

I've been known to once in a while.

Edit: I quite like Scarlett Johansson

pulga

Banned
I don't think that would help. I have been going out more recently and enjoying it. I even met a girl I used to be best friends with 15 years ago. Had not spoken to her since then. So we will see where that goes. Its more the weight I am upset about. Fucking christmas.

Eh, everyone puts on pounds during Christmas, no biggie. Plus, I've seen a lot of gorgeous girls with out of shape dudes, so it's by no means your tombstone. Hopefully your former bff has taken you out of the friendzone.

fuenf

I did this before, but this time the will power just does not seem to be there. Every single day I fail on food.

It's the holidays, what do you expect. Just relax and enjoy the rest of 2012, you can worry about this stuff in 2013.

Facism

yo messi bro i'm with you. Fucked my ankle with Achille's Tendonitis, stopped going to the gym for like a month and a half, diet went to shit, put on half a stone. after losing 2.

I'd be more depressed about it if i didn't have a big, fat cock and spunked a lake after a wank. No post-wank blues here, bro. How can you ever be down about a job well done?

Wilbur

Banned
yo messi bro i'm with you. Fucked my ankle with Achille's Tendonitis, stopped going to the gym for like a month and a half, diet went to shit, put on half a stone. after losing 2.

I'd be more depressed about it if i didn't have a big, fat cock and spunked a lake after a wank. No post-wank blues here, bro. How can you ever be down about a job well done?

You and Kyoufu are the best

GUYSSSSSS I WANNA SEE YOUR TEAMS OF THE SEASON SO FAR

Salazar

Oh man, we're playing Liverpool in a little bit.

KGnO8.gif

Hope we can get a good pair of organised performances together against WBA and Wiggum. I want us to destroy, and likewise the week after against filthy Spurs.

Top Bottom