• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

on football related news though a bit old, CR7 has refused to extend his contract. expires in 2015 we still got time.

What thread do you think this is, mate?

Jeremy%20Piven%20-%20Get%20the%20Fuck%20Out.gif

This is Masturbation |OT| CUM VEST

Turok_TTZ

Wilbury's cumming on his face as we speak.

stop making me laugh and cry Football gaf.

concerned at the rejection. we actually offered cr7 a proper raise on his salary. plus with beckhams law no longer in effect once he renews, we will be paying alot more than we shud just to keep him happy.

he still is sad it seems.

Wilbur

Banned
stop making me laugh and cry Football gaf.

concerned at the rejection. we actually offered cr7 a proper raise on his salary. plus with beckhams law no longer in effect once he renews, we will be paying alot more than we shud just to keep him happy.

he still is sad it seems.

He's only sad because no one talks about cum at Madrid

2.gif

pulga

Banned
Somewhere, Andres is twitching to post his heathen masturbatory habits.

#BanAndres

I wonder if Messi jacked off to Olivia tonight.

But it should be salty and disgusting like a Mc Donalds meal, not like a fruit. If the unfortunate female isn't left with regret and a disgust at herself I feel like I haven't done my job properly.

Fuck I also live right next to a retirement home, it sucks man.

We never did get out "Shamed like in..." [OT] ;_;

Mumei, pls.

Arnie

I am actually glad Andres isn't here for this little discussion.

I imagine donkeys and Aunties will be thrown into the mix and that's the sort of imagery you can't erase.

Festive holidays are stupid, I'm sat around at 3:52 talking about jizz because of this backwards sleeping pattern.

Turok_TTZ

on the subject of masterbation, any of ye play with yer arse? I don't but the guys i know that do that kind of stuff keep hyping it to me. shud I listen to the hype or its not for everyone?

pulga

Banned
Pulga there was a study where guys ate a strict diet of either fish, meat, fruits, or sweets and their ladies tried to guess which diet they were on. They said it affected the taste, but I think its bullshit.

Also, pineapple is not an acceptable piece of fruit. Not even on pizza, you fucking animals who eat Hawaiian.

Edit: Didn't know Mumei was a lady. That's great! Is she the only lady in footygaf? Last time we had a lady in here that I remember it was also a female mod, and that didn't end well. But Mumei is fucking class.

Well, I think the protein makes our cum salty! So I'm thinking it might be true. Seeing Wilbury and Freewheelin are the only FootyGAF members who see each other everyday, they must step up to the plate and be our test subjects.

That or Quiche can drop by again. Do it for SCIENCE!

Wilbur

Banned
on the subject of masterbation, any of ye play with yer arse? I don't but the guys i know that do that kind of stuff keep hyping it to me. shud I listen to the hype or its not for everyone?

I keep reading your posts in my head in some vaguely Eastern European accent and laughing at them

Poster Of The Year

1. Turok_ITK

bud

you just know turok has already finger banged himself, and is just looking for some validation.

Wilbur

Banned
I am actually glad Andres isn't here for this little discussion.

I imagine donkeys and Aunties will be thrown into the mix and that's the sort of imagery you can't erase.

Festive holidays are stupid, I'm sat around at 3:52 talking about jizz because of this backwards sleeping pattern.

Firstly, it's 3:48

Secondly, you sound resentful. These are the best of times, Arnold. Why even bother watching Liverpool any more when you can score more with a buttplug

The thought of Andres ploughing one of his cousins excites me a bit to be honest.

I want to know what Andres looks like before I commit masturbating time to him

I play around a little when I'm wiping my arse, yeah. Not too much lately, it's a little dry down there

Wilbur

Banned
Well, I think the protein makes our cum salty! So I'm thinking it might be true. Seeing Wilbury and Freewheelin are the only FootyGAF members who see each other everyday, they must step up to the plate and be our test subjects.

What is your fascination with me and bro doing jizz shit together :lol :lol

Also, fuck Quiche. I shan't have the semen of a Chelsea fan near or on my face.

I play around a little when I'm wiping my arse, yeah. Not too much lately, it's a little dry down there

This is bordering on too weird for me

Dry LOOOOOOOL

I can't understand what's wrong with my life

These are the worst of times, Arnold. Return to your possession football, for we have lost the battle of Afer Dark

Mumei is a guy

Don't be such prudes. You haven't really masturbated before you have found yourself with a toothbrush up your ass, remember to throw it out afterwards unless it's someones toothbrush you don't like.

I want to know what Andres looks like before I commit masturbating time to him

Imagine him like this myself.

hzNqP.jpg

Falcao looks like the kind of guy who would snort a few lines.

Wilbz and Freewheelin are related and Quiche is a minor. That's a slippery slope, mate. Only see that kind of thing in hentai

Wilbur

Banned
Don't be such prudes. You haven't really masturbated before you have found yourself with a toothbrush up your ass, remember to throw it out afterwards unless it's someones toothbrush you don't like.

Imagine him like this myself.

http://i.imgur.com/hzNqP.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

Then it is time to wank. Falcao is hot. Nice hair, nice colour skin, wonderful ability.

At a house party once my friend put all seven family members' toothbrushes up his arse and wiped them around the rim of his dick.

Turok_TTZ

I'm just gonna assume its not for me. hell i havent even tried it yet, too scared. i have no problems wiping myself but actually touching myself down there.... makes me real nervous.

Arnie

This is what happens when there's no football on. I don't know how I'll cope in the summer.

I'll have banked my degree, not found a graduate job, and will be spending my evenings reading this goz before waking up for a shift at WHSmith Preston. If I don't kill myself before 2014 it's a stonewall miracle.

Seems like it would be a slippery slope from there - Like Icarus flying too close to the bum.
oh looorrrrddddd

Top Bottom