• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Going to bed. Sweat dreams, bros.

iub1cDt2iYliE.gif

Wilbur

Banned
watching a video on youtube called Sex Change Surgery-Male transform to Female Gender

i dont know why

its the most horrifying thing i've ever seen

had to turn it off

winced

Arnie

So I just started watching Liverpool at Stoke after being out all day (I saw Les Mis! It was pretty entertaining though some of them really can't sing all that well and when the cacophony of voices started up I started tuning it out because I couldn't understand anything, and also Amanda Seyfried's gigantic eyes and whoever was playing Marius' gigantic mouth were highly distracting to me. But I digress.).

I hope it's good~

It's shit.

Although we did let off a smoke grenade when Suarez won a penalty.

Do people actually put things up their arse when they wipe

what, have I been doing it wrong?
No, hell no, just, no.

Caress the surface, but never delve deeper in your quest for unwanted poo residue.

Turok_TTZ

forgot to say this. apparently many in the bernabeu are impressed by jurgen klopp's dortmund after our loss to them, socios and brass.

from my socio source. klopp even considered for madrid coach?

iwanttobelieve.jpg

Timurid

To divert your attention, how was Les Miserable? Does it feel like a stage show at all?

I liked it. The part when Seyfried comes in was a bit boring, but aside from that it was a great film. Hugh Jackman did his best performance of his life and Anne Hathaway did a fantastic job as well. Hopefully, they both win awards for their performances.

Mumei

watching a video on youtube called Sex Change Surgery-Male transform to Female Gender

i dont know why

its the most horrifying thing i've ever seen

had to turn it off

winced

You know that feeling where you see someone get hit in the balls and you feel that twinge in the pit of your stomach where that horrible wrenching sensation happens when it actually happens to you?

I see that happening and I can't quite process it in my head. But yes, definitely don't watch that surgery.

To divert your attention, how was Les Miserable? Does it feel like a stage show at all?

I think one way it did feel like a stage show was the way it moved from setting to setting. It seemed very clipped, I guess, where a scene was set in X spot and we stayed in that general vicinity until the next part.

You can tell the actors aren't real singers (though Hathaway was probably the best) and some of the delivery at non-dramatic moments was almost monotone / boring), which was really the biggest sticking point. I saw it with my mother, two uncles, an aunt, and my cousin and they all liked it.

Salazar

You know that feeling where you see someone get hit in the balls and you feel that twinge in the pit of your stomach where that horrible wrenching sensation happens when it actually happens to you?

Nah, I get aches up my lower back when the boys get struck.

There's probably some complex interplay between psychology and anatomy in determining sensation at that moment.

Wilbur

Banned
I should clarify that Im an ass virgin.
not for long
Shebby is Wormtongue.

I see that happening and I can't quite process it in my head. But yes, definitely don't watch that surgery.

That's what it was like, like I could feel my stomach churn like I've been upside down on a rollercoaster for five hours. Literally came close to shedding a tear watching what they've done to that poor penis. And there's jaunty elevator music in the background.

I don't want to be here

Wilbur

Banned
Have to wait for it here, but I'm not a huge Tarantino fan.

Pulp Fiction's so fucking overrated. Reservoir Dogs is brilliant, though. I did like that driving one, too. But Kill Bill's pants.

RD - BRILLIANT
PF - BRILLIANT
JB - BRILLIANT
KB - BRILLIANT
DP - NOT SEEN
IB - BRILLIANT
DU - WILL BE BRILLIANT

TARANTINO IS BRILLIANT

Mumei

It's shit.

Although we did let off a smoke grenade when Suarez won a penalty.

Then what do you recommend instead?

My options are:

Fulham at Liverpool - 12/22
ManCity at Sunderland - 12/27
Wigan at Everton - 12/26
Everton at West Ham - 12/22
Arsenal at Wigan - 12/22

Wilbur

Banned

My options are:

Wigan at Everton - 12/26
Arsenal at Wigan - 12/22

Out of them, Fulham - Liverpool I suppose. If you can catch Newcastle at Man Utd anywhere, you should certainly watch that.

Wilbur

Banned
Wilbury, you left out True Romance which was written by Tarantino and I consider one if his films because it feels like one if his. It is also BRILLIANT.

It's got a great script but it's not stylistically Tarantino, so I only think it is VERY GOOD

But the Dennis Hopper/Christopher Walken scene is absolutely fucking BRILLIANT

i dont wanna be an ass virgin anymore after this post

Not too sure what this implies but I kinda like it

pulga

Banned
My favorite movie of the year. It such a fun movie to watch. I love Tarantino's films.

Finally something we can agree on. Tarantino is the GOAT.

But DP is shit, Wilbz. Don't taint your Tarantino loving mind with it.

Aaaaand I'm out. It's almost fucking 6 am and you cunts have kept me up all night. Got my flight to Barcelona today, to boot! Someone remind me to store lots of piss.

Wilbur

Banned
Finally something we can agree on. Tarantino is the GOAT.

But DP is shit, Wilbz. Don't taint your Tarantino loving mind with it.

Aaaaand I'm out. It's almost fucking 6 am and you cunts have kept me up all night. Got my flight to Barcelona today, to boot! Someone remind me to store lots of piss.

store lots of piss

Arnie

My options are:

Wigan at Everton - 12/26
Arsenal at Wigan - 12/22

Fulham v liverpool, definitely.

Death Proof's better than Pulp Fiction.

Top Bottom