• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Carbonox

Out of QT's films, Kill Bill and Pulp Fiction are my favourites. Didn't like Reservoir Dogs and Inglorious Basterds was just OK. Haven't seen Jackie Brown or Kill Bill 2 yet. Django looks good though.

Salazar

Wenger on #nufc: "At Old Trafford at times they made Manchester United look vulnerable defensively. They could have won"

:lol, you're one to talk.

George Riley ‏@georgeyboy
Phil Brown has just told us on @bbc5live Breakfast that he has sent his CV in to be the new #Blackburn Rovers manager

Holy shit.

Carbonox

I might send my CV in at Blackburn. Got about as much chance as anyone else on the planet to get them out of the rut given the trash running the club.

Tigger please, Small Soldiers is on ITV2 in 20 minutes.

dc89

doicare as physio
dc for pr
I'll mow the pitch
Arnie for chef
Soi Fong for motivation

Can I be goalie?

Of course! Sounds good to me! What can Jeff do, it's only right he has a place in this crack management team.

---

We better beat Norwich :(

553456_10152375600075455_110580401_n.jpg

Shock and awe: the Russian club that offered € 250 million for Messi was none other than Anzhi. Now that Messi turned them down they'll probably just settle for Falcao or something. Oh and probably get Mou in the summer too. FFP where are you?

Salazar

Fergie on Pardew: "He is the worst for haranging referees. His whole staff, every game. He was at it the whole game on Wed."

:lol :lol

More Fergie on Pardew: "He shoves a ref then makes a joke of it, then he's got the cheek to criticise me. It's unbelievable."

Now do Wenger, Frogie. Do Wenger.

FootballFan

Shock and awe: the Russian club that offered € 250 million for Messi was none other than Anzhi. Now that Messi turned them down they'll probably just settle for Falcao or something. Oh and probably get Mou in the summer too. FFP where are you?

It's scary to think there are people that can pay that much for a player lol.

Salazar

Fergie says focus on spat with Dean is price of being at "most famous club in world" not a "wee club in the north-east like Newcastle"

I'm dying here.

Scott Wilson ‏@Scottwilsonecho
Sounds like Fergie is having a right go at Pardew at his presser. Loves to dish it out - clearly not quite so good at taking it..

Fuck off Scott.

GorillaJu

It cracks me up to hear the same people who pick and prod at every word other managers make to find something to mock cheer on Ferguson's lame press conference trolling.

Also that United kit looks like a golf shirt, and not at all like a soccer uniform. What the fuck is wrong with Nike?

GolazoDan

It cracks me up to hear the same people who pick and prod at every word other managers make to find something to mock cheer on Ferguson's lame press conference trolling.
Because other managers are terrible at it. Benitez and Mancini, appalling. Wenger at least had some geek/Deirdre Rachid gimmick going on back in the day.

Top Bottom