• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

operon

you're going out with a girl who is perfect

you have a great sex life

you love her

one day she surprises you with a strap-on

you think it's furniture which weirds you out a bit

she says she wants to use it on you

she'd never tell anyone

it'd feel great she says

do you let her?

a great poet of our time (ali g) had this to say on the matter:

"But me would never feel completely comfortable being bummed by a man. Me feel strongly that me exit hole should stay me exit hole and never become me entry hole, you know what l is saying?"

he is talking about a man though

it's kind of like that bit in lord of the rings

the black rider says that no man can kill him

"i am no man" says the woman who kills him

would ali let himself get bummed by a woman (julie)?
It would be going fine til you hear the immortal words "I didn't expect this much blood"

operon

Have to wait for it here, but I'm not a huge Tarantino fan.

Pulp Fiction's so fucking overrated. Reservoir Dogs is brilliant, though. I did like that driving one, too. But Kill Bill's pants.
Arnie I defend you all the time in here but what the fuck is this shit

Wilbur

Banned
split a nice pie.

0ppTB.gif

Arnie

It just rubs me up the wrong way, I had a summer of catching up on the Tarantino films I'd missed, watched Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, and Death Proof in a week, and out of all of them Pulp Fiction let me down the most. Just felt it was really overhyped, which impacted my enjoyment, sadly.

I also thought Death Proof was surprisingly good, considering everyone treats it like the ugly duckling. RD is king though.

Wilbur

Banned
http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/27995_532141100130746_1790850741_n.jpg[/IG]

my fav two players of all time (R9, zizzou) and best ref (collina), legends![/QUOTE]

This wasn't recently, was it? Ronaldo's still a chub there

[quote="Arnie, post: 45823706"]It just rubs me up the wrong way, I had a summer of catching up on the Tarantino films I'd missed, watched Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, and Death Proof in a week, and out of all of them Pulp Fiction let me down the most. Just felt it was really overhyped, which impacted my enjoyment, sadly.

I also thought Death Proof was surprisingly good, considering everyone treats it like the ugly duckling. RD is king though.[/QUOTE]

Man, Pulp Fiction is great. Not his best, but its great. I don't know why I've never got round to seeing Death Proof. Just because my mum and dad love Tarantino as well so we always try and watch them together, but we never watch films together.

Inglourious Basterds/Jackie Brown is his best. Probably the former, at a push.

Arnie

Haven't seen Jackie Brown.

IB is really good, especially the scene where they pretend to be German soldiers in the bar. Or the milk scene at the beginning. Sublime.

Wilbur

Banned
Haven't seen Jackie Brown.

IB is really good, especially the scene where they pretend to be German soldiers in the bar. Or the milk scene at the beginning. Sublime.

Yeah they're the two highlights for me.

I think you'd like JB, considering you like slow burners like Killing Them Softly/TTSS. It's slow but its wonderful.

Anyone here liked Anchorman?

^ You should see it.

Amazing film

I read a quarter of the script for Django. I hope it doesnt detract from the experience.

It won't. I've read it. I also read the script for IB. There's something wonderful about seeing a Tarantino script unfurl on screen, its like seeing one of your favourite books turned into a great film

How is Killing Them Softly? Pretty polarized views from my compardres. Also, thats good to hear Wilbury, I always saw his work that way too.

I have a meeting with a film production company next month about my script. (small indie place) fingers crossed; sandwiched between my exams

I really want to see Killing Them Softly. There just wasn't room in my schedule :(

I'll probably see Zero Dark Thirty this weekend. I'm still skeptical despite the reviews that it will be that good. Not crazy that it is "based on actual events".

Wilbur

Banned
Suarez a slight doubt for the QPR game ?

Taarabt gonna put himself in t shop window for Barca.

People keep thinking Barca have put a down payment on Neymar. Nay. Tis Adel that will fire them to next year's CWC.

How is Killing Them Softly? Pretty polarized views from my compardres. Also, thats good to hear Wilbury, I always saw his work that way too.

I have a meeting with a film production company next month about my script. (small indie place) fingers crossed; sandwiched between my exams

Killing Them Softly's my film of the year, but I can see why people wouldn't like it. It's incredible; looks gorgeous, fantastically written and acted.

That's great though mang, good luck to you. Send us all video links when it gets nominated for Oscars mkayy?!!!

People keep thinking Barca have put a down payment on Neymar. Nay. Tis Adel that will fire them to next year's CWC.

Killing Them Softly's my film of the year, but I can see why people wouldn't like it. It's incredible; looks gorgeous, fantastically written and acted.

That's great though mang, good luck to you. Send us all video links when it gets nominated for Oscars mkayy?!!!

already bought a john terry mask for the speech

GQman2121

Banned
Anyone who didn't like Kill Bill--specifically Pt. II--will probably not like Django.

Saw Django today and loved it. Zero Dark Thirty isn't open in Orlando or Austin yet. Hopefully this weekend.

What did you think of the preview for the Matt Damon movie? I think that looks pretty good.

FootballFan

Don't pretend you read through the thread. :p

Kidding, #VitaBros.

Any of the VitaBros play All Star Sony Battle Royal whatever the hell it's called. Having heaps and heaps of fun on it(when playing with 3 others).

Some characters, well just Kratos, are so much more powerful than the rest.

FootballFan

I actually did. And it's extremely disturbing.
#VitaBros - which reminds me. If I can mind PSASBR for cheap I may pick it up for some Vita multiplayer action!

I wasn't really planning on getting it, but I found a deal which was up for 1 hour only, for only $39(NZ money), which is under half price of its usual price. Fact that it comes with PS3 and Vita version was awesome too.

Was a good buy. Most people only need 1 or 2 matches to understand everything then it gets nuts. Though as I said in my previous post I could see it being boring for someone playing alone.

dc89

I wasn't really planning on getting it, but I found a deal which was up for 1 hour only, for only $39(NZ money), which is under half price of its usual price. Fact that it comes with PS3 and Vita version was awesome too.

Was a good buy. Most people only need 1 or 2 matches to understand everything then it gets nuts. Though as I said in my previous post I could see it being boring for someone playing alone.

Well at the moment it's £25 here on Amazon for the PS3 version which entitles you to a Vita download. But.... we need to go cheaper®

Salazar

Who's ready for Fergie's press conference? I'm expecting "Shinji will start training on monday."

I'm expecting:

Nani's still suffering the effects of [insert strain/knock]

We're going to give Phones/Welberg/Young The Fearless until the last minute to prove their fitness.

RVP so godlike :lol

WBA are a good team, a dangerous team. Lukaku a real threat.

Can't afford to keep going behind :lol Going to tighten up defence.

GorillaJu

Anyone who didn't like Kill Bill--specifically Pt. II--will probably not like Django.

What did you think of the preview for the Matt Damon movie? I think that looks pretty good.

I'm still going to see it. I liked KB Pt II much much more than Pt I. I'm counting on at least mildly enjoying it even if I don't love it.

Top Bottom