• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Leaked United home shirt 13/14

Wonderful, but the fuck is that collar ?

It got Puma'd

FJJxy.jpg

I think we were linked quite heavily with him at one point? Is he any good Milch?

He's been pretty awful in that blue shirt most of the time. Looked very good in a few matches for Mainz but was also very inconsistent (but was only like 20 years old). He is pretty good for the German U21, though. He could do well at the right club and leaving Schlacke is always a good thing to do :D

I'm sure he'll go to the PL. Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs are interested according to rumors. Maybe Arsenal but there's Cazorla, Wilshere and Arteta. I think he could work as 10 at Liverpool, he said his father is a die-hard Everton fan, though :D

Clegg

From Fergie's presser:

"Shinji Kagawa wanted to do a warm-up and training on the pitch and he is gettiing close. I'll see what he's like today and I could maybe put him on the bench tomorrow depending on who is available.

GolazoDan

He did take part in the pre-match warmup the other day. Reckon he'll play in Rooney's place while Rooney recovers from a heavy Christmas.

Salazar

Nup.

Will be

-----------DeGOD
Smalling--Rio--Evans--Evra
Valencia--Carrick-Clev-Young
------Welberg--RVP

Don't think SAF said anything about Rafa so I assume still unfit. I want Büttner, but Evra keeps scoring fucking goals.

Ugh, you think Ferguson's inane drunk ramblings aren't terrible? Rose-colored glasses, and all that.

Do me a favour. RAWK are scandalised, incidentally. Behaviour wholly unbecoming a Knight of the Realm, fuckin :lol Get back to us when anyone gives a fuck what your manager has to say.

Yeah, he's very inconsistent so far, which is normal for this age, but not so much if you compare him to the likes of Götze and I feel like his character/work ethic are questionable.
He might still be a good fit for Arsenal.
With his departure, the smurfs might go all out and sign Sneijder as his replacement because they never give a shit about (wage) hierarchies and such.

/also this:

3avVr.jpg

Mastadon

Banned
Do me a favour. RAWK are scandalised, incidentally. Behaviour wholly unbecoming a Knight of the Realm, fuckin :lol Get back to us when anyone gives a fuck what your manager has to say.

Steady on, I'd listen to BROdgers all day long. He has a dreamy voice.

I'm beyond disappointed that when I googled 'alex ferguson knight', I couldn't find a photoshop of him in armour on horseback.

spidye

it is rumoured that bayern is interested in holtby. could be an interesting signing.

it's probably fake though since his agent denied any bayern interest and he always said he wants to play in PL

GolazoDan

Ugh, you think Ferguson's inane drunk ramblings aren't terrible? Rose-colored glasses, and all that.
They get the desired reaction. Fergie obviously doesn't believe Newcastle are a wee club but he knows it'll wind them up. Pardew runs his mouth all the time, Fergie's returned fire and chucked a couple of grenades in there with it. "Drunk ramblings", by the way? Nice.

GorillaJu

Nup.

Will be

-----------DeGOD
Smalling--Rio--Evans--Evra
Valencia--Carrick-Clev-Young
------Welberg--RVP

Don't think SAF said anything about Rafa so I assume still unfit. I want Büttner, but Evra keeps scoring fucking goals.

You, being the only FootyGaf member who actually checks Rawk on a daily basis, would be the one to know, not me. I haven't been there in ages, but I appreciate the presumption that because I don't lap up press conference trolling from old men that I must subscribe to your imagined Rawk-member consensus. Then again, you'd be the one to know, not me.

it is rumoured that bayern is interested in holtby. could be an interesting signing.

it's probably fake though since his agent denied any bayern interest and he always said he wants to play in PL

The rumour was that Bayern wants him but because there's no place for him, they'll instantly loan him out.

Yeah, Sammer might like to see this happen but Holtby must be retarded to accept that offer.

spidye

The rumour was that Bayern wants him but because there's no place for him, they'll instantly loan him out.

Yeah, Sammer might like to see this happen but Holtby must be retarded to accept that offer.

it's pretty dumb if he accepts. there's no way we would bench kroos or müller for him

Salazar

SAF banned Sky from this morning's presser over their coverage of Rant-gate. #MUFC

Man, if we can just stop letting in goals, this season is some vintage material.

yessssssssss troll them said:
Fergie: "There was no ranting or raving from me, I was demonstrative. Everyone knows I'm demonstrative, I'm an emotional guy."
Expand Reply

Who would you bet on in a fight?

Wenger has reach but he couldn't damage a pavlova. Pardew looks like a man who does oodles of cardio in front of a mirror.

Salvadora

I reckon Arsenal have a good chance tomorrow, what with the players having a long rest and such. I wouldn't bet against Newcastle but they seem to be in disarray at the moment. Secret agent Ba is our inside man.

Wenger never gets mad because he never sees anything

Eurgh went out last night and ended up throwing up my curry in the sink. First time I've thrown up in a long time

Yen

April 09 said:
"Everton are a big club, not a small one which Benitez arrogantly said," said Ferguson. "But arrogance is one thing. You cannot forgive contempt, which is what he showed [the Blackburn manager] Sam Allardyce last weekend.

"In my experience no Liverpool manager has ever done that. It was beyond the pale."

Mastadon

Banned
Wenger never gets mad because he never sees anything

Eurgh went out last night and ended up throwing up my curry in the sink. First time I've thrown up in a long time

That's okay, your breakfast is sorted at least!

Guys, how much do you pay for your haircuts? I usually pay £22, but my usual place is closed so I went to a barbers offering gents cuts for £8. It looks exactly the same. Fair enough to guy doing it was morbidly obese and smelled like yoghurt, but for a third of the price I can look past that!

Yen

Guys, how much do you pay for your haircuts? I usually pay £22, but my usual place is closed so I went to a barbers offering gents cuts for £8. It looks exactly the same. Fair enough to guy doing it was morbidly obese and smelled like yoghurt, but for a third of the price I can look past that!

!!!
What do you get for £22?

Slizz

Pretty much the same. 35$ for shampoo, conditioning, haircut and tip.

If I go into any of the cheaper places like Supercuts or something like that, they never end up doing my hair like I ask them, instead I get a generic cut that sucks.

Top Bottom