• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Salvadora

If I were you I'd put that money towards a CB.
This is the dream pretty much every transfer window. Getting Ba for £7 or so wouldn't deplete us financially, I hope. Wenger will probably ignore most of the problem areas, so I'm just being realistic.
Lewis Holtby has announced he'll leave Schalke when his contract expires at the end of the season.
He has been an Arsenal target for some time, if I remember correctly.

kharma45

Safe to say this match isn't going well, but about sums up the season so far in this new save :\

ibbW9oE3Q8CYNB.png

Kyoufu

Honestly I think it's mainly perception. He used to be so good that now his performances pale in comparison. He's still a good quality midfielder, just not the world-class player he was at one point.

He's still seen as one by pundits/players which is what my complaint was about. Cabaye respects him and looks up to him which is nice and all but don't "fear" him like France were saying they did before the Euro game.

Hixx

Ferguson's a bell but I'm glad someone is finally saying how it is with Pardew who is a straight up and down fucking cunt of the highest bastard order.

Salvadora

It seems like Blackburn's owners want to destroy the club in a comical fashion. It's like watching a ship sink slowly.
Read in an interview
in the Daily Mail
ages ago where he said he wouldn't rule out a move based on his dad supporting Everton.

It will be interesting to see the amount of clubs in for him in the summer, as he's leaving on a free. He looked great against Arsenal, but I don't know what that means anymore.

Salazar

What does Shebby have to offer?

Watch your mouth, pappe.

His career in domestic football lasted eighteen years from 1978–96. He won every domestic honour, including the Malaysia Cup, Malaysian FA Cup and League Championship. He has played against the likes of Bayern Munich, Hamburg SV, Aston Villa and Newcastle. He was named Man of The Match when facing Shrewsbury Town. Shrews manager Graham Turner rated his performance as 'Top class'.

Turok_TTZ

Mou will not get fired.... ****!
Looks like I'm gonna hafta accept madrid's fate, this seasons a bad one.
Madrid have failed to figure out a way to fire Mou without paying him shit.
Mou would have to resign and he would never do such a thing.

I trust in our team to do their best, even if they ignore mou if they have to. Benzema is already doing so and has been for quite some time.

Meanwhile cr7 is asking for ridiculous sums of cash and all the money on his image rights. This guy is looking to leave. Florentino will never agree on cr7 terms on the image rights. with beckhams law dead we are gonna pay alot more cash once we renew. is cr7 still sore on kaka?

Turok_TTZ

what do ye guys know about ac milan after balotelli? i thought they were broke? do they really intend on selling pato and robinho to get that fool?

Salvadora

Where would Ronaldo go if he left Madrid? PSG? A Russian club? Those look like the only viable options if his demands are indeed crazy. It would be a mistake to leave this early.

Salazar

Where would Ronaldo go if he left Madrid? PSG? A Russian club? Those look like the only viable options if his demands are indeed crazy. It would be a mistake to leave this early.

It would make him look a prat to go and play in a weak(er) league.

Zlatan's panties would be instantly and irremediably twisted and he would end up chinning Ron.

Turok_TTZ

the real problem is beckham law no longer applying. we already offered him a higher salary as it is. he has rejected madrid's efforts to have him extend. we still got to 2015 but currently he isn't interested in renewing. bothersome. if im not mistaken we have to pay an extra 20+% to the spanish gov becuz that law is expired. which is why florentino refuses to give all the image rights to cr7.

Clegg

Mou will not get fired.... ****!
Looks like I'm gonna hafta accept madrid's fate, this seasons a bad one.
Madrid have failed to figure out a way to fire Mou without paying him shit.
Mou would have to resign and he would never do such a thing.

I trust in our team to do their best, even if they ignore mou if they have to. Benzema is already doing so and has been for quite some time.

Meanwhile cr7 is asking for ridiculous sums of cash and all the money on his image rights. This guy is looking to leave. Florentino will never agree on cr7 terms on the image rights. with beckhams law dead we are gonna pay alot more cash once we renew. is cr7 still sore on kaka?

Mourinho isn't the problem.

The problem is the players who are acting like complete bastards.

Salazar

Top 3 goalscorers in the PL since Jan 2011 -> RVP (61 goals), Rooney (44), Ba (34).

"I can’t afford to get rid of anyone. We’re not overloaded." @OfficialQPR boss Harry Redknapp talks transfers.

K1LLER7

Provisional squad: Lindegaard, De Gea, Smalling, Vidic, Wootton, Ferdinand Evans, Buttner, Evra, Cleverley, Giggs, Fletcher, Scholes, Tunnicliffe, Carrick, Kagawa, Young, Hernandez, Welbeck, Van Persie.

:D

Turok_TTZ

Mourinho isn't the problem.

The problem is the players who are acting like complete bastards.

Our current mini crisis wudnt be happening if mou had actually bothered to create a stable environment and didn't try to stir up the shit he is doing. he has done everything to destabilize us. And most of all he refuses to listen. half the shit we are in could have been avoided if he had just listened to the team. but no, "I am always right" attitude made a shitfest for all parties involved. that asshat needs to accept input from team, his tactics are bombing and mou refuses to realise it. in denial. malaga vs madrid, who was the team that looked confused? wasnt malaga.

Clegg

Surely the manager must take responsibility as well if the team isn't doing well.

Sure he deserves some of the blame.

But the players are the ones causing all these problems.

Mourinho challenged them and they went off crying to their mates in the media.

Carbonox

Top 3 goalscorers in the PL since Jan 2011 -> RVP (61 goals), Rooney (44), Ba (34).

"I can’t afford to get rid of anyone. We’re not overloaded." @OfficialQPR boss Harry Redknapp talks transfers.

And yet everyone wants to get rid of Ba bar Pardew. :lol

Funny folks us Newcastle lot. There are good reasons behind both sides. But I know for a fact if we keep him, we'll play the exact same way as we have been because Pardew's too pussy to drop Cisse and use a good formation.

Even then that means Mourinho lost, he's not going to win over the cry babies in the Real squad no matter who you think are right or wrong here.

Turok_TTZ

What bs paper did you read this from? its the other way around except instead of going to the media, mou is taking it out on the team.

Kyoufu

And yet everyone wants to get rid of Ba bar Pardew. :lol

Funny folks us Newcastle lot. There are good reasons behind both sides. But I know for a fact if we keep him, we'll play the exact same way as we have been because Pardew's too pussy to drop Cisse and use a good formation.

The reason I want Ba gone is because of that release clause. Pardew says Ba will be sold by the summer if he doesn't leave in this window or signs a contract.

Good striker but I don't want to deal with "will he stay or will he go" every transfer window. Don't think the players would want that either.

Turok_TTZ

Even then that means Mourinho lost, he's not going to win over the cry babies in the Real squad no matter who you think are right or wrong here.

which is why i was hoping florentino would risk burning 20 million euroes and fire this assclown. his antics have gone on long enough.

Hixx

@SimonPryde: "I've spoken to Danny - there's not a fantastic appetite for (Tottenham) to take him back". MoN on Rose. #safc #totalsport

ijOpkOViATaAR.gif

Top Bottom