• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Turok_TTZ

meanwhile apparently bild had an exclusive on lewandowski to manutd for €22m come season end. bild is a reputable german paper. what you guys think? hit or miss? Usually, Bild is credible.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
@SimonPryde: "I've spoken to Danny - there's not a fantastic appetite for (Tottenham) to take him back". MoN on Rose. #safc #totalsport[/IMG]

There's no sense in us taking him back in January, with Naughton playing reasonably well and BAE back to fitness, he'd be on the bench and that's of no use to anybody.

We'll make a decision at the end of the season, he needs to get used to playing every week in the PL and develop his game.

K1LLER7

With no Valencia we'll probably get a Young, Welbeck, Persie and Hernandez front 4. My guess:

De Gea

Smalling, Vidic, Evans, Evra

Welbeck, Carrick/Fletcher, Cleverly, Young

RVP
Hernandez.

kharma45

meanwhile apparently bild had an exclusive on lewandowski to manutd for €22m come season end. bild is a reputable german paper. what you guys think? hit or miss? Usually, Bild is credible.

Plz no, we don't need 5 strikers unless it means someone is leaving which I doubt.

JW6XA.jpg

:(

So beautiful...

Scott Sinclair has gone from promising player with unbelievably fit girlfriend, to bench-rotter with a dumbass skank hanging off of his arm in just 5 months

GorillaJu

I want everyone who had Gareth Bale on their FPL teams and Santi Cazorla on the previous week's team blasted into the sun immediately.

fuenf

they were the first to break the news on ozil to madrid. also on sahin to madrid. tis the reason i say they are credible/reputable. they usually on their mark.

BILD is reputable when it comes to Bundesliga (especially Bayern) stuff. However, they really dont know what they are talking about when it comes to Dortmund...

Arnie

Jesus christ Ferguson, he's a fucking horrendous human being, and the FA are scared shitless of him. His comments about Pardew, specifically the one about 'everything I've done for him' sound like thinly veiled threats.

I want scuba Sahin to play against QPR.

training1_50dda3f1a6786569961732.jpg

Kyoufu

Jesus christ Ferguson, he's a fucking horrendous human being, and the FA are scared shitless of him. His comments about Pardew, specifically the one about 'everything I've done for him' sound like thinly veiled threats.

FA aren't scared. It just so happens that David Gill (Chief Exec of MUFC) is the Vice Chairman of the FA...

If that isn't a conflict of interests then I don't know what is.

Messi

etGvp.jpg

pole dancing moves eh? :p

Something something my pole something

Man the pictures from the time she was training for Tron were awesome.

Edit: man, we get this magazine in work. Imma get to see these pole dancing moves. I hope for pictures

GolazoDan

The thing I don't get with Alex Ferguson is this. Since he runs things, why can't we be 10+ points clear. Why does it have to be 7 or less. He's slacking. Sick of him. Horrible little man, for that reason alone.

Clegg

Welbz is a winger now and Fergie might be transitioning Rooney into midfield (Shinji needs to play there though).

I can see Fergie's reasoning over why he wants a new striker.

GolazoDan

FA aren't scared. It just so happens that David Gill (Chief Exec of MUFC) is the Vice Chairman of the FA...

If that isn't a conflict of interests then I don't know what is.
He's pretty good at his job. The person above him on the ladder used to be the chairman of Manchester City.

Salvadora

Yeah I completely don't understand the people supporting him spouting stuff like this.

Kyoufu

Honestly, the day Fergie retires and Man United become just another shit club then football will be saved, for it has been dead for so long now.

So many gutless, glory-hunting Man United fans all over the world who need to taste mediocrity. The world must see balance.

Top Bottom