• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Hindle

Banned
tumblr_m9yp5wAQTK1rpwbr9o1_250.gif

We can still be friends

:D

GolazoDan

Honestly, the day Fergie retires and Man United become just another shit club then football will be saved, for it has been dead for so long now.

So many gutless, glory-hunting Man United fans all over the world who need to taste mediocrity. The world must see balance.
Harsh truths: When you become a successful team you get a lot of glory hunting fans. God knows how many Manchester City fans have popped up over the past few years, people who don't have a clue who Shaun Goater or Paul Dickov are. Likewise Barcelona, it's become the cool thing to support them, especially if you wanna pretend to be a neutral, "a lover of the beautiful game". These people have never experienced the lows either because they hadn't hopped onto the bandwagon then. It's the nature of the beast with sport.

Lots of brilliant United fans though. The away games show that. They'll always be there and were there when we were shit.

Welbz is a winger now and Fergie might be transitioning Rooney into midfield (Shinji needs to play there though).

I can see Fergie's reasoning over why he wants a new striker.

I hope Shinji doesn't play in midfield. I want him right behind the striker.

GorillaJu

Jesus christ Ferguson, he's a fucking horrendous human being, and the FA are scared shitless of him. His comments about Pardew, specifically the one about 'everything I've done for him' sound like thinly veiled threats.

I want scuba Sahin to play against QPR.

training1_50dda3f1a6786569961732.jpg

That LFC training top looks like a Raf Simons joint

raf.190.jpg

Hixx

There's no sense in us taking him back in January, with Naughton playing reasonably well and BAE back to fitness, he'd be on the bench and that's of no use to anybody.

We'll make a decision at the end of the season, he needs to get used to playing every week in the PL and develop his game.

he will sign for us perm in Jan

pulga

Banned
Our current mini crisis wudnt be happening if mou had actually bothered to create a stable environment and didn't try to stir up the shit he is doing. he has done everything to destabilize us. And most of all he refuses to listen. half the shit we are in could have been avoided if he had just listened to the team. but no, "I am always right" attitude made a shitfest for all parties involved. that asshat needs to accept input from team, his tactics are bombing and mou refuses to realise it. in denial. malaga vs madrid, who was the team that looked confused? wasnt malaga.
Im not even going to bother anymore. Fans like you are one of the biggest problems with Madrid. So fucking fickle.

Zabojnik

Ronaldinho got a new car, nice to see him not wasting his money :/

That's one ugly car. It's like he doesn't want anything he owns to be prettier than him.

First Peluso, then Drogba. Lulz. Didier makes no sense, Marotta said so, Conte said so. Gotta sell those copies I guess.

Must we really buy Peluso? :/

pulga

Banned
You don't feel like mou stirring the shit has affected the team? Do you not think he is at fault for any of it?
Is Mou the one crying to the press every other day and leaking shit? No. Whatever problem they've had, it shouldve stayed in the locker room.

Rumored Liverpool Home for next year. I rather like it. The detail on the sleeve is nice.

liverpoolkit1314.jpg

I reckon Warrior could become the shirt-makers of choice in the next 5 years or so if they have money to throw around. The material is beautiful.

Just gotta sort those away kits out

edit: Don't really like the white stripes under the collar

Yes. How dare he. What gall. Well I never. Such audacity.
I just love it when people come out with stuff like "he is a horrible human being".

:lol

As a United fan I love it. I wish we had more manager on manager beef. Pardew can do one. Fergie told him so. I hope Pardew goes for it on his response too. Would be fun.

Oh dear @ guy in the 'Post Photos of Yourself' thread using it as a travel diary

Choice quote about the PS2 from Gaming-side:

'Disappointing'

Table: flipped

GQman2121

Banned
That's my biggest issue with it

It's very anti-Tevez. No collar popping allowed.

But seriously, what function would those button provide? And it's not like any player is going to button the shirt up anyway, so the top button on the shirt is pretty redundant too.

dc89

I'm dredding the debut City shirt from Nike. Absolutely dredding it.

Most here have probably never had the pleasure of wearing a lovely fitting, quality material, stitched crest Umbro jersey.

Fuck Nike!!!

Top Bottom