• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Messi

I'm dredding the debut City shirt from Nike. Absolutely dredding it.

Most here have probably never had the pleasure of wearing a lovely fitting, quality material, stitched crest Umbro jersey.

Fuck Nike!!!

Clearly you have never been heavy set trying to wear an umbro kit, awful material sticks to you.

I just love it when people come out with stuff like "he is a horrible human being".

:lol

As a United fan I love it. I wish we had more manager on manager beef. Pardew can do one. Fergie told him so. I hope Pardew goes for it on his response too. Would be fun.

mancini-ferguson.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYP4O-8yPZI

Riccardo Saponara, 1991, Empoli. Move it, Marry, before someone else gets to him. He just started blooming.

I don't see the awesome, sorry :|
(and it's not always clear if he's scoring or passing, or maybe that's just me)

Milik seems like the new hotness (he'll join Leverkusen soon):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0nRX1PU_ZM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WjoperEqjQw

I'm dredding the debut City shirt from Nike. Absolutely dredding it.

Most here have probably never had the pleasure of wearing a lovely fitting, quality material, stitched crest Umbro jersey.

Fuck Nike!!!

Yes, fuck Nike, but then I hated my Umbro sports gear almost as much.

Zabojnik

I don't see the awesome, sorry :|
(and it's not always clear if he's scoring or passing, or maybe that's just me)

You'd be a terrible scout. :p Nah, there's no "awesome" yet, but I think he's talented and has started to show it. Beautiful running technique / ball control, good vision, nice shot. He can play as a WF/LMF/RMF. I've basically given up on us buying a world-class player, so we might as well sign all the domestic talent we can.

GolazoDan

I just love it when people come out with stuff like "he is a horrible human being".

:lol

As a United fan I love it. I wish we had more manager on manager beef. Pardew can do one. Fergie told him so. I hope Pardew goes for it on his response too. Would be fun.
Amen. Bombs must be dropped. That or bring Dalglish back. His post-match interviews where he'd lunge at the interviewer, the highlight of last season.

You'd be a terrible scout. :p Nah, there's no "awesome" yet, but I think he's talented and has started to show it. Beautiful running technique / ball control, good vision, nice shot. He can play as a WF/LMF/RMF. I've basically given up on us buying a world-class player, so we might as well sign all the domestic talent we can.

Hmm, yeah maybe. But then you'll probably end up buying half of his transfer rights and keep him at Empoli. Like most Italian clubs you seem to do that a lot (Immobile, Gabia_dude).
I feel like you need some old, yet awesome fuck. Someone like Klose (too late) or Drogba or Villa?

Zabojnik

Hmm, yeah maybe. But then you'll probably end up buying half of his transfer rights and keep him at Empoli. Like most Italian clubs you seem to do that a lot (Immobile, Gabia_dude).
I feel like you need some old, yet awesome fuck. Someone like Klose (too late) or Drogba or Villa?

marottapriceisrightsmall.jpg

Klose, Drogba, Villa, we'll take anyone.

GorillaJu

It's very anti-Tevez. No collar popping allowed.

But seriously, what function would those button provide? And it's not like any player is going to button the shirt up anyway, so the buttons on the shirt are pretty redundant too.

Well the buttons are meant to help the collar keep shape - at least that's the traditional usage of buttons in those positions. That said I generally hate excessive buttons. It's a mark of the Miami douchebag, and the gaudy 20-something Japanese and Korean men with no sense of style.

If they make a Mass Effect movie I'd want The Rock to play Shepard. Or maybe Channing Tatum. I'm not Mass Effect fan though, they all probably want bloody Nathan Fillion or someone instead.

Oh damn - Sam Worthington. :lol :lol

I didn't play paragon or renegade, I just picked the replies I thought I would say in those situations.

This is what I don't understand. The decisions are meant to be tailored around you, instead people are divided into good or bad. Is it because there isn't really any benefits to the non-extremes, like Fable?

Hixx

This is what I don't understand. The decisions are meant to be tailored around you, instead people are divided into good or bad. Is it because there isn't really any benefits to the non-extremes, like Fable?

In ME3 the paragon/renegade stuff is so diluted it's irrelevant

In ME1 you had to be rather hardcore para/rene to get all the conversation stuff

Top Bottom