• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

If your house/flat/room was burgled today, what possessions would you genuinely be distraught about were they taken.

Beyond my laptop/phone I can't really think of anything else.

I don't think it's anything to do with fanboys in all honestly. Families just love buying Mario/most Nintendo games, that's all.

GAF has shown me otherwise. Also don't see many families bother with wii u, they already got a wii which they don't play anymore and think the wii u is just some silly add-on, hell I heard what I thought was a pretty well informed gamer say it was an add-on a few weeks back.

Hixx

If your house/flat/room was burgled today, what possessions would you genuinely be distraught about were they taken.

PC, wallet, Vita... maybe my PS3. original 60gig. Hate the shitty matte plastic new ones

Salvadora

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0pJzPXuvwo

Has anyone seen this? Crazy lad puts a video on facebook kicking off because 'scousers' are ruining his life by... calling him crazy. He basically just attacks Scousers - drugs/Hillsbrough/their open mic nights(?????)...

Canny funny tbh. I know it sounds naff but he gets so angry... someone should gif the BULL...SHIIIIIIIT at the end

I'd laugh but he seriously looks like someone who is on the edge and would do something dangerous.

Labadal

To be honest? Everything I play games on. Not that they're important per se, but I've spen a lot of money over the years.

Lots of limited edition albums (limited as in around 100 of them produced), computer obviously (got thousands of photos which are only backed up on external HD's), Copenhagen photo book which was also pretty limited and would be a pain to try and get back, a few 24 hours and then never sold again shirts that I love but can't get replaced, a few concert related stuff (guitar picks, half a guitar and such) that are great memories.

Rest of the stuff like consoles, tv and sound system I could probably get replaced easily with insurance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0pJzPXuvwo

Has anyone seen this? Crazy lad puts a video on facebook kicking off because 'scousers' are ruining his life by... calling him crazy. He basically just attacks Scousers - drugs/Hillsbrough/their open mic nights(?????)...

Canny funny tbh. I know it sounds naff but he gets so angry... someone should gif the BULL...SHIIIIIIIT at the end

Says he's not crazy, but he's listed The Day After Tomorrow as one of his favourite movies...

Not crazy at all... no sir.

ib2iY5HV7Wq4cd.gif

Arnie

Apart from the white at the neck not bad.

I think the white looks alright, gives it something I suppose. Love the focus on a classic look though.

Photo of the smoke grenade following Suarez's pen. We were in euphoria for about four minutes. The smoke ended up filling my entire view, to give you an example of how it escalated.

ocpv2l.jpg

Timurid

I love being a cunt and killing time at the end of the game, they get frustrated and try to mow you down, then a quick attack and a goal.

So sweet.

This prick scored at 5 min mark from a penalty i conceded and for the whole game he sat back. At the end of the game, i had 76% possession and 25+ shots...

Yen

I love being a cunt and killing time at the end of the game, they get frustrated and try to mow you down, then a quick attack and a goal.

So sweet.
Those is pretty much my main tactic. Football isn't about goals, it's about possession. Pass the ball about, hope their team moves higher up the pitch or has offside trap on, and then blitzkrieg.

Timurid

Those is pretty much my main tactic. Football isn't about goals, it's about possession. Pass the ball about, hope their team moves higher up the pitch or has offside trap on, and then blitzkrieg.

That's my tactic too!! What kind of formations do you guys use? I've been using a 3-4-1-2 and i won all my games with that formation until i was beaten by that prick i mentioned earlier.

Prediction time:

Sunderland 1 Spurs 1
Villa 2 Wigan 1
Fulham 2 Swansea 1
United 4 WBA 2
Norwich 0 City 0
Reading 0 West Ham 1
Stoke 2 Soton 0
Arsenal 1 Wee Club 1
Everton 1 Chelsea 2
QPR 1 Liverpool 2

Asked before but there were no Dortmund fans around, what was Klopp's first season like?

Oh, ok - I don't really keep track of the thread, but next time use the Dortmund sign to call us
MA7R6.png
:|

Uh, it was awesome. Breath of fresh air, etc. etc. even though we narrowly missed the EL spots because Hamburg overtook us on the last fixture (fuckers) - still better than the near relegation the season before, lol
He brought along Subotic, which was a huge deal because of how expensive he was (kind of similar to Rogers -> Allen) at the time for us.
Other than that he didn't change the system all that much and most of his other transfers turned out to be interim solutions, but then I'm also not sure who was mainly responsible for those transfers.
Do you like, want me to encourage you to stand by Rogers and hope for better times? Because I dunno, lol - though you could definitely see some differences in terms of how we played, the philosophy and all - but yeah, he definitely needed some time to put forward his idea of football.

/typos

Zabojnik

My brother got a Nexus 7 for Christmas and now I want one too.

Dat petty jealousy.

I was playing around with one in a store today. One snappy device, but I just can't justify buying a tablet, even a somewhat cheap one, just for posting 'OMG GIOVINCOOOO!!!!!!11' on FootyGAF during Juve matches, when I'm too lazy to get up and run to the PC. That's basically all I'd need it for.

kharma45

yeah i find in fifa its all about keeping your shape.

That's mine tactic too!! What kind of formations do you guys use? I've been using a 3-4-1-2 and i won all my games with that formation until i was beaten by that prick i mentioned earlier.

4-3-3 attack

These guys quit without the ball.

cunts.

Top Bottom