• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Yen

Cabaye isn't a cunt. Don't get why GAF thinks he is.

Cabaye-.gif

SPEARING.png

Empty

it was a clear red. someone at the time (morsel maybe) compared it to the reina one last season and on seeing it i too think it's the same. going with your head like that towards a player is going to get you in trouble.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
'in the last 4 or 5 games I saw incredible things'

Lol mancini

Nasri has nothing to complain about. He squared up to Bass and tried to nut him.

Zabojnik

We can very easily bottle it against Celtic. We probably will have to go without Awesamoah. Away leg is going to be very dangerous too.

Which leg is first?
Better for Juve to be away first imo.

We play in Scotland first. Without Chiellini for sure, probably without Asamoah too. Two crucial players. Yeah, I can see us fucking it up quite easily too. I pray February finds us in better condition than last year's, when we had our endless draws period, otherwise we're already dead.

Is there a place in barca for Abidal? Alba and Adriano kind of took his spot :(

Adriano has played a bit at right back this season, due to Alves being off form and Montoya, well I like Montoya but going forward Adriano is the better player. I'm not sure how much Abidal will play but he's a great option to have, potentially even at Centre Back where he's always wanted to play. Puyol especially can't play every game.

Dzeko may get the match ball, but Aguero is god damn awesome.

I think it was a red. But I am curious about the Norwich backpass, it was a backpass right? Unless you argue that he wasn't playing it back to the keeper, but then wtf was he doing?

Clegg

Nasri just can't win.

He was a coward against United and is now a little bitch even after trying to act like a hard man.

Faked an injury and then sent off for being a petulant shit.

Wilbur

Banned
No way?

Link?

Starts here:

I think that was a bit dangerous by Bassong.

Edit: BULLSHIT! Fucking bullshit. Seriously, these fucking officials have it in for us.

OMG WTF. RED CARD?!?

Seriously, Mancini. Call them off the field. Throw the game, fucking bullshit officiating. Sending Nasri off for that? Bullshit, they should have both gone if it's a red card offence to have a bit of handbags.

ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT! This ref is a fucking fool. He is KILLING US.

So united bought every ref now? league is a joke.

He did nothing. Nothing Bassong didn't do. It's baffling.

I hope Mancini fucking lays into that ref and linesman, let's see him do a Froggie and let's see the corrupt FA ban him. Corrupt, the whole fucking thing.

Well. Why shouldn't I?

Mancini - the ref ate too much Christmas dinner - warrants a letter from the FA.
Fergie - up in the faces of the official and linesman - nah that's ok. Never mind that it undermines the Respect Campaign.

Critising refs = hating United? Really?

They wouldn't suspend the club, they'd award the points to Norwich and fine City. When will shitty officiating end? Will it take a team to actually leave the field of play? I'm thinking so.

Ends in beauty

I'm going for a Pot Noodle. BRB.

Carbonox

Marvo is great going forward but he's very poor defensively.

This reminds me, Gutierrez - while an absolutely worthless and shit winger - is a great defensive player. He's a bit of an engine and loves getting in to challenges, plus can shrug them off at times. I'd drop him in to defense permanently IMO. Right back or left back works fine.

Kyoufu

dc is the best.

I love everyone in here.

This reminds me, Gutierrez - while an absolutely worthless and shit winger - is a great defensive player. He's a bit of an engine and loves getting in to challenges, plus can shrug them off at times. I'd drop him in to defense permanently IMO. Right back or left back works fine.

Yeah but I still wouldn't have him anywhere near my first team. :(

You want him as fullback? But I'd prefer if our fullbacks could attack tbh.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Wigan should already have two penalties judging by MOTD. The refs really do hate them.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
3rd game in on MOTD and no United what is this nonsense

Messi

Adriano has played a bit at right back this season, due to Alves being off form and Montoya, well I like Montoya but going forward Adriano is the better player. I'm not sure how much Abidal will play but he's a great option to have, potentially even at Centre Back where he's always wanted to play. Puyol especially can't play every game.

Dzeko may get the match ball, but Aguero is god damn awesome.

I forgot Abidal can play at CB

Also this, like a boss

39e5c999bcfd75d92f848b2.gif

FootballFan

Is there a place in barca for Abidal? Alba and Adriano kind of took his spot :(

Of course there is, Abidal is just as comfortable at CB as in leftback. And if he ever gets back to his form before illness then Alba should be worried.

Adriano can play literally any position except striker or goalkeeper so he shouldn't be that concerned.

Puyol, Pique getting injured seems likely these days, Alba needing a rest, Adriano playing RB etc there will be room for Abidal easy imo.

Top Bottom