• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Wilbur

Banned
Wigan getting fucked out of penalties here

What about a believably shit footballer?

0,,10278~11287291,00.gif

vall03

goddamit! I slept when I read that its Arsenal 2 - 1 Newcastle and it ended up 7-3?! wish I was able to watch it. Oh well, I was able to watch Norwich - Man City earlier before.

Clegg

Matt Law ‏@Matt_Law_SM
Wenger refused to comment on whether he's interested in Ba but on Nani said he will not be signing anyone from Manchester United.....

Wenger seems pretty definite with this statement.

Wilbur

Banned
I'd hate AVB if he wasn't so sexy. Same applies to Harry Redknapp.

AVB:

- hot
- dislikes Chelsea
- Mourinho protege
- talks endearing amounts of twaddle
- uses English idioms incorrectly
- swag hair
- gravelly voice
- nice suits
- bit lost behind the eyes like a romantic teenager

I'm in love

Wilbur

Banned
But Redknapp looks like a Freddo that someone left in their pocket for too long then tried to save it by putting it back in the fridge.

I think he looks like when you buy a load of meat at the butchers and then you have a car crash on the way home and it all stays in the bag but fuses into this melee of offal and blood.

Salvadora

AVB:

- hot
- dislikes Chelsea
- Mourinho protege
- swag hair
- gravelly voice
- nice suits

I'm in love

Spurs don't deserve him, it's a travesty.

Empty

AVB:

- hot
- dislikes Chelsea
- Mourinho protege
- swag hair
- gravelly voice
- nice suits

I'm in love

his celebrations and weird crouching on the sideline too.

Wilbur

Banned
Lennon is a brilliant player. Beyond injuries I've never understood why he isn't in the first 11 for England.

I think he's alright, but he's the epitome of 'gotta go fast' player. Sometimes he has an absolute stormer, and considering how much pace he has he's always going to be able to hurt a defence, but I certainly don't think he's a great player.

That said, England have no alternatives so fuck life :(

Fintan

AVB:

- hot
- dislikes Chelsea
- Mourinho protege
- swag hair
- gravelly voice
- nice suits

I'm in love

I miss the P.E. teacher tracksuit look he had going near the start of the season.

I think he's alright, but he's the epitome of 'gotta go fast' player. Sometimes he has an absolute stormer, and considering how much pace he has he's always going to be able to hurt a defence, but I certainly don't think he's a great player.

That said, England have no alternatives so fuck life :(

I honestly think that if England have decided that they'll never have a midfield good enough to control a game (and nothing Hodgson has done has ever made me think otherwise) then they should be built like Madrid, as a pure counter attacking team. Lennon's pace and close control would make him perfect in such a system.

LOL at Bale complaining. Maybe he's never heard the fable of the boy who cried wolf?

Lightning

Banned
Spurs don't deserve him, it's a travesty.
He's the one bright spark of Spurs and I am glad things are going well for him. He got a raw deal from that shit fest known as Chelsea and I'm happy he got a second crack at it. I would have preferred him to take over from Wenger when he moves on but that's impossible now.

Top Bottom