• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

FootballFan

Walcotts third goal was great, reminded me of Messi. Dribble, get hit, keep going, cheeky chip finish. Impressive.

Walcott just doesn't play this well enough, sometimes he is so shit.

Kyoufu

Walcotts third goal was great, reminded me of Messi. Dribble, get hit, keep going, cheeky chip finish. Impressive.

Walcott just doesn't play this well enough, sometimes he is so shit.

He doesn't play through the middle enough either though. He's usually a winger.

Wilbur

Banned
Silva, fucking gorgeous pass for Dzeko's first. Sometimes City are great to watch. It's odd how subpar they've looked so often as opposed to last year

Carbonox

All this "*insert club* are in so much trouble" makes me think Newcastle will be the most likely of the shit teams to stay up. Surely we won't be worse than Wigan, Aston Villa, Southampton and Reading? QPR can do one.

I still want West Ham to go down. They're getting closer to the drop zone. This is good. I'd sacrifice Newcastle if it meant QPR and West Ham go down though nobody wants Reading in the league either.

Wilbur

Banned
All this "*insert club* are in so much trouble" makes me think Newcastle will be the most likely of the shit teams to stay up. Surely we won't be worse than Wigan, Aston Villa, Southampton and Reading? QPR can do one.

I still want West Ham to go down. They're getting closer to the drop zone. This is good. I'd sacrifice Newcastle if it meant QPR and West Ham go down though nobody wants Reading in the league either.

Reading and QPR are definitely down. It's between Villa and Southampton for the final spot I think.

Fintan

Not sure.

When does the Competition start??

Tournament starts on the 19th of January and ends on the 10th of February. So if Cote D'Ivoire get to the final, he'd miss: Fulham (H), QPR (A), Liverpool (H), Southampton (A).

I think they'll be OK without him for those games.

edit:
beaten!!

Wilbur

Banned
LOOOOOOL DC

OH DC

HOW

Bassong makes a great tackle, Nasri goes over like a fucking baby. Then he's up after five seconds and walking about like a fucking angry ram.

Oh DC.

Zabojnik

Silva, fucking gorgeous pass for Dzeko's first. Sometimes City are great to watch. It's odd how subpar they've looked so often as opposed to last year

All City need to do is get a decent coach and DDR. Mancini is overrated, always has been. Not here, in general, I mean.

Lightning

Banned
Maybe this time he won't be "sick" against us and will be Frimpong'd.
There is no player in our side who would do that anyway. Maybe Jack Wilshere but I'd doubt it. Would be great to see him back at the Emirates personally and I hope City appeal the card so he can play.

Wilbur

Banned
All City needs to do is get a decent coach and DDR. Mancini is overrated, always has been.

It's weird because I don't know a fan that rates him, and he isn't particularly talked up in the media... so I don't know why he's overrated :lol

All but one of his Serie A trophies weren't actually won by him, right?

Like I said the other day, for the type of club City want to be, they need a top tier manager. Mancini is third tier at a push.

Top Bottom