• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Wilbur

Banned
Watch out, Wilbury is cumming on his belly again.

tV7Uk.jpg

dc89

Guidetti's GF has revealed on Twitter he has recovered from the virus that's kept him out for so long!

If so I Expect him on loan come the close of the window. Preferably in England.

Wilbur

Banned
Hey Wilbz, remember when you imagined Tony Mowbray sitting naked on the bench? That was a fun conversation.

Yeah but that was just for a laugh. AVB on the bench naked and you'd never see me again for I'd be encapsulted in a spermy bubble with no oxygen and no regrets

dc89

Arsenal chiefs will launch an audacious move to bring in Brian Marwood from mcfc to help the club end its trophy drought. [Mirror]

:lol :lol :lol

#BasedMarwood isn't for sale. Especially not to our feeder club.

Salvadora

Arsenal chiefs will launch an audacious move to bring in Brian Marwood from mcfc to help the club end its trophy drought. [Mirror]

He won't believe his luck when he sees our youth.

Wilbur

Banned
Lloris save before the O'Shea goal was great

Aahahaha.

Hahahaha.

It's wonderful reading back on it. It's like when the kid at school that shits his pants has done it again but keeps insisting it was just a fart.

Both end in something that looks like a Pot Noodle coming out of dc's arse

3Sixty

Anyone noticed how annoying it is that Pulis wears a tracksuit all game then changes in to a suit for the post match interviews.

God i hate the gollum looking cunt.

Lloris save before the O'Shea goal was great

It's wonderful reading back on it. It's like when the kid at school that shits his pants has done it again but keeps insisting it was just a fart.

Both end in something that looks like a Pot Noodle coming out of dc's arse
But that corruption man. The way Fergie made Nasri get brave. It's just not fair :(

Wilbur

Banned
Anyone noticed how annoying it is that Pulis wears a tracksuit all game then changes in to a suit for the post match interviews.

Holy fuck that's true :lol

I hate his stupid fucking cap. He should wear a beard beanie

But that corruption man. The way Fergie made Nasri get brave. It's just not fair :(

Fergus slipped Nasri a tenner to move out of the wall a few weeks ago

Lightning

Banned

How did Van Persie or Song work out for you? Everything going to plan with Nasri? Adebayor such a fantastc success? lol...

You can keep your shitty Marwood. Much like Mancini, that guy is cluless.

Yen

He showers after the match. Remember when he fought James Beattie, completely naked?
(he probably still wore his cap though)

dc89

None of City's youth will actually make it at the club.

Rekik said in a recent Voetbal International interview that he was told he'd play in the derby if Clichy was injured and that he is close to regular 1st team football now.

The club is set ready for Pep now. A blend of youth and expierience.

Top Bottom