• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

3Sixty

He showers after the match. Remember when he fought James Beattie, completely naked?
(he probably still wore his cap though)

Beats is a top lad and can be seen regularly getting the drinks in for random people down here.

Pulis was jealous of his girth.

Wilbur

Banned
SHINJI TIMEEEEEEE

He showers after the match. Remember when he fought James Beattie, completely naked?
(he probably still wore his cap though)

Just read up on this looooool. His dick must look like a scotch egg

Rekik said in a recent Voetbal International interview that he was told he'd play in the derby if Clichy was injured and that he is close to regular 1st team football now.

The club is set ready for Pep now. A blend of youth and expierience.

So the youth will play when players are injured and they have no choice

cool

Rekik said in a recent Voetbal International interview that he was told he'd play in the derby if Clichy was injured and that he is close to regular 1st team football now.

The club is set ready for Pep now. A blend of youth and expierience.
He was told he'd play when all the other full backs were injured until there was nobody left to play there but him and Lescott but Lescott was being held back to play upfront?

Dat commitment to youth.

Edit - lol Wilbz you bitch

Wilbur

Banned
Top class save from Foster for Young's shot. Valencia looking gash already from just a few highlights.

I'm in love with Shinji Kagawa and he doesn't even have to do anything. I just like watching him walk around the pitch.

Arnie

Pep'll be good for a few seasons, until he gets burnt out again. If he thought managing against Mourinho was tiring, and petulant, wait until he faces Ferguson.

Arsenal chiefs will launch an audacious move to bring in Brian Marwood from mcfc to help the club end its trophy drought. [Mirror]

:lol :lol :lol

#BasedMarwood isn't for sale. Especially not to our feeder club.

Y'know if it wasn't for Oil Billionaires Arsenal would be incredible.

Wilbur

Banned
He was told he'd play when all the other full backs were injured until there was nobody left to play there but him and Lescott but Lescott was being held back to play upfront?

Dat commitment to youth.

Edit - lol Wilbz you bitch

You are verbose baby, I just go in H.A.M

3Sixty

Oh shit speaking of City.

I saw this guy at work today he was wearing a Reebok Man City shirt, Kappa man city tracksuit bottoms and an Umbro City track jacket.

IT WAS AMAZING.

I imagine it was dc23

Wilbur

Banned
Fitting, I was just listening to that track.

The sexy chanting in the background on the chorus always gets me

I made it my life's mission to learn all the words to Niggas In Paris and then I did it at karaoke smashed the other week and got like three drinks bought for me #yolo

Wilbur

Banned
Search for "Ninja Turtle Sex Museum: Deadly Ecstasy." on youtube if you are ready to see the real dark corners of the internet. You have been warned.

wooden the fuck this is the weirdest shit

the way his pubes are just lying to the side :loooooooool

oh fuck

watermelons

decapitation

anal

i cant

wooden the fuck this is the weirdest shit

the way his pubes are just lying to the side :loooooooool

oh fuck

watermelons

decapitation

anal

i cant

iRgPQ53N2umkH.gif

Pizza time video is great too, they are all ejactulating on the pizza.

Wilbur

Banned
DON'T! I'm mad about this. He was so freaking good back in the day. A future England international for sure. Man, what happened. :(

You make it hard for yourself

If Tottenham fail to get Champion's League Football by finishing 5th will AVB be fired?

I think it depends on the circumstances. Harry spectacularly fucked up a thousand point lead, but AVB is managing in a far tighter pack. WBA, Everton and Chelsea have all improved on last season, and Arsenal are always there or thereabouts. I don't think he'll be sacked, but Levy will be disappointed.

Carbonox

West Brom are punching way above their weight, moreso than Newcastle were if we are talking about the quality of the individual players. West Brom will do a Newcastle next season if they get European football. Unless they learn from our mistake and invest heavily in the squad.

Lightning

Banned
dc4815162342 is nice. Look to the Lightning if you want malice.
There is no malice. It's just that City's dealings with Arsenal have hardly been that successful for them. With the transfer fees and wages they offer it's hard to compete with them in that way.

The drop in our football quality hurts a lot more than trophy success. I couldn't care less about trophy when it was a pleasure to watch us play. Large parts of this season though... Man that shit is depressing.

Wilbur

Banned
West Brom are punching way above their weight, moreso than Newcastle were if we are talking about the quality of the individual players. West Brom will do a Newcastle next season if they get European football. Unless they learn from our mistake and invest heavily in the squad.

Oh they definitely are, but like Arnie said earlier they're one of the strongest teams in the league and that can't be underestimated. They won't finish higher than 8th I'd suspect, but they're definitely great competition.

Spurs will finish 5th for me, Arsenal always seem to pull everything back from March onwards.

Salvadora

I think it depends on the circumstances. Harry spectacularly fucked up a thousand point lead, but AVB is managing in a far tighter pack. WBA, Everton and Chelsea have all improved on last season, and Arsenal are always there or thereabouts. I don't think he'll be sacked, but Levy will be disappointed.

Yeah Arry's fuck up was incredible, but it just makes me worried because I really like AVB and I'd love him to get a few seasons in England at the very least.

Top Bottom