• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

I more I think about it the more I get the feeling that Moyes will be the next United manager.

He's a good manager who has assembled a fantastic team, but for some reason I just don't want him. I'm not sure what it is.

blegh this is a wilbury post #altaccount

Arnie

I more I think about it the more I get the feeling that Moyes will be the next United manager.

And the more I keep telling people it's nailed on.

Don't know why United fans keep wasting their breath on Pep and Mourinho, it isn't happening. It's well mannered, hard working, Scottish, respectable, Christian, David Moyes.

G-Unit

Have I ever told you you're my favourite poster and I hope you never honour ban bets

I got my one month ban for other reasons anyway :p

After watching pep for 4 glorious years in barca, and listening to a lot of his press conference, a few interviews and so... I swear is gonna be united, It just clicks. I can find buts in the other teams but none with united. The only thing would be, don't expect to last 20 years. More like 3.

Salvadora

Don't know why United fans keep wasting their breath on Pep and Mourinho, it isn't happening. It's well mannered, hard working, Scottish, respectable, Christian, David Moyes.

Why do I keep wasting my breath. Do me proud Arnie.

G-Unit

I'm Barca Fan... in a few months, maybe 1 year and a half... expect him ruling United

Wilbur

Banned

We'll get Rafa

Stop making Jeff feel old.

Too late

Old man Marsland will be staying in tomorrow whilst you young uns go to the discos courting

I may do Real pic jan but then look through my photos and realise I'm actually uglier than I recall lol may just use a pic of the lad again at least he's cute

Wilbur

Banned
Too late

Old man Marsland will be staying in tomorrow whilst you young uns go to the discos courting

I may do Real pic jan but then look through my photos and realise I'm actually uglier than I recall lol may just use a pic of the lad again at least he's cute

nonsense you're beautiful robbie

You'll get AVB!

index.php

I like Roberto Martinez.

So do I. I don't want him to be our next manager though.

I got my one month ban for other reasons anyway :p

After watching pep for 4 glorious years in barca, and listening to a lot of his press conference, a few interviews and so... I swear is gonna be united, It just clicks. I can find buts in the other teams but none with united. The only thing would be, don't expect to last 20 years. More like 3.

How about Arsenal?

He won't want to work with shit like Gervinho though :p

I want Roberto Martinez to be my go-to-guy for everything I need. I also want him to sell all my stuff when I need it sold. And I want him to do errands for me, but not in a submissive way, but in a friendly-I-got-your-back kinda way.

Wilbur

Banned
I want Roberto Martinez to be my go-to-guy for everything I need. I also want him to sell all my stuff when I need it sold. And I want him to do errands for me, but not in a submissive way, but in a friendly-I-got-your-back kinda way.

I want him to sing me old Spanish folk songs as I drift into sleep, and then I wish to awake in the mornings holding one lock of Arouna Kone's magnificent hair.

Arnie

I'm Barca Fan... in a few months, maybe 1 year and a half... expect him ruling United

He admires Ferguson, but he very much acknowledge's that he's a completely different type of manager, they aren't even similar. When United look towards their next manager, and Ferguson gives his thoughts to the board on who he would like to replace him, expect Moyes to be top of the pile.

Expect it.

Kyoufu

He admires Ferguson, but he very much acknowledge's that he's a completely different type of manager, they aren't even similar. When United look towards their next manager, and Ferguson gives his thoughts to the board on who he would like to replace him, expect Moyes to be top of the pile.

Expect it.

But Moyes is a wee man managing a wee club in the midlands.

Wilbur

Banned
;lol I just want to get to Uni, does anyone have any shortcuts there? I don't want to have to wait a year.

Well if you have exam results and qualifications already, UCAS (or whatever the equivalent is in Ireland if its not UCAS) is the way forward NOW. Like, you're probably even late now but you might be able to squeeze in.

Salvadora

I was thinking of doing an access course this year, which would allow me access to Uni, could anyone help me? Edit: I would study if that means anything.

G-Unit

Expect it.

So let say Ferguson put that Moyes(who ever that guy is) first, then he puts Pep second. Do you really think the directive would let the chance of having guardiola as Manager pass? I don't see it. At all.

Top Bottom