• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Salvadora

Andrew with steal the headlines. LASIK won't be that long I hope, at least we don't deserve everything else. Any Chinese jobs going for non-degree holders?

Feels good man.

If he starts communicating with me I think I'd spaz out.

Knew at that very moment that my life was complete.

QSlMn.png

Salvadora

[-QUOTE=kharma45;45907411]You told me you were in Belfast.[/QUOTE]I am in Belfast, I'm going to go out asap because temp agencies are a load of shite.

Wilbur

Banned
Salva why don't you move to South Korea its just a stone's throw from Kim Jong-un's palace you can visit whenever you like

Salvadora

Salva why don't you move to South Korea its just a stone's throw from Kim Jong-un's palace you can visit whenever you like

Yeah it's pretty much a succession of how Kim jung Woodenlung does at the moment.As long as I make it to University and complete a course I'm already in orgasm.

Yen

Salva, I know someone who earns $150k in Australia, working in the mines. No qualifications needed, except some experience working as a manual worker - builder, plumber, electrician.
He says Oz is the place to go. They are desperate for policemen, teachers and labourers.

Salvadora

Salva, I know someone who earns $150k in Australia, working in the mines. No qualifications needed, except some experience working as a manual worker - builder, plumber, electrician.
He says Oz is the place to go. They are desperate for policemen, teachers and labourers.

PM me the details.

G-Unit

Ok, I need to make a prediction.

The only next team I see Guardiola training is Manchester United.

No city, liverpol, chelsea, inter, milan.

Nope, Im pretty damn sure is gonna be United

kharma45

Yeah do what Yenrot says.

Mines are tough though, I know a guy who went out there for a placement as part of his uni course and he just felt totally drained after two months working at them.

But they've got snakes and spiders

I'd go there regardless, in all seriousness. I'd love to visit China one day but I'd be completely lost there because of the language barriers.

Wilbur

Banned
Ok, I need to make a prediction.

The only next team I see Guardiola training is Manchester United.

No city, liverpol, chelsea, inter, milan.

Nope, Im pretty damn sure is gonna be United

Have I ever told you you're my favourite poster and I hope you never honour ban bets

Yen

PM me the details.

Er...I have no more details. But start googling jobs in Oz, Irish/N. Irish to Oz migration. It'd be worth researching. I could see myself going out there, depending on how uni/qualifications work out (not for labourer work, teaching or what-have-ye)

Kharma is right though, v hard work. You work 3 weeks on, 1 week off. Lots of people use drugs to keep them energetic, or start taking cocaine because they have so much money but so little time to use it. It definitly isn't a long term job.

Top Bottom