• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

G-Unit

You're quite right, but it's the sort of thing that doesn't happen if the manager coming in is frank and open that he won't be in the job for that amount of time. If Pep can't last five years at his cherished Barcelona, he isn't going to last a decade at Manchester United. Fact. And that's a problem for Manchester United.

You don't know who David Moyes is or what he's done, so you're best just forgetting about him. It's a pointless debate if you're oblivious to half the argument.

Your first point is still ridiculous. I won't even mention it again.

And the second, none of this UNKNOWN merits can be compared to Guardiola's. Winning 6 out of 6 titles on his first year, and 13 out of I think 18 tournaments are not normal.

Burst that bubble dude

Arnie

Not sure what has been most hilarious today, Salvas drunk posting, G-Unit premier league pundit posting or Shebby Singh interview.

I listened to Shebby last night, part of me genuinely wants to help Salva, so it's got to be G-Unit's premier league predictions.

Mind, when Moyes signs for United it's not just him I'm tapping up, Sal's made his bed too.

Unfortunately, ten minutes later you'll be purposeless once more.
2cW9O.gif

Your first point is still ridiculous. I won't even mention it again.

And the second, none of this UNKNOWN merits can be compared to Guardiola's. Winning 6 out of 6 titles on his first year, and 13 out of I think 18 tournaments are not normal.

Burst that bubble dude
I don't know who's drunk more, you or Salva.

In fact, you're right. Pep's going to United for three seasons, in that time he'll win everything under the sun, uncover the next Messi, and promote the next Scholes from the academy. Oh, and he'll sell bad boy Rooney, too.

GorillaJu

Getting tight at the top of the table in FPL. I actually dropped a spot despite having a decent week.

Walcott in. I hope he continues to be played as Arsenal's main striker.

Salvadora

I think I'm going to do an Access Diploma in Computing with Business and Multimedia in September for a year. Has anyone any experience they could help me with?

Clegg

Fuck the subtlety.

Arsenal are an irrelevance.

16 points behind the league leaders and that gap is only going to get bigger as the season goes on. Their squad is loaded with mediocre and mentally fragile babies who retreat into their shell when things get a bit physical.

There used to be a time when I looked forward to Arsenal/United matches but these days I can't muster up much excitement. Why? Because Arsenal are fucking shit and bend over as soon as a half decent team pressurises them.

United have been poor this season but at least we don't give up.

Salvadora

Fuck the subtlety.

Arsenal are an irrelevance.

16 points behind the league leaders and that gap is only going to get bigger as the season goes on. Their squad is loaded with mediocre and mentally fragile babies who retreat into their shell when things get a bit physical.

There used to be a time when I looked forward to Arsenal/United matches but these days I can't muster up much excitement. Why? Because Arsenal are fucking shit and bend over as soon as a half decent team pressurises them.

United have been poor this season but at least we don't give up.

You don't even try to hide your hard on for Arsenal anymore.

Sloosha

Stuffs us regularly, that chap...

It was a good game faridmon. Our players had absolutely no time on the ball in the first half and were made to look a little shit tbh. Obviously Everton weren't as efficacious in the second half and as a result we had a lot more space to play, but you guys were unlucky not be up by 2 or 3, in the first, with those shots off the cross-bar.

Salazar

Some cheek considering the type of Football United is playing at the moment.I'm just waiting for the bubble to burst.

:lol

Keep sobbing. United are poor but RVP is good ?

RVP IS UNITED, CUNTS.

He's not on loan. We bought im. Your bitter tight-fisted emaciated freak of a manager sold im.

faridmon

It was a good game faridmon. Our players had absolutely no time on the ball in the first half and were made to look a little shit tbh. Obviously Everton weren't as efficacious in the second half and as a result we had a lot more space to play, but you guys were unlucky not be up by 2 or 3, in the first, with those shots off the cross-bar.

I strongly believe you create your own luck and Jelavic should have hit the ball with more accuracy. Yes it was a good game, but wasted chances, and unlucky decisions have been plenty so far this season. Fair game to your lot. You took your chances when you had to, and Frank is always bad news against us. Our man marking was terrible.

Any, I never ever felt this OK after a loss. After all, it was our 3rd loss this season (The same as Man United!) and I am positive for next year!

BTW Luiz in midfield, I thought, was shamble.

Fintan

I think I'm going to do an Access Diploma in Computing with Business and Multimedia in September for a year. Has anyone any experience they could help me with?

I don't know exactly how much crossover this has with my course (some possibly because I share some classes with the Multimedia people at my university), but I do a Computer Science degree and I'd recommend it. Most people seem to really enjoy programming once they get started into it, and it seems like your course won't have the more technical stuff that people don't enjoy as much.

Salvadora

I don't know exactly how much crossover this has with my course (some possibly because I share some classes with the Multimedia people at my university), but I do a Computer Science degree and I'd recommend it. Most people seem to really enjoy programming once they get started into it, and it seems like your course won't have the more technical stuff that people don't enjoy as much.
Thanks for the reply. Although it's a University of Ulster course, It's mentioned fuck all on the website. I'm going to ring them in the new year and see exactly what this sort of course will do for me.

Fintan

Here Fintan, any three year courses you would recommend? I'd rather not be in Uni for 4 years considering my age.

I can only really speak to my University, but if you are interested in Computer Science you can do it through an arts degree rather than science. That makes it 3 years, and you can do other subjects along with it. I sort of wish I'd done it that way so I could've also done English or History or something. That meant missing out on a few modules and also on a 6 month work placement in 3rd year. So maybe try look for something like that?

Just thinking about it there, I've got at least 2 guys in their fifties doing my course.

Salvadora

I can only really speak to my University, but if you are interested in Computer Science you can do it through an arts degree rather than science. That makes it 3 years, and you can do other subjects along with it. I sort of wish I'd done it that way so I could've also done English or History or something. That meant missing out on a few modules and also on a 6 month work placement in 3rd year. So maybe try look for something like that?

Just thinking about it there, I've got at least 2 guys in their fifties doing my course.

Aye, I think I'll look at something like that. I'm just a bit deathly afraid of coming out of Uni at 27.

Top Bottom