• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Clegg

The Sun thinks Ronaldo is coming back to United.

All we need to do is give them De Gea, Nani and £60m and then he's all ours.

Why do the Sun even bother printing this shite?

Thierry Walcott will be top scorer this season, book it

Weird thing is that he might have been by now if we hadn't frozen him out at the start of season. Still don't think he is that good, but he does manage to do some serious stat padding against woeful teams.

Aresnal really want Luke Shaw, is he even that good?

Probably tabloid nonsense as usual, he wasn't that good against Stoke but he is only 17 so he probably has some good potential.

Having said that we do need a left back, just hoping it's a solid experienced one that can replace/ provide competition against Gibbs.

Salvadora

ojdpD.png

w4MqM.png

alrUH.png

How is WBA even hanging on to the top four race? People said they play some nice football, but every time I tune in to watch their games they are shit. Sunderland plays better than them...

Thierry Walcott will be top scorer this season, book it

Nah, in a shock move QPR sign Falcao for £60 million after the Columbian International's London geography lets him down. Despite the rest of the team being utter shite, Falcao literally scores from every chance he gets and they win all their remaining games for the rest of the season. QPR finish on 74 points, top the league and set a new record for the lowest number of points required to win the EPL in the three points for a win era.

This comes about after a suspicious "fresh seafood" incident at the PFA player of the year awards which saddles all the "top, top, top players" in the PL with bouts of explosive diarrhea for the last two months of the season, making it impossible for them to train or play. Falcao misses the ceremony after being held by the police for assault & battery. When the victim turns out to be Piers Morgan who made a Twitter bet that he'd allow Falcao to hit him "as hard as he can in the face, should QPR go above the mighty Gunners in the table", the police realise their error and the Columbian becomes an instant national hero.

The end.

Labadal

How is WBA even hanging on to the top four race? People said they play some nice football, but every time I tune in to watch their games they are shit. Sunderland plays better than them...

They played nothing like this at the start of the season. I think it was also obvious that they wouldn't be able to keep up their form. It has still been a good season for them.

Hey guys, I have had the best New Year so far. My wife just gave birth to my daughter, Marisa, born 01 Jan 2013 at 00:49. First baby born in the New Years at St Georges Hospital in London. Best feeling in the world right now. I'm on such a high nothing could bring me down.

Congrats, no better way to start a year really! Enjoy the sleepless nights, well worth it. ;)

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The Fulham left back got done like a kipper then.

Whiff of offside as well.

Haha I noticed that too Morsel.

I think Lego's made some mistakes with his team this week aswell. But Arteta will probably score a hat-trick now lol.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Lukaku>Torres

Why spend on a striker when you can just recall this guy?

Haha I noticed that too Morsel.

I think Lego's made some mistakes with his team this week aswell. But Arteta will probably score a hat-trick now lol.

Arteta (pen) is the new Ibrahimovic (pen).

Top Bottom