• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Happy new year, my footy fuckas!
May all of you achieve the goals you set for yourself....get it, get it?! GOALS :|

/congrats, PJX
Hey guys, I have had the best New Year so far. My wife just gave birth to my daughter, Marisa, born 01 Jan 2013 at 00:49. First baby born in the New Years at St Georges Hospital in London. Best feeling in the world right now. I'm on such a high nothing could bring me down.
Being born on the NYE must be cool.

Salazar

Maybe 2013 is Arsenal's year.

ox5b4.gif

pulga

Banned
Congratulations PJX! Fantastic news! Im glad someones 2013 is off to a great start, mines started down the shitter :( Got pickpocketed so now Im in Barcelona with no iPhone and no money! Yay me fuck me up the asshole lol

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I think Remy is going to Spurs or Milan.

Remy would be a useful player for us, I wouldn't put him in the first XI but he can play up front and wide, a handy squad player. If we got him and a passing midfielder that would be great.

Levy obviously has some cash to spend, we kept trying for Willian and Moutinho right till the end of the summer window. Hopefully he hasn't changed his mind. A poor January window was one of many factors that cost us third last season. Chelsea are going to sign players, we have to do the same.

Fady K

Sturridge is not bad at all though, why would CFC get rid of him?

The Manchester clubs have a total of 8 strikers I think, Chelsea will now have one or two (moses?), crazy.

Ushojax

Sturridge is not bad at all though, why would CFC get rid of him?

Both Di Matteo and Benitez don't think he's worth playing. I can see why, most strikers are selfish but he goes beyond that to the detriment of the team. He is a whinger and he doesn't work hard defensively.

Chelsea are 3rd without him doing a single thing this season (except scoring that 4th goal against Spurs, cheers for that Walker) so they can obviously afford to lose him. They are going to buy a replacement, Ba has already held unsuccessful talks.

Fady K

So sorry to hear that pulga :/! I was warned about keeping my phone and wallet in my front pockets when in Barcelona *-*, apparently these robberies are very common there.

Wes

venison crêpe
Hey guys, I have had the best New Year so far. My wife just gave birth to my daughter, Marisa, born 01 Jan 2013 at 00:49. First baby born in the New Years at St Georges Hospital in London. Best feeling in the world right now. I'm on such a high nothing could bring me down.

Congratulations PJX! What a way to bring in the New Year.

Fady K

Both Di Matteo and Benitez don't think he's worth playing. I can see why, most strikers are selfish but he goes beyond that to the detriment of the team. He is a whinger and he doesn't work hard defensively.

Chelsea are 3rd without him doing a single thing this season so they can obviously afford to lose him. They are going to buy a replacement, Ba has already held unsuccessful talks.

Those are good pointd actually ushojax. I do wonder though if the consensus at the club is that he is as selfish as he is (and defensively poor). He made it that obvious to the club huh? I wonder why he never tried to cut down onnthe selfishness and become more of a team player.

Need more white players in the team from Britain and Northern / Eastern Europe

The balance is all wrong and it affects team morale and cohesion ... Evidence is there for all to see

oh dear.

PULGA fuck man, sorry to hear that

My favourite post

I haven't read any of this thread but no doubt people have played the racist card?

It's not racist it's the truth, same way Spainish & players from Brazil are good ball players, UK have grafters, USA have the positive mind set, players from Italy are solid defenders. It's the truth, African players can be good or be clumpsy & lack a football mind at times.

I'm not even going to read any of this thread as people will just play the racist card when it's not

operon

Congratz

Ushojax

Moses was great business by Chelsea.

I was a cretin to doubt the lad.

Yep, very good player. It's amazing how Wigan keep staying up after selling Baines/Valencia/Palacios/Moses calibre players every season. You have to credit Martinez.

My favourite post

Some delusional shit on there:
Our blacks all seem to struggle carrying that chip around on their shoulder.

It's painful to think that there are people who think like this still.

UK have grafters ?

3-Scott-Parker-AP.jpg

Fady K

I still canot believe ManCity did not work harder, pay more and get RVP. This was their biggest mistake in a long time.

Salazar

I still canot believe ManCity did not work harder, pay more and get RVP. This was their biggest mistake in a long time.

All involved say it wasn't money.

Maybe Robin can't stand Nasri. Or thinks Mancini is a duffer.

Acceptable reasoning in either case. Perhaps he just doesn't like the club.

http://www.independent.co.uk/incoming/article7876614.ece/ALTERNATES/w460/3-Scott-Parker-AP.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

What an unfortunately shaped head.

Wilbur

Banned
All involved say it wasn't money.

Maybe Robin can't stand Nasri. Or thinks Mancini is a duffer.

Acceptable reasoning in either case.

I would say that it's because United are a bigger, more famous, historically successful club with a better manager, and the chance to play alongside Patrice Evra and Thomas Cleverley

If RVP had stayed at Arsenal we could be top of the league. Think about it.

You mean if he had signed a contract? Otherwise after his open letter I don't think he would have the backing of the fans if he played, doubt he would have bothered giving his all for us.

Anyway our main problem is that we have a pretty bad midfield balance, Arteta is a pretty poor dm and it's too easy to run past he mid. I think losing Song has been more to our detriment than RvP.

Ushojax

West Brom have been out on the lash. They look rough during these opening minutes.

LegoArmo

Every time Arsenal sell a big player, they go on to win the title the following season.

Nasri, Clichy, last year. Van Persie and Song this year. Fabregas had to wait a little.

I hope neither City or Chelsea sign Walcott!

Top Bottom