• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Meier

I finally stopped procrastinating and started BioShock last night. Played for almost six hour straight. Having a good time. I don't like that the lead is a mute, but everything about the world is very well done. I hope I don't get too tipsy at the pub for the games this afternoon because I want to go home and play more tonight.

Great game -- one of the best of this gen, to be sure. I didn't play the sequel right off as I'd heard some negative stuff but I ended up enjoying it a lot too. Can't wait to play Infinite.

Hixx

I finally stopped procrastinating and started BioShock last night. Played for almost six hour straight. Having a good time. I don't like that the lead is a mute, but everything about the world is very well done. I hope I don't get too tipsy at the pub for the games this afternoon because I want to go home and play more tonight.

Heh I was watching the trailer for Infinite not too long ago and hearing Booker speak really took me out of it being BioShock. I'm not usually too keen on mute characters but it works well in BioShock imo.

537461_587561591260652_1201612583_n.jpg

Ba has had a very odd career so far.

I'm unreasonably worried about the Sunderland game tonight

Try going on bitscores, and you'll see what went wrong. Absolute cunt's trick from what I can tell. How I assume it happened

-Warned that they faced closure
-Change domain name
-Warned again
-Move servers
-Closed down by authorities

All the while they took people's money without warning them of the imminent threat, and assured customers that the site was legal

Try going on bitscores, and you'll see what went wrong. Absolute cunt's trick from what I can tell. How I assume it happened

-Change domain name
-Warned again
-Move servers

All the while they took people's money without warning them of the imminent threat, and assured customers that the site was legal
Was anybody really under the impression the site was legal?

-Change domain name
-Warned again
-Move servers

I don't see this anywhere, still just get that TAKEN DOWN message.

7VyUq.png

FACT.

ShogunX

-Change domain name
-Warned again
-Move servers

It was obvious something was going on when they started taking payments under a different name and website. They really should of done a better job at hiding the site.

Luckily for me my subscription was nearly up. Feel sorry for the people who paid for a full year though.

Fady K

GQ - Enjoy Bioshock. One of the greatest games of this gen easily. It felt like a first person adventure to me. Beautiful game.

Salvadora

It was obvious something was going on when they started taking payments under a different name and website. They really should of done a better job at hiding the site.

Luckily for me my subscription was nearly up. Feel sorry for the people who paid for a full year though.
I wasn't going to renew anyway because it started to run really badly.

Fady K

I must admit I would have liked to see more of Sturridge before he left. Good luck out there at Liverpool bro.

I'll need your FC too Fady!!!

Silly question for you dc - how do I find out what my friend code is :p?

That's the worst part! I did have it in my front pocket! Ughhhhhh motherfuckers

Ugh :/ So sorry to hear that bro. There are some softwares for cellphones these days where you can track where your cellphone is from any computer. Thing is you would have to register for that software from your phone first I think. For example, with the Android phones you can get an application called Find my Droid, keep that in mind for next time in case some jackasses try to mug you again. Sorry to hear about your situation bro.

Fady K

Finished Uncharted: Golden Abyss. Any body here who actually decides to take a risk and buy the Vita - this is one title you should not miss.

Now to start Portal 2 for the first time ever.

Meier

Finished Uncharted: Golden Abyss. Any body here who actually decides to take a risk and buy the Vita - this is one title you should not miss.

I just paid for a 3 month sub to PS+ with some credit I got for Christmas so that I could play Uncharted and Gravity Rush. I was hoping to be able to get it activated in time to buy MGS HD for cheap but I couldn't buy a digital sub from Amazon until I got to a PC and I guess the deal was gone on MGS by the time I got it. $17.49 or whatever would have been a bargain.

My Persona 4 Golden play time is just about at 100 hours on my first playthrough. Crazy.

Lo Monaco: "We have a verbal agreement for Immobile" and he added Palermo has not bid for Borriello. :D

Also traded Pisano for Anselmo with Genoa, no idea who that even is.

Carbonox

Golden Abyss looks like complete trash but then Uncharted is a franchise that's overstayed its welcome and can't come up with fresh ideas.

Uncharted 2 was sublime though but that's where they should have ended it.

#Unchartedseriesoverrated #vitalololol #wiiusuicidebomba

Top Bottom