• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

I missed the Liverpool game. 3-0. Getting to be a regular occurrence.

Oh, I'm sure some of you morons are saying Redknapp > Benitez. 'Arry gets a gift but he's still a shit manager.

Yen

Gerrard put in an absolute masterclass*, it was like the Gerrard of old.

* against terrible opposition who didn't press.

Rafa was definitely on to something with that starting line up, the obese garcon scallywag!

Oh well, as I said, if you turn up and play like shit, expect to get beaten. Quite simple really. QPR acting like this is their cup final. Cunts.

Feorax

I've enjoyed our decent run of games and goalscoring. Shame we're now going to spend every other week between now and March being teabagged...

Arnie

Rafa's at fault here, but there's a team of Chelsea players out there who can't beat QPR because they don't have Juan Mata. That's appalling. He's good and everything, but he's not that good.

Fady K

What a joke. Congrats to Harry and Redknapp, fully deserved. Sometimes i loathe the team with a passion for how badly they can play. Absolute shit. Losing at home to the team that never won a game away, for God's sake they won one game all season.

And very disappointed in Rafa for putting Mata and Hazard in way too late. Very disappointing.

Seriosuly ManU fans, congrats on the title. When your competitors can't beat QPR (lol, more like lost to them), you know the title will be yours.

From being the first team to beating Everton at home since March to the first team to lose to QPR since God knows when.

This team will never be damn consistent. Go learn how to play proper football damn it.

Yen

A_oq82ACMAIBTqR.jpg

Now we know how they both got sick.

Wilbur

Banned
Maybe if Pardew focused on signing footballers as opposed to people with David Beckham circa 2002 haircuts they'd win the league

Clegg

I don't like this assumption that United have a clear path to the title.

All the bid teams have a very good chance of beating us imo. Liverpool are the team I'm always most wary of.

Wilbur

Banned

All the bid teams have a very good chance of beating us imo. Liverpool are the team I'm always most wary of.

I always fear our visit to Anfield more than any game in the season, even the Etihad. They'll dominate against us next week, but I don't think we'll lose. Draw or win.

D_prOdigy

Man Utd, Spurs, Arsenal with the best festive period, then - each with a draw/4 wins in the last 5.

Chelsea will be fine and Arsenal will pip Spurs to 4th. It's almost a shame, but dat Wenger genius.

fuenf

I think we just might and it'll still feel like a down year for some reason.

I hate how we don't show up for the league games every week.

It wont feel like a down year in May. Yeah it's frustrating during the season but once your 3 cup finals roll around any league trouble will be forgotten.

Arnie

We were great against you at Anfield, but I expect us to put in a limp display at OT. We're too inconsistent this season, and that would typify it.

Shit manager? He done great with Pompy and Spurs, and I wouldn't put it past him to get QPR to safety. Since he won the CL Rafa's been shit. Shit at Liverpool, shit at Inter, and it's starting again tonight.

Bullshit. The Americans contracted a team that put up the most points a Liverpool team ever earned in the PL.

He had one bad season at the end, one that we'd pray to have right now. He's doing well at Chelsea and Inter was a team that was old and contracting again. He should have never taken the Inter job.

Top Bottom