• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

c1cb7fbad7cead220e845e15b74453ce.png

Best week so far :D

Arnie

Miguel Delaney ‏@MiguelDelaney
Redknapp admits he wanted Joe Cole. "I like Joe." "He's West Ham, I understand. He's going back home."

Presumably this was said from a car window.

Fuck me, a fucking bidding war on Joe Cole, fuck me.

dc89

Easy money.

I've been too busy this season to watch all games but this evening really really stings. Much more than the ManU game or even last week's Arsenal where we just gave up. Well, that theme continued today.

Well they can't win away!

Meier

QPR still tied with Reading for last. They have a mountain to climb still. Ultimately I could see Soton slipping back down and maybe Villa. This might be the year Martinez loses his battle in keeping Wigan up.. I can't imagine Newcastle will go down but ya never know.

Wilbur

Banned
QPR still tied with Reading for last. They have a mountain to climb still. Ultimately I could see Soton slipping back down and maybe Villa. This might be the year Martinez loses his battle in keeping Wigan up.. I can't imagine Newcastle will go down but ya never know.

I think Reading are the only team that are without a doubt going down. QPR still have a massive job to do, but tonight will have given them such a fucking rush and no small amount of belief.

Southampton needs defenders, Villa need to improve all around the pitch. Wigan will be fine, they're the best team out of the five with the most experience so I think they'll survive.

Newcastle, Fulham and Sunderland will be okay; Fulham are only a point off Norwich and no one thinks they'll be in trouble. Of course the points look like Newcastle especially are pretty fucked right now but its unlikely they'll be one out of the possible 6/7 to go down.

Mastadon

Banned
Is anybody watching Elektra? This is possibly the worst film I've ever seen. The only reason I'm still watching is because I want to do disgusting things to Jennifer Garner.

Arnie

It depends if Liverpool agreed to pay part of Cole's wages.

If it's a permanent deal then we more than likely offered Cole a lump sum severance package. It's not ideal, but in the long run it's the right move. Christian Purslow signed Joe Cole, the fucking nob, and Roy Hodgson. I can't decide which one's worse.

Mastadon your avatar makes me dribble.

Mastadon

Banned
If it's a permanent deal then we more than likely offered Cole a lump sum severance package. It's not ideal, but in the long run it's the right move. Christian Purslow signed Joe Cole, the fucking nob, and Roy Hodgson. I can't decide which one's worse.

Mastadon your avatar makes me dribble.

Brings a tear to the cock, doesn't it?

3Sixty

"We might take a lad who has been training with us, Tal Ben Haim and he may be added to the squad. He is keen to have a go with us."

Fucking hell, is Arry Ben Haim's agent.

Labadal

Games against Norwich and Sunderland will be vital to Newcastle, they need to win both.

Is that Clay Davis in your avatar? Shiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttt.

faridmon

Is anybody watching Elektra? This is possibly the worst film I've ever seen. The only reason I'm still watching is because I want to do disgusting things to Jennifer Garner.

I have watched it when it came out in Cinema and it was truly the most vile movie I have seen in a long time.

Garner is butt-ugly as well, that face of hers, naah

Hindle

Banned
Is that Clay Davis in your avatar? Shiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttt.

:D yep, the actor who plays him Issiah Whitlock JR has so many funny photos, hence the avatar.

Top Bottom