• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

dc89

Why was he banned? Always posted decent deals and freebies up.

the only real celebrities on gaf are Wario64 and Bishoptl.

edit: wtf wario got banned for real? megaton.

Holy hell!!

K0Xr8.jpg

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/286863748541579265

Edit: He's trollin' !!! His ban is actually 2 weeks.

Wilbur

Banned
Sagna is class, a bad performance doesn't change that. I wouldn't want Rafael in my team anyway. I think he's a little shit.

As opposed to sucking off Wilshere who is also a little shit?

Twitter football fans are the worst, I rate Sagna alot but he's not the best in the PL, his crossing can be diabolical

I think Sagna's very good, but the aforementioned four have been far better than him this year.

Not Walker.

My brother, a Liverpool fan, has made a list of transfer targets that he wants and thinks they could realistically sign.

Adam Maher is first.
Menez is second.
Shane Long is third.

What say you, Liver-Gaf?

Yen

My brother, a Liverpool fan, has made a list of transfer targets that he wants and thinks they could realistically sign.

Adam Maher is first.
Menez is second.
Shane Long is third.

What say you, Liver-Gaf?

No to Long. Don't think we need anymore CFs - Suarez, Borini, Sturridge is enough for now, we have more pressing concerns. Another wide forward, and a number 10 and we're grand.

No to Long. Don't think we need anymore CFs - Suarez, Borini, Sturridge is enough for now, we have more pressing concerns. Another wide forward, and a number 10 and we're grand.

Long can play out wide, can't he? Though I suppose it isn't his favoured position. Shame Borini has been injured too.

I still think you guys need another great striker. Sturridge is good enough to be the 3rd striker, but not #2.

What is the difference between United and Liverpool? The Strikers.

D_prOdigy

I think the Mario/Mancini sexual tension incident is probably the sort of the thing that happens quite often everywhere and will blow over relatively quickly.

I hope so, anyway. They must stay.

I wish we had a player like Suarez :(

His work rate is immense, never stops trying for the ball, even his finishing is better this season! Love his mazy dribbles too as he nutmegs every defender :lol

Great player for Sturridge to learn from; he could really use some of his talent.

Yen

I still think you guys need another great striker. Sturridge is good enough to be the 3rd striker, but not #2.

What is the difference between United and Liverpool? The Strikers.

I'd be happy with another striker, but our wide players are:
Sterling - 18 year old, 2 goals, 5 assists thus far
Downing - only starting to show form now after 18 months, still only a couple of goals and assists
Shelvey
Suso

So while I'm confident we have two forwards/strikers who could regularly score goals, our wide men are barely contributing, add to that our midfield bar Gerrard, just doesn't score goals.

Clegg

Probably but then I do recall you calling RVP an overrated waster who has only had one good season in his career.

I was actually sad enough to save that post to a word pad file lol..
I think I was trolling Lightning at the time.

I actually got a few PMs from posters here wondering if I'd gone insane.

Feorax

I think ideally B-Rod wants 3 forwards who are comfortable in all 3 roles across the front; the left wing cutting in (Borini), the right wing drifting inside (Sturridge) and the False 9/CF (Suarez). I think that's the type of front line Rodgers has been aiming for since the summer, with the likes of Sterling providing width if necessary.

On another note, Gerrard is finally starting to look comfortable in this system, and seems to have really taken to the role of a deeper playmaker rather than a number 10. He was switching the play and making passes last night the likes of which we haven't seen since Xabi Alonso.

Clegg

Levy screwed us out of that compo.

Still don't see why Spurs actually want Fryers though. He aint that good.

Spurs have better young fullbacks than Fryers.

Meier

Saw this and felt a bit bad for Kyoufu:

Marseille midfielder Mathieu Valbuena would be interested in moving to Manchester City or Manchester United should an offer be forthcoming.
"For him, you don't leave OM to go to Newcastle. If, one day, it's one of the two Manchester clubs who come in for him, we'll think about it, but so will the OM board."
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/4...ena-consider-manchester-city-united-move.htm?

Not too familiar with the guy personally.

Fry

I wish we had a player like Suarez :(

His work rate is immense, never stops trying for the ball, even his finishing is better this season! Love his mazy dribbles too as he nutmegs every defender :lol

Great player for Sturridge to learn from; he could really use some of his talent.

He isn't afraid of going at the defenders, and he'll use skill at any space of the pitch, even if it looks impossible. Seriously, he's become way too good, imagine if he had Ardan Turan and Falcão around him. Liverpool should raid Atlético Madrid.

Just read about the whole Boateng thing. It was the right thing to do, even though there's a chance to see other idiots in much more important games, where they may believe that they can stop matches whenever they want.

Still, I agree with his decision, even if I didn't like the part where he took his shirt off, I just don't get what Milan has to do with everything.

Feorax

Glad to see Adam Morgan has gone out on loan. Needs some real first team experience which he won't get right now with us. Lad definately has some potential though.

I don't know if Fryers is any good. I think Rio Ferdinand spoke highly of him though when he picked out some young English players to watch out for.

edit: Levy probably told Fryers to play crap so we could try and get him for less.

Athletic Bilbao statement: Juventus have informed us that negotiations with Fernando Llorente has started.

http://www.athletic-club.net/web/main.asp?a=0&b=1&c=1&d=1000&berria=12753&idi=1

This is the first and only time that Bilbao have confirmed negotiations with Juventus, so that's a good thing.

He hauled his way (is this even a saying?) past United at The Swamp!

But... If he did it again. He's still not worth the mither. Get rid, bring in Cavani or JoJo!

Jojo has publicly said he wants to stay in Italy.

1663b203-8607-4217-8ab6-4be8038ef435.jpg

Welcome Federico.

Federico Peluso has only one trait that matters to me: ability to score against Torino

He's a decent player and he has a chance to serve us well. With Chiellini's injury, he and Caceres should see a lot of play time in the centre.

Top Bottom