• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Turok_TTZ

alright guys help me on this. prep yer tin foil hats and put them on.
AS: Enrique Cerezo on Falcao

some guys i know says that what cerezo basically said is that Real Madrid have a pre-agreement with Radamel Falcao.

so help me will you. I reread this a few times, how the hell can one come up with such a conclusion from reading this article?

FootballFan

Noooooo Bud! :(

Abidal giving Tito a warm welcome:

timthumb.php

:'(

Remy will be reborn at Newcastle. #Believe

Just like Joe Cole moving to Liverpool

Benayoun is back off to Chelsea. That will be awkward between him and Rafa

@Killer, I'd recommend you avoid Soldier. You don't get any of the fun abilities yourself, and you can get by using only Assault Rifles and Shotguns. Pistols are pointless

I've read that we're offering Llorente upwards of €75k a week (about €4m+ per year plus bonuses). I think he'd be crazy to turn that down.

In any case, I wonder what Bilbao is expected to get for him given that he's out of contract in the summer. More than €7-8m is robbery.

Was Joe Cole ever good to begin with?

He was good. Never good enough for us to say 'who cares if he's been injured or shit for the last 3 years, I'm sure he'll be back in his prime if we get him. Give him £90,000 a week.'

But that's what happens when the gruesome twosome put their heads together

faridmon

I don't know if I am obsessed or whatnot, but I think Jasmine Rodgers is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. TV, Real or whatever.

Can someone google her and approve/or disapprove of this. What do you think? Am I crazy?

Arnie

Joe Cole was a very good player during His Chelsea years, but Mourinho always struggled to slot him into his preferred system. It's a shame, really. Hazard really reminds me of a young Cole; bags of technique without buckets of pace.

I don't know if I am obsessed or whatnot, but I think Jasmine Rodgers is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. TV, Real or whatever.

Can someone google her and approve/or disapprove of this. What do you think? Am I crazy?

Have you ever seen someone in real life who literally leaves you stunned by how attractive they are? Only happened once with me

Slizz

Looks like a less dirty Sasha Grey... I guess if shes as wild as Sasha then no not crazy.

Meier

Hey dc, did you see that chick that Vinny retweeted? Pretty cute! @taylersant. She's being flooded with comments from fans apparently, lol.

Slizz

So whats Bar Rafaeli? Lol I love Kelly Brook and some of the skinny models like Swanepoel and Kerr. No need to discriminate, they don't even need to be models, I got a midget as my avatar.

Top Bottom