• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Is there a website that the FootyGAF collective can input our locations? Something like a pinboard for where you travel? I think it'd be interesting to have a geographic analysis of where fans are located for different teams. I'd personally be interested the most to see where all the United fans live.
Now this is actually a wonderful idea

Lampard to Milan?

English papers can't get their shit straight. One say Milan and Lazio. The other say Inter Milan and Lazio. Are any of these papers aware that there are two equally shit teams in Milano?

Edit: I'd like it if he went to Lazio. That'd make for a REALLY strong team. But AC Milan is the team that old players go to die, so probably that.

Just woke up from a beautiful dream where Bud was unbanned and well, now listening to the mad world song while reading his posts, it's just too sad. I hope wherever he is, he got someone to give him his milk moustache.

Linius

I read Milan might be interested in buying Stekelenburg from Roma. Hope he goes to a club where he gets to play at least :(

As for why Juventus? Isn't it obvious?

del+piero+e+trezeguet.jpg

and

Three of the greatest players of their generations.

Edit: @Linius: Milan are in desperate need for a real keeper. Abbiati, since a couple years ago but especially last year, was on a downward spiral. I'm surprised they didn't go in for Julio Cesar.

Personally, if I were Milan I'd just tear down the house and play nothing but promising youngsters, aim for Europa league, and come back in three years as a powerhouse.

Linius

Edit: @Linius: Milan are in desperate need for a real keeper. Abbiati, since a couple years ago but especially last year, was on a downward spiral. I'm surprised they didn't go in for Julio Cesar.

Personally, if I were Milan I'd just tear down the house and play nothing but promising youngsters, aim for Europa league, and come back in three years as a powerhouse.

Stekelenburg is a great keeper. Though I'm not sure if he's still at his old level (like in his best days with Ajax and for the Dutch squad). I'm surprised to see him failing in Roma. Hope he gets a shot at Milan.

@JuveGAF: Balotelli.... top striker.... thoughts?

He's a loose canon, but Conte will fucking crush him if he fucks up. Quagliarella opens his mouth? FUCKING BENCH. Vucinic a lazy fucker at Roma, but now he actually presses the opposition. If anyone can turn Balo around, it's Prandelli and Cunte.

Right now, Im aware of the deal between #Palermo & #Malaga and I'm awaiting a response, I received offers from Mexico & Spain but my preference fell to Palermo. I know Pastore very well & I know how much good he did in his experience at Palermo, my hope would be to give as much joy as Pastore did to the #Palermo fans, i'm convinced that #Palermo could result in a very important experience for my career.

Buonanotte FUTURE. You're not the smallest guy in the league anymore Gio.

Just did the bit with the plane in Uncharted 3.

Amazing.

This is great visually, but it would have been so much better if they expanded that level and made it like the train level in UC2. So that falling out of the plane bit would obviously be at the very end, and they could have done a whole section with you getting to the back of the plane.

So much potential wasted :(

Linius

Barcelona is my favourite of the cities I've visited so far. Love it there.

But, I haven't visited that many. And also never been to England. It's on my list :(

Scunthorpe greatest city/town/village in the world.

This is great visually, but it would have been so much better if they expanded that level and made it like the train level in UC2. So that falling out of the plane bit would obviously be at the very end, and they could have done a whole section with you getting to the back of the plane.

So much potential wasted :(

Yeah the multiplayer beta kind of ruined that surprise. :p

pulga

Banned
Barcelona is my favourite of the cities I've visited so far. Love it there.

But, I haven't visited that many. And also never been to England. It's on my list :(

Fuck Barcelona and it's goddamn pickpockets.

Speaking of cities, I went to apply to the first university on my list here in Rome! Hope I get in!

Carbonox

London's awesome you cunts. If you find it the worst city ever then you've probably only gone to Hackney and fapped off to chavs knifing eachother in Forbouys newsagents, whilst listening to N-Dubz.

San Francisco is best city though. <3

They are in all bit citites though, as much as I hate that whore club, it's a fantastic city to chill in and drink sangria all day in the sun.

Btw none of you fools has been to Brøndby, worst concrete jungle ever. If only concrete could burn.

:lol :lol :lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy3I8QzpvfU

And with that I am off to football. God damn Mou, <3 him.
Mou has a bad memory, eto'o played that game and balo was booked at the 20th minute and sent off at the 60th.
English papers can't get their shit straight. One say Milan and Lazio. The other say Inter Milan and Lazio. Are any of these papers aware that there are two equally shit teams in Milano?

Edit: I'd like it if he went to Lazio. That'd make for a REALLY strong team. But AC Milan is the team that old players go to die, so probably that.
Milan have still the highest wage bill in Serie A and they could not be in UCL next year, don't think that they can afford him.
Same for us
Lampard to Lazio? :lol Get real, it's Lotito we're talking about.

pulga

Banned
They are in all bit citites though, as much as I hate that whore club, it's a fantastic city to chill in and drink sangria all day in the sun.

Btw none of you fools has been to Brøndby, worst concrete jungle ever.

I keed, I loved Barcelona. The food was amazing, my favorite so far. Plus there's not many places you can club and stumble drunk as fuck to the beach, buy a 1 euro beer and chill under a palm tree <3

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I meant nothing bad at all! I LOVE JUVE.

FORZA JUVEEEEE
Paging Wilbury for confirmation!
Let's bring in another trequartista on loan. Zarate needs an out at Lazio. He's a temperamental cunt but let's give him 6 months. We need to make sure we have the cover. Or bring back Immobile who I'm convinced can form a deadly partnership with Giovinco.

Or, we can just switch to a 4-3-3 which is tailor made for a limited number of proper STs?
I think we all collectively gave up on the the 4-3-3 :( I just don't see us playing anything but 3-5-2.

Nah we don't need/want the likes of Zarate and Mario. And especially because they're just simply not good enough.

Gio and(?) Quag can play Treq right?
No to Zarate. Overrated player with no footballing brain whatsoever. A poor man's Walcott.
Which is quite scary if you think about it.
KuGsj.gif
I'm sure Walcott is a poor man's someone/thing to begin with!
KuGsj.gif

Meier

My fiancee and her best friend were pickpocketed there when they went to Barcelona to see Radiohead about 10 years ago. An incredibly kind and generous older British gent bought them plane tickets back to the UK (they were visiting there primarily and did a sidetrip for the concert) fortunately but they lost their passports and a ton of money. Did it happen to you on Las Ramblas (sp?)?

Top Bottom