• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

dc89

Mario+vs+Mancini+-+Twilight

Mario+vs+Mancini+-+Gladiator

:lol oh boy.

I've never seen an Italian who could speak English
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVse7ezWACg
Andres, your boy Armero is close to joining Napoli according to many rumours.

Zuniga + Armero

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa203/AndresON777/zuniga.jpg[IMG]

Haha I searched for "Zuniga Napoli" on google and it linked me to an Andres post :lol[/QUOTE]
Armero :lol
[IMG]http://news.fanfeedr.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/SYNCHRONIZED-DIVING.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Oh FFS Forest have sent Jenas back. I suppose McLeish hasn't forgotten us tricking him into bring him to Villa last season.

Bo-Locks

Shawcross signed a new 5.5 year deal for Stoke.. apparently making a team high £45k a week (tied with Crouch according to the story). Puts things into perspective.

Rather surprising but kinda difficult to glean anything from. On the one hand it's Stoke but on the other he's been arguably the best defender in the league so far this season.

I like Stoke. There. I said it.

Demba Ba has failed the medical at Chelsea Football Club. Apparently his knee can't take the weight of his wallet.

In eight more years, my sweetheart, we will see another view
Such longing for the past for such completion
What was once golden has now turned a shade of grey
I've become crueler in your presence

They say: "be brave, there's a right way in a wrong way"
This pain won't last for ever, this pain won't last for ever

Eight more years, there's only eight more years
Eight more years so hold on
X2

You've cried enough this lifetime, my beloved barcode fool
Tears to fill a sea to drown a beacon
To start anew all over, remove those tats from your arms
To start anew all over more enlightened

I know, my love, this is not the only story you can tell

Eight more years...

You don't need to find answers for questions never asked of you
You don't need to find answers
x2

Dead weights, balloons
Drag me to you
Dead weights, balloons
To sleep in your arms

We've become shitter since he signed it
we've become rougher, this team is killing me

And we cover our lies with handshakes and smiles
And we try to remember our alibis
We tell lies to our parents, who hide in their rooms
We pinned our hopes on the Pardew
Of course we could never make this love last
I said of course we could never make this love last
The only love we know is love for ourselves

Is there a website that the FootyGAF collective can input our locations? Something like a pinboard for where you travel? I think it'd be interesting to have a geographic analysis of where fans are located for different teams. I'd personally be interested the most to see where all the United fans live.

Is there a website that the FootyGAF collective can input our locations? Something like a pinboard for where you travel? I think it'd be interesting to have a geographic analysis of where fans are located for different teams. I'd personally be interested the most to see where all the United fans live.

Most subtle troll so far in this thread :p

all the Utd fans live in London, this is a fact!!!!!

I had narrowed down my PL teams to Newcastle, Southampton, and Luis Suarez-pol, with some Arsenal sympathies. No idea what I'll actually end up settling on.

Everton have taken 20 points from losing positions. That's insane.
They've lost about 15 from winning positions too.

In eight more years, my sweetheart, we will see another view
Such longing for the past for such completion
What was once golden has now turned a shade of grey
I've become crueler in your presence

They say: "be brave, there's a right way in a wrong way"

Eight more years so hold on
X2

You've cried enough this lifetime, my beloved barcode fool
Tears to fill a sea to drown a beacon
To start anew all over, remove those tats from your arms
To start anew all over more enlightened

I know, my love, this is not the only story you can tell

Eight more years...

You don't need to find answers for questions never asked of you
You don't need to find answers
x2

Dead weights, balloons
Drag me to you
Dead weights, balloons
To sleep in your arms

We've become shitter since he signed it
we've become rougher, this team is killing me

And we cover our lies with handshakes and smiles
And we try to remember our alibis
We tell lies to our parents, who hide in their rooms
Of course we could never make this love last
I said of course we could never make this love last
The only love we know is love for ourselves
:lol

Used to love this song and Bloc.

I've been to London twice and feel confident calling it the worst place in the world.
GTFO.

FootballFan

inb4 Arnie talks about London ManU fans.

Zabojnik

I've read that we're offering Llorente upwards of €75k a week (about €4m+ per year plus bonuses). I think he'd be crazy to turn that down.

In any case, I wonder what Bilbao is expected to get for him given that he's out of contract in the summer. More than €7-8m is robbery.

If we get him for free, that'd be grand. But frankly, I'm not sure what the fuck we're waiting for. If he's on a Bosman, then there will be much more competition from teams who would be willing to go for a punt on him.

VuciNOOOOOOO. When was this?

TIME TO UP THE BID FOR LLORENTE!

Let's bring in another trequartista on loan. Zarate needs an out at Lazio. He's a temperamental cunt but let's give him 6 months. We need to make sure we have the cover. Or bring back Immobile who I'm convinced can form a deadly partnership with Giovinco

It's pretty obvious to me that we either have Llorente under contract by the end of February and wait for the summer ... or Llorente goes elsewhere. He wouldn't be able to replace Vucinic, though. No one can, except maybe Jovetic. If we lose Mirko to injury, we're done. That's a no brainer for me. He's the only striker we've got that can receive, protect and do something creative with the ball sulla trequarti.

No to Zarate. Overrated player with no footballing brain whatsoever. A poor man's Walcott.

all the Utd fans live in London, this is a fact!!!!!

Where else would they live? United is from London. All PL teams are from London.

dc89

My dad is such a troll! TC has gone to stay with him for a few days over new year. He's took my bro to the Warrington branch of the MCFC's supporters club! He'll convert him, I'm sure.

UnitedGAF, feel free to #prayfortc

Glory hunting? Mate, I just want a team I can watch on TV. Newcastle's current trend doesn't guarantee me that.

I think Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal have the most matches on TV. We provide the lols, so you should support us

centrallondon.jpg

Greatest city in the world

edit: Real Steel looks like the biggest pile of shite

Mastadon

Banned
Glory hunting? Mate, I just want a team I can watch on TV. Newcastle's current trend doesn't guarantee me that.

You're British? The illusion is shattered. I don't know what's real anymore.

Adam Morgan has gone on loan? I'll be interested to see how he gets on. Not totally convinced he has the attributes of a top PL striker.

Linius

I'm from Dortmund and I will never be able to cheer for any other team unless Dortmund players start to rape children collectively or something.

yeah, I'd love to have one :)

I'm from Amsterdam and I proudly support Ajax till infinity. But I'm also very fond of Barcelona.

Top Bottom