• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol we finally signed Zeki Fryers

I knew that move to Liege was just to get around that tribunal with United. Another young English defender to add to our collection.

Meier

Glamour models (aka Page 3 girls) show their tits for guys to jack off to and talk about liking it rough and/or having a pint in Zoo magazine.

Supermodels sometimes show their tits for art or on the runway. The only people who see their tits are gay men and women essentially.

Victoria's Secret/Sports Illustrated models don't show their tits but guys still jerk off to them. Supermodels with larger than B tits can fall into this category.

Glamour models show their tits for guys to jack off to and talk about liking it rough and/or having a pint.

Supermodels sometimes show their tits for art. The only people who see their tits are gay men and women essentially.

Victoria's Secret/Sports Illustrated models don't show their tits but guys still jerk off to them. Supermodels with larger than B tits can fall into this category.

what else do people jack off to
i need to know
more

Slizz

Glamour models show their tits for guys to jack off to and talk about liking it rough and/or having a pint.

Supermodels sometimes show their tits for art. The only people who see their tits are gay men and women essentially.

Lol, this is a great post.

Did you enjoy the Gator ass-whooping last night like I did?

Meier

Did you enjoy the Gator ass-whooping last night like I did?

Oh yes, yes indeed. :) My fiancee is actually a Gator fan despite the fact she went to FSU as well (I didn't know this when we started dating...she kept it under wraps!) so I can't like openly hoot and holler when they lose so I just have to do it internally and via text with my other buddies. And on GAF.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOT BUD

Get on twitter or something :(
I've read that we're offering Llorente upwards of €75k a week (about €4m+ per year plus bonuses). I think he'd be crazy to turn that down.

In any case, I wonder what Bilbao is expected to get for him given that he's out of contract in the summer. More than €7-8m is robbery.

I hear we're going for the Bosman option in the summer? Typical.

FootballFan

^I know right, not bud! Anyone know how long he is out for?

Glamour models (aka Page 3 girls) show their tits for guys to jack off to and talk about liking it rough and/or having a pint in Zoo magazine.

Supermodels sometimes show their tits for art or on the runway. The only people who see their tits are gay men and women essentially.

I now know all there is to know.

This article is about 3 weeks old so maybe people have already seen it but I found it quite interesting nonetheless:

ONE OF the first points made to Brendan Rodgers when he took charge at Liverpool was that victories such as Sunday’s notable triumph against West Ham would not be possible.
Not because Sam Allardyce’s side was expected to tear it up in the Premier League. Rather that one of the main performers, Glen Johnson, who opened the scoring with a blistering drive in the 3-2 win, would not be available for selection.

Rodgers was told it was highly unlikely Johnson could play three matches in a week, as he has just done.

Steven Gerrard and Daniel Agger would also struggle to make repeat appearances.

Game by game the myth is being dismantled.

The art of management is governed by player availability and as Liverpool display the green shoots of recovery following a difficult start to the campaign, another piece in the jigsaw is being put in place.

Gerrard is the only player to feature for every minute of every league game and Johnson, in the form of his life, is now playing midweek matches, as was the case against Udinese in the Europa League last Thursday.

The improvement is not down to luck. Liverpool’s medical team, which includes Glen Driscoll as head of performance, have improved how they protect and condition players.

Instead of pulling players out of games, the idea is to manage their recovery better which is achieved, in one instance, by modifying training sessions using small spaces rather than full-scale pitches.

“You can easily prevent injury by wrapping your players in cotton wool and not letting them play games, but that isn’t the point,” said Driscoll, who first worked with Rodgers at Reading before joining him at Chelsea, Swansea and now Anfield.

Agger is enjoying his best run of Premier League appearances. The only match he has not started this season was due to suspension.

“For Steven, Dan and Glen it was a simple process of looking back at every soft tissue injury, hamstring and calf strains are examples] that they had over the past two seasons and going through the process of analysing their training and recovery between matches and before each injury.

“Steven, for example, covers 120metres a minute in a game and in training previously he was hitting 90m a minute.

He is currently performing to 30 per cent of his average speed and only 10 per cent of his highintensity distance in the training sessions before matches, compared to when he got those previous injuries, which aids his recovery and reduces fatigue in preparation.

“In pre-season, we did say with confidence to Steven that we could keep him fit and recover him better, so that he could have another three or four years playing at a high level if he wanted.”

It may seem that Liverpool are divulging some of their secrets.

Another area looked at has been the removal of gym work on certain days because it does not aid recovery.

Yet the reality is that without Rodgers’ own understanding of the process, and willingness to embrace it, the facts and figures would be largely redundant.

“Controlling the extrinsic causes of injuries means controlling the training on the football pitch and understanding that it is all down to space, numbers of players and duration,” said Driscoll, who is aided by physio Chris Morgan and Ryland Morgans, another recruit from Swansea who is head of fi tness and conditioning.

“In football drills these decisions allow you to either protect or condition footballers. When to place these sessions in context to your next or previous match is the key.

“Many sport scientists don’t understand this, let alone managers. Some do but don’t have the influence to affect the management and their training.

“The beauty here is we have a manager who not only gets it but manipulates it as part of his own methods to achieve success and protect players from injury.

“The manager is aware that each player has a threshold level and if he goes above that threshold then the probability of injury in the next match rises.”

Players such as Luis Suarez, who only ever seems to miss games due to suspension, are regarded as being “relatively unbreakable”.

Others need more careful handling. The fact both groups are playing together shows the progress being made.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/364041

So I guess that explains, at least to some extent, why Gerrard is playing so regularly and maybe also why his form has picked up so well lately and especially over the busy period.

Perhaps Van Persie is doing something similar, I know he was working with his own medical team at Arsenal and he hasn't been rested very often for us at all but he looks better for it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOT BUD

Get on twitter or something :(

I hear we're going for the Bosman option in the summer? Typical.

If we get him for free, that'd be grand. But frankly, I'm not sure what the fuck we're waiting for. If he's on a Bosman, then there will be much more competition from teams who would be willing to go for a punt on him.

Slizz

Oh yes, yes indeed. :) My fiancee is actually a Gator fan despite the fact she went to FSU as well (I didn't know this when we started dating...she kept it under wraps!) so I can't like openly hoot and holler when they lose so I just have to do it internally and via text with my other buddies. And on GAF.

Awesome :lol

Can't wait to play those scrubs next year. Kinda sad Teddy Bridgewater isn't still on the Canes though...

This article is about 3 weeks old so maybe people have already seen it but I found it quite interesting nonetheless:

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/364041

So I guess that explains, at least to some extent, why Gerrard is playing so regularly and maybe also why his form has picked up so well lately and especially over the busy period.

Perhaps Van Persie is doing something similar, I know he was working with his own medical team at Arsenal and he hasn't been rested very often for us at all but he looks better for it.

I wonder if Suarez stays on for 90 minutes every time because of this, or because he'd be livid if he was subbed :D

Who the fuck are the Gators?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If we get him for free, that'd be grand. But frankly, I'm not sure what the fuck we're waiting for. If he's on a Bosman, then there will be much more competition from teams who would be willing to go for a punt on him.

Exactly.
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

Phillipe Auclair on the radio saying both OM and Remy are desperate for him to make a move in this transfer window. Apparently he's been quite poor this season though - but Auclair says he has amazing talent.

He's also saying Yann M'Vila could probably be signed for less than £10m now.

Meier

"It's believed Mancini reacted to a challenge from Balotelli on one of his team-mates," said BBC radio 5 live senior football reporter Ian Dennis.

"In one of the photos Mancini is seen to be pulling at Balotelli's orange bib, and in another photo Balotelli is being restrained.

"I'm led to believe the incident blew over very quickly and with that in mind the photos do need to be put into some sort of context because super-fast frames can show the spat but don't necessarily provide a true reflection of any time period.

"However, it doesn't reflect well on the champions, it ensures Balotelli will create headlines yet again, and Mancini will be quizzed about his relationship with the player at tomorrow's press conference."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20901006

Sounds like it was blown a bit out of proportion but these things happen when you have a fiery Italian coach and player. The paps got their photos and made their money and no one was better for it.

Timurid

Phillipe Auclair on the radio saying both OM and Remy are desperate for him to make a move in this transfer window. Apparently he's been quite poor this season though - but Auclair says he has amazing talent.

He's also saying Yann M'Vila could probably be signed for less than £10m now.

He was a top player last year, but he got injured before the euros. Ever since then he never regain his old form. M'vila for 10m or less. :lol

Fuck you rubentus!

Meier

Who the fuck are the Gators?

American college sports team. The Gators (University of Florida) played last night and lost against an opponent they were expected to beat. It was the biggest upset in this series of games in 15 years. Slizz and I root for other schools in FL (he: University of Miami Hurricanes, me: Florida State University Seminoles). Our schools are actually rivals as well but we have a mutual hatred for the Gators.

I can't believe that's Helen Flanagan in that avatar... yikes. That FHM picture is incredible. Sinclair getting to tap that is ridiculous.. lucky bastard.

Linius

These are the same person:

http://www.hamaramovie.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Helen-Flanagan-black-0gvui02.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i2.cdnds.net/13/01/618x824/showbiz-helen-flanagan-fhm-shoot-1.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Quite a difference. Not my type, but definitly hotter when photoshopped by FHM.

[quote="The_Hitcher89, post: 46019430"]wut?

You have no taste[/QUOTE]

Did you just change your avatar? :lol

Slizz

American college sports team. The Gators (University of Florida) played last night and lost against an opponent they were expected to beat. It was the biggest upset in this series of games in 15 years. Slizz and I root for other schools in FL (he: University of Miami Hurricanes, me: Florida State University Seminoles). Our schools are actually rivals as well but we have a mutual hatred for the Gators.

I can't believe that's Helen Flanagan in that avatar... yikes. Sinclair getting to tap that is ridiculous.

Just like the players in The U documentary. We respect the Noles, they kept us on the schedule.

Plus its impossible to not like Bobby Bowden.

lol we finally signed Zeki Fryers

I knew that move to Liege was just to get around that tribunal with United. Another young English defender to add to our collection.
Fergie is gonna be soooo pissed about this. It does set a bit of a problematic precedent though, for him to basically move elsewhere for 6 months to avoid the hefty compensation fee and then back to England...I wonder if we will see more deals like that for these young players.

I really don't understand why Spurs want him this badly though, especially with the number of promising young defenders you already have and you already have 3 good LB options with Rose also doing well on loan.

When he was leaving in the summer his dad said that he knew he wasn't going to become a top player and he had to make as much money from football as he possibly could and with Spurs offering considerably more than United he had to make the move. Vote of confidence eh.

FootballFan

Andres, your boy Armero is close to joining Napoli according to many rumours.

Zuniga + Armero

zuniga.jpg

Haha I searched for "Zuniga Napoli" on google and it linked me to an Andres post :lol

Meier

Shawcross signed a new 5.5 year deal for Stoke.. apparently making a team high £45k a week (tied with Crouch according to the story). Puts things into perspective.

These are the same person:

Helen-Flanagan-black-0gvui02.jpg

showbiz-helen-flanagan-fhm-shoot-1.jpg

That FHM photo is proof positive that professional lighting and make up are enough to make a good looking woman a knockout. The worst thing about it is that she's actually a very attractive woman who isn't doing herself any favours with 1) the ten kilos of makeup, 2) putting on mascara on the tube when going to some shit pub, 3) not wearing any sunscreen, and 4) smoking.

Timerda had a perfectly decent avatar. Don't like this new girl. If it's the same girl, it's a really unattractive photo.

OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE

VuciNOOOOOOO. When was this?

TIME TO UP THE BID FOR LLORENTE!

Let's bring in another trequartista on loan. Zarate needs an out at Lazio. He's a temperamental cunt but let's give him 6 months. We need to make sure we have the cover. Or bring back Immobile who I'm convinced can form a deadly partnership with Giovinco.

Or, we can just switch to a 4-3-3 which is tailor made for a limited number of proper STs?

You're from England, right fadetoblack?

Do you like a PL team? And why Juventus? :lol

Nope, I'm Italian. Don't be fooled by mastery of the English tongue: I'm a grad student in English literature :p

Don't have a PL team, as such. I was all ready to support Newcastle but then they fucking jumped the shark massively this year. I don't want to support a team in the Championship. Barcode bros :(

Top Bottom