• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Kyoufu

Haven't seen it but I assume it's Rachel Riley.

EEDD06B5FCA54A3A84B6156ED94CC072.ashx

What an awful shirt.

It's a shame our kit is horrible this season. Am I the only one who prefers last season's?

No. It was much better. Except I think the virgin sponsor is suppose to be on this one too, but the background was black as opposed to white.

New-Newcastle-Kit-2011.jpg

This seasons is garbage.

Newcastle-United-Home-Kit-12-13.jpg

Hixx

i just googled rachel riley

then it suggested rachel riley hot so you know, i clicked

and theres a guy with his dick slapped on a picture of her

why.jpg

Randdalf

I enjoy watching them suffer. Mainly because they are a despicable, horrible club who the media seem to have a love in with. Ripped off thousands off small companies and charities countless times. Sacked a bunch of loyal club staff but gave a 53 year old Kanu a year extension on a £30k+ a week contract. Every football fan should hate them, but it's always plucky old pompey.

I couldn't care less if they went bust. Would feel slightly sorry for the non mong section of the fan base.

The Premier League and Football League bear a lot of the blame for what happened, letting what are basically dodgy crooks take us over, not once but twice. So much for their "fit and proper" person test. Hopefully the court lets the fans take over the club and we can get back on solid footing.

Anyone seen any of that Galapagos 3D? I watched a bit the other day and I it was pretty awesome.

Ferguson: "I must say I'm disappointed in Tottenham. For whatever reason, a club that size has decided to go down this route. I'm disappointed."

NOT A WEE CLUB!

freund3.gif

3Sixty

The Premier League and Football League bear a lot of the blame for what happened, letting what are basically dodgy crooks take us over, not once but twice. So much for their "fit and proper" person test. Hopefully the court lets the fans take over the club and we can get back on solid footing.

The Premier League and Football League are fit for fuck all, all they care about is the money. I think i remember seeing that Pompey made just 1 payment on the first CVA, which was a tiny amount of p on the £ anyway. How they were allowed to go from that to suddenly spending millions on players again baffles.

The whole thing was a house of cards, made from tissue paper. The FA, Premier League/Football League, Gaydamak, Al-Faraj (If he exists), Peter Storie and everyone else involved should be utterly ashamed of themselves.

And as much as it pleases me to think of John Portsmouth Football Club Westwood slitting his wrists in a bathtub of warm water, I'm sure there are many fans (Such as yourself) who deserve better.

Anyone seen any of that Galapagos 3D? I watched a bit the other day and I it was pretty awesome.

Ferguson: "I must say I'm disappointed in Tottenham. For whatever reason, a club that size has decided to go down this route. I'm disappointed."

NOT A WEE CLUB!

freund3.gif

Real recognizes real. :lol

Hixx

NOT A WEE CLUB!

freund3.gif

Frogson need go back to David bellion the byppocriycal stromal of piss

Blablurn

Man, we seem way more offensive in terms of transfers since we got sommer. i like that kirchhoff transfer. and in my opinion badstuber doesnt need to be afraid. even with his injury. boateng is the one who should be more concerend. anyway, its a shame that sammer wasnt with us when we were in talks with reus :( ah well, at least robben is back lol. i already read that he is rocking the training camp in dubai. unfortunately this only means one thing: he will be injured soon! fucking robben :|

anyway, im leaving china on monday. long trip via dalian, beijing, amsterdam and then cologne. had some really nice days. gonna return in the end of february for a whole month.

Lightning

Banned

NOT A WEE CLUB!

freund3.gif
What's Ferguson talking about? What route?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Levy being a sneaky JT in acquiring Fryers.

Edit: sneaky is the wrong word. Pretty blatant.

Pssh, Fergie is the original sneaky JT. He's just pissed because he thought he'd get £6m out of us that would pay for Bebe.

Top Bottom