• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Dammn. She is pretty hot in everything though, isn't she?

Yeah, shame about her being such a crazy bitch, she's perfect in the role though. :p

Loved when that kid playing Bobby left the show

"Be careful around January [Jones]," he told TV Guide. "She's not as approachable as the others. She's really serious about what she does. Everyone else is so nice."

DAMN MANG lol

Carbonox

Pardew regarding buying a new attacker:

“There are a couple of options for me, (including) one who plays on the side which would push (Yohan) Cabaye forward to play in a loose No.10 role,” Pardew said. “It is a role he’s done very well for us in the past.

“If we find a striker or a wide player he needs to be a recognised goalscorer. There are a couple of strikers/wide players and a couple of strikers we think would link up well with Papiss.”

PLS PUT CABAYE AS AN ATTACKING MIDFIELDERRRRR

He works so much better as an AM with Cisse as the lone striker. Then have the new attacker out wide opposite side to Ben Arfa. Sorted.

I get the impression that this means Pardew might be up for dropping Gutierrez after all. He has no place unless he's dropped in to DM or defence. He will probably be played in the middle with Anita with Marveaux out wide whilst Tiote is gone and until we sign the new attacker.

Kyoufu

Pardew regarding buying a new attacker:

PLS PUT CABAYE AS AN ATTACKING MIDFIELDERRRRR

He works so much better as an AM with Cisse as the lone striker. Then have the new attacker out wide opposite side to Ben Arfa. Sorted.

I get the impression that this means Pardew might be up for dropping Gutierrez after all. He has no place unless he's dropped in to DM or defence. He will probably be played in the middle with Anita with Marveaux out wide whilst Tiote is gone and until we sign the new attacker.

yes pls

He should be used as a No.10. That's the way Lille used him. The way we used him last season and the way France uses him.

Yeah, except the writers seems to really regret Bobby in this show lol, they never give him any attention while his sister gets episodes dedicated to her. Have you gotten to any episode with Glenn (aka Wilbury) yet?
Glenn doesn't only have Wilbury's amazing looks, but his behaviour as well. Asking a woman for a lock of her hair and that scene where he's running away with his American Football kit on after being scared away by Don's wife. Exactly how I imagine Wilbury.

Linius

Yeah, except the writers seems to really regret Bobby in this show lol, they never give him any attention while his sister gets episodes dedicated to her. Have you gotten to any episode with Glenn (aka Wilbury) yet?

Only watched the first two episodes. Don't remember a Wilbury look-a-like. But I might have missed it since all these characters are still new. It allways takes a while to get to know everyone on the show. I remember Don, Betty, the two kids, Peggy, the Italian dude, Peter (cunt) and that secretary boss lady (she's from Firefly!).

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Any spurs fans can enlighten me on VDV and why he was sold? I cant believe such a talented player is no longer in the premiership, I know he had a few slumps but man at times he was good.

Only watched the first two episodes. Don't remember a Wilbury look-a-like. But I might have missed it since all these characters are still new. It allways takes a while to get to know everyone on the show. I remember Don, Betty, the two kids, Peggy, the Italian dude, Peter (cunt) and that secretary boss lady (she's from Firefly!).

Yeah he probably hasn't shown his charming self yet then.

Is Twin Peaks good?

Yes.

Wilbur

Banned
Man, Apocalypse Now is a fucking masterpiece

Glenn doesn't only have Wilbury's amazing looks, but his behaviour as well. Asking a woman for a lock of her hair and that scene where he's running away with his American Football kit on after being scared away by Don's wife. Exactly how I imagine Wilbury.

I need to watch this fuck

Any spurs fans can enlighten me on VDV and why he was sold? I cant believe such a talented player is no longer in the premiership, I know he had a few slumps but man at times he was good.

Spurs fans will answer this I suppose. They loved him but I can't see him fitting into an AVB team to be honest.

Clegg

Is it like The Killing?
Its kind of similar.

The show opens with the premise of an FBI agent investigating the death of a teenage girl. Then you start getting storylines about her friend, family and people she didn't know at all. Everything is connected.

But there are supernatural and paranormal elements in Twin Peaks.

Kyoufu

Watched Cabaye's interview today. He looked so happy.

He said he didn't know Debuchy was coming until 3 days ago. He thought the summer saga was the last of it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
jDJwFCnqwlvq1.jpg

(sorry if it's old)

Clegg

The Big Bang Theory is an awful show solely due to Sheldon Cooper, the most annoying character I've watched in years.

Carbonox

Watched Cabaye's interview today. He looked so happy.

He said he didn't know Debuchy was coming until 3 days ago. He thought the summer saga was the last of it.

I love Cabaye so much. I bet he was like a kid in a candy story when the news broke through. The shot of them sitting together in the stadium.

Love is amazing.

Fuck it I'm gonna buy a Newcastle shirt with Debuchy on the back. I already have one with Cabaye. Then I'll frame the pair of them together along with my jizz.

Top Bottom