• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Kyoufu

Some guy telling me that he'd rather win the FA Cup than the Europa League.

I think the EL is a poorly setup competition but in my eyes it's a bigger and more lucrative stage than the FA Cup.

So do I, it's minimal effort to not spoil people about shows and movies in a thread completely unrelated to them. General talk is fine, but bigger spoilers? Nah.

What show so I don't get spoiled going back

There was no spoilers, well two insignificant scenes mentioned, the talk about Roger shooting people is obviously fake. :p

Am I the only one who doesn't get a raging erection over Emma Watson?

No, not saying she's ugly or anything and I guess she does have some charm to her, but never got the Internets obsession with her. That said I would masturbate to Harry and the ginger kid fucking her.

Salazar

I haven't read or watched Harry Potter.

vIi0D.gif

Hunger Games suuuuucked

Wilbur

Banned
Haven't seen Hunger Games, don't have that much interest in it.

Jennifer Lawrence is really hot sometimes, but she has an awful lot of quite bulbous face/neck moles that I find a little off putting, there's a fair amount of close ups of them in Silver Linings Playbook because David O Russell directs the whole thing like its fucking Black Swan

Yen

I don't think I've seen a film with Jennifer Lawrence in it.
Edit: she was in X-Men First Class, one of the most forgettable and boring movies I've ever seen.

Wilbur

Banned
Edit: she was in X-Men First Class, one of the most forgettable and boring movies I've ever seen.

Yeah, no idea why people love First Class so much. Outside of the Fassbender in Argentina scene and some Kevin Bacon cheese, it has nothing going for it.

X2 is the superior X-Men film. Dat Brian Cox

Fry

I saw Winter's Bone and X-Men First Class, liked both movies well enough, and yes she's awesome. Seems to be the person of the moment at Neogaf.

Haven't seen Hunger Games, don't have that much interest in it.

Jennifer Lawrence is really hot sometimes, but she has an awful lot of quite bulbous face/neck moles that I find a little off putting, there's a fair amount of close ups of them in Silver Linings Playbook because David O Russell directs the whole thing like its fucking Black Swan
:lol, sorry Jennifer I would nob you, honest. But I'm not feeling the bulbous face/neck moles.

Edit: All the X-Men films are balls.

Clegg

I watched Shame without any knowledge of what the film was about. I only knew that Fassbender and Mulligan were in it.

It was an experience.

Wilbur

Banned
What moles? I need pics. Though I won't really care. It's just moles.

Well she's normally got make up covering them on the red carpet and whatnot, but she doesn't in SLP. Can't really find much apart from posters. Meh

Maybe it was just being so large on a cinema screen that scared me

double post

fuck you

Wilbur

Banned
Are those moles supposed to put me off? I'm confused. lol

No, just for me personally I don't really like them. Don't mind when they're just on the skin, but raised ones that look like warts me no likey (unless they're on Robert De Niro's face). The chest ones are fine but there's one on the side of her face that would make ear nibbling hard for me.

Pachimari

Which "big" transfers have happened so far?

Sturridge - Chelsea > Liverpool
Ba - Newcastle > Chelsea

And Juventua are negotiating for Llorente for the summer and Sneijder wants out of Inter this January? What else has happened?

Wilbur

Banned
Which "big" transfers have happened so far?

Sturridge - Chelsea > Liverpool
Ba - Newcastle > Chelsea

And Juventua are negotiating for Llorente for the summer and Sneijder wants out of Inter this January? What else has happened?

Debuchy from Lille to Newcastle
Joe Cole from Liverpool to West Ham
Chamakh from Arsenal to West Ham (loan)
Espinoza from some team to Wigan
Henriquez from Man Utd to Wigan (loan)

Lewis Holtby will join Spurs in the summer

Pachimari

Debuchy from Lille to Newcastle
Joe Cole from Liverpool to West Ham
Chamakh from Arsenal to West Ham (loan)
Espinoza from some team to Wigan
Henriquez from Man Utd to Wigan (loan)

Lewis Holtby will join Spurs in the summer
Yeah, I forgot about Debuchy, Cole and Henriquez.

Thank you Willbury.

TrueBlue

So pissed off. Bouncers at a club refuse to let me in on the basis that my boots aren't nice enough (despite the fact those boots have got me in the same club previously). Then, after an hour of walking to and from with better shoes, they refuse to let me in on the basis that I'm "too tipsy"...DESPITE THE FACT I HADN'T DRUNK ANYTHING.

Just...ugh.

Oh, and Ba. Yay.

Wilbur

Banned
So pissed off. Bouncers at a club refuse to let me in on the basis that my boots aren't nice enough (despite the fact those boots have got me in the same club previously). Then, after an hour of walking to and from with better shoes, they refuse to let me in on the basis that I'm "too tipsy"...DESPITE THE FACT I HADN'T DRUNK ANYTHING.

Just...ugh.

Oh, and Ba. Yay.

Take off the Terry shirt you stupid cunt

Kyoufu

Just...ugh.

Oh, and Ba. Yay.

Gonna need a picture of the boots.

Top Bottom