• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

MPW

with_ronaldo_new_version_medium.png

do it perez! get falcao and bale now and we win la decima!

Wilbur

Banned
Young FBs/WBs will do the trick. Raf & Butt.

Raf certainly does a job but he'd have to rely on some defensive cover, which Young/Valencia give. If Ando could be trusted to push himself out wide sometimes when we don't have the ball, I'd be all for it.

Scum

Raf certainly does a job but he'd have to rely on some defensive cover, which Young/Valencia give. If Ando could be trusted to push himself out wide sometimes when we don't have the ball, I'd be all for it.

Kagawa @ CM, it is then. D:

K1LLER7

I'm looking forward to seeing what Fergie does when both Rooney and Kagawa are starting. If Rooney's told to play on the wing then I'd go with a 4-3-3. Carrick sitting Infront of the back 4, in a Busquets role. Kagawa and Ando/Clev, playing a little further up. Start either Young, Nani or Valencia on the right wing.

Wilbur

Banned
You'll get this....

DM Carrick

CM Cleverley
CM Kagawa

AMR Nani
AML Rooney

ST van Persie

...and like it!

To be honest, if its more like

------Carrick
Clev
-------------Kagawa

I'd be all for it. Utilise them as a midfield three but have one holding and one advanced. Let Valencia/Nani do all the wing work and Rooney/Kagawa switch around to help RVP when necessary.

RVP and Hernandez work well together though, which is good. RVP drops deep a fair amount, but it would sadden me to see Kagawa sacrificed in the team to accommodate a lesser player, as much as I love Pea

Salazar

Welcome back silky panther!

21AA779 dis М̤̣̲̣̈̇γ̲̣̣̥ pin ander

Dont need him sell him, he has cost us so many goals, cus he cannot use his right foot at all. we are in trouble if we think he is the answer to out prayers, another overpaid rubbish player, trade him gladly for Lampard.

Welcum bck Andy u hav d potentials

God will show you dat he keep for you ok God will protect you for me

Pachimari

Keep Gareth Bale AWAY from Real Madrid, we have absolutely no need for him.

And as much as I love Higuain (he's my favorite player), he does seem to be lost in Mourinho's system, so I wouldn't min if he were let go for Falcao.

... Actually I would be upset shipping out Higuain.

Also, Neymar should go to Barca and get defeated by us.

Welcome back silky panther!

21AA779 dis М̤̣̲̣̈̇γ̲̣̣̥ pin ander

Dont need him sell him, he has cost us so many goals, cus he cannot use his right foot at all. we are in trouble if we think he is the answer to out prayers, another overpaid rubbish player, trade him gladly for Lampard.

Welcum bck Andy u hav d potentials

God will show you dat he keep for you ok God will protect you for me

Sal, everything you said here is true. Everything you said here also makes it sound like you were completely pissed when you wrote it. You're a drunk soothsayer.

Quoting just to ensure that this post is preserved in amber.

Salazar

It will be great if Southampton and West Ham knock Chelsea and Man Utd out of the FA cup tomorrow.

I don't think Arsenal fans get to talk about funny cup losses yet. Too soon.

Ben Lyttleton ‏@benlyt
More #Debuchy #NUFC: 'Not worried by NUFC position of 15th. Lots of absentees at the moment, this is not its true place.'

L'Equipe: Djibril #Cisse wants to leave #QPR this month, Reading want Didier Digard & Gael Givet #BRFC in talks with Evian TG

Lightning

Banned
I don't think Arsenal fans get to talk about funny cup losses yet. Too soon.
I've got no expectations so am not bothered either way. I'm more interested in which team we're going to field as I want our players to be rested for the City game so we can do our best not to drop more points in the league.

My brother: 'What were Konami thinking when they made the Snake Eater song?'

Like it was a bad thing :s

edit: When I'm bored I imagine being a professional footballer and making obscure references to this thread and its contributors in interviews and things

madmackem

Love fa cup third round day love it, much respect to the 6k sunderland fans making there way to bolton today. Love the fa cup, so many chances of upsets today, i think bolton and brighton could give the both north east sides a tough test today.

Words can't describe how much I love MGS2 main theme.

Its industrial, techno and classical all mixed together in and around the greatest themse music in gaming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiPon8lr48U

I want the slow bit just repeated over an over again

edit: Why is blame space considered a Gaf character not worth paying attention to at any time, when there are plenty of worse posters than him who either make up absolute bullshit, have really unpleasant character traits, try and bend every thread to become about their favourite subject or try and demean people rather than arguing in a reasonable manner?

I quite like blame space from the posts I've read

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Benoit Assou-Ekotto ‏@AssouEkotto

Today i hv to sleep early. TMW i hv game... Not sure to remember my way to WHL...some one to pick me up tmw??? LoL

HE HAS RETURNED

GorillaJu

Wouldn't it be better to wait until after the FA cup matches?

Nah because business will still be being conducted. I can buy the players I think will increase in price and if I need to do some changes, the wild card will still be active by the time the next game week starts.

Lightning

Banned
Arsenal really active in getting the deadwood out of the club. We are finally starting to learn with these poor players.

Really hope we get David Villa in though. He will help a lot.

pappe

Arsenal really active in getting the deadwood out of the club. We are finally starting to learn with these poor players.

Really hope we get David Villa in though. He will help a lot.

You really expect to bring Villa in? Wouldnt that require you breaking your transfer record? would Arsene do that for a 30 yr old?

Top Bottom