• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

The case for David Moyes:

Giggs-Boson - David Moyes, heir apparent

Good article with some very good points.

As much as it would be interesting to see a foreign manager, aside from Ole (who hasn't proved himself on a big enough stage yet), I do think Moyes is the preferred candidate.

Guardiola probably wouldn't suit a 10yr reign and Mourinho just comes with too much baggage for my liking. He worked wonders at Chelsea but Utd don't have the same needs as they did (or the same spending power), and his time at Madrid has shown that a proven CL manager does not guarantee CL success.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
HT: Brighton HA 1-0 Newcastle HAHA

C'mon guys
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

No fucking way, is he in need of money or something? i think its in bad taste that go compare advert and seeing him sink to the lows of cbb i wouldnt even turn it on.

He has little projects that he can't fund. I read a couple of weeks ago he was considering Kickstarter. I'd rather he went with that than CBB.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
How long before refs actually start to recognise acting and diving? Come on, it was so fucking exaggerated.

Wes

venison crêpe
Ranger should aim to hit the ball in to the ground. That way it might go straight into the top corner.

Top Bottom