• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

ShogunX

What? How is this Pardew's fault?

Brighton away was always going to be a tricky tie in the FA Cup especially with the form Newcastle are in. Pardew decided not to play his strongest 11 when his team badly needs a win - It was a shithouse performance from the players led by a man who is quickly running out of ideas and time.

It wasn't the personnel that got Newcastle relegated last time around but attitude.

Kyoufu

Ba is going to roll Southampton up and smoke them.

Brighton away was always going to be a tricky tie in the FA Cup especially with the form Newcastle are in. Pardew decided not to play his strongest 11 when his team badly needs a win - It was a shithouse performance from the players led by a man who is quickly running out of ideas and time.

It wasn't the personnel that got Newcastle relegated last time around but attitude.

We can't afford injuries when we already have a team full of injuries atm.

Are you new to football?

Meier

The Chelsea game is on Fox Soccer so I guess I'll have to watch that. :( Got a nasty cold but slept like utter shit last night any way so waking up for the game isn't a total loss but it's a major bummer just the same.

Meier

The Man U game is on Fox in the US so everyone should get the game for free if you live here.

Was pretty surprised when Erin Andrews mentioned that last night. I have a feeling they're adding commercials or something though because my guide shows it as 150 minutes..

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Was pretty surprised when Erin Andrews mentioned that last night. I have a feeling they're adding commercials or something though because my guide shows it as 150 minutes..

Well doesnt the game start at 12:15 EST so that would mean there might be a small pregame show before the game?

ShogunX

We can't afford injuries when we already have a team full of injuries atm.

Are you new to football?

It's common knowledge Newcastle have a lot of injuries but that's the club own making anyway. The likes of Mike Williamson should never of been putting on a Newcastle shirt again yet he's been starting matches all season.

To not even have the likes of Cisse on the bench when you needed a goal is criminal which funnily enough is a perfect way to describe Nile Ranger.

As for that last comment - Well the less said the better. I dont want to be very harsh on such a light hearted forum.

Hindle

Banned
The look on Pardews face when Brightons second went in -classic.

I'm thinking West Ham may cause an upset today as well.

Kyoufu

It's common knowledge Newcastle have a lot of injuries but that's the club own making anyway. The likes of Mike Williamson should never of been putting on a Newcastle shirt again yet he's been starting matches all season.

To not even have the likes of Cisse on the bench when you needed a goal is criminal which funnily enough is a perfect way to describe Nile Ranger.

As for that last comment - Well the less said the better. I dont want to be very harsh on such a light hearted forum.

Right, so how is that Pardew's fault? Cisse not playing is because if he gets injured here we'd have nobody. You wouldn't play Suarez either.

Arsenal: 8 years (FA Cup 2005)
Middlesbrough: 9 years (League Cup 2004)
Blackburn: 11 years (League Cup 2002)
Everton: 18 years (FA Cup 1995)
Sunderland: 40 years (FA Cup 1973)
Newcastle: 58 years (FA Cup 1955)

Wow. Why exactly do people give a shit about Newcastle again?

edit: maybe stream discussions are only banned for things that are on Box Office services?

Top Bottom