• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

This sounds like a nightmare to me.

I will say, I have massive social anxieties and stuff like this really pains me.

Don't mean this to sound rude or anything, but if your social anxieties are so bad your too nervous/scared to go up to a till to order food I think you should look at getting some form of professional support.

When I was younger I had anxiety issues which I had some counselling for and I'm a whole lot more confident because of it. Things won't get better on there own and if I hadn't had that help I'd be just as bad if not worse.

You seem like a confident poster on here, and fit in well, so it seems strange you have such bad anxiety issues.

Even if you just take little steps things would get better. Like if you're too scared to order on your own, go up to the till with a friend and let him order for you, then next time you go, go up with a friend again but this time you do the order etc etc. I know it's hard but if you don't try then your never going to be able to beat your anxiety.

Hope you don't take this in a bad way, I mean it in a go out there and kick some ass and show the world who messi really is.

Fifa bullshit stats. Cornelius slightly upgraded but still easily the worst Copenhagen striker when he's in fact the best in the whole league.

The ending of Episode 4 is absolute bullshit. Fuck off. Terrible scriptwriting in the context of the rest of the game

inJ0jJFxVgqBM.png

Oof nice one. I'm drowning in Nandos vouchers and free half chickens at the moment. Expecting at least three trips over the coming month, as I balance work and revision with peri peri orgasms.

Nandos is worse than KFC, man. Awful chicken gives me the runs. Long live the Colonel!

Wilbur

Banned
Nandos is worse than KFC, man. Awful chicken gives me the runs. Long live the Colonel!

I like KFC more than Nandos as well, the batter makes the chicky. The wings at Nandos are usually burnt.

But the halloumi's fucking lush for £1.05. Imagine with employee discount. UNG

Honestly, I'm fucking livid. Gary Whitta and Telltale wanking themselves off with a story turn rather than putting in the effort to make the contextual situation believable in relation to the character it mainly influences

Spoiler some details for me, already forgot what happens at the end of episode 4 and what is episode 5. Don't remember anything bugging me around there.

Wilbur

Banned
Never been to Nandos. When I was going to go there, people were queueing outside the place to get in.

It's not incredible, but its affordable, good chicken with refillable drinks and students seem to love it. Good for some dinner out with mates, but I wouldn't go there with my family or take Marion Cotillard there.

I take that mama to Harvester

GolazoDan

I've been to Nandos once, before it became every footballer's second home. It's become a punchline since then so I've stayed well away. I can recommend the chicken!

I wouldn't take Marion but I'd probably take Kym Marsh or one of the Saturdays there.

Spoiler some details for me, already forgot what happens at the end of episode 4 and what is episode 5. Don't remember anything bugging me around there.

Clem goes missing. Lee finds Clem's hat in street, next to suspicious looking sheet of wood leaning against something. Lee reaches for hat, extending arm past the blind spot behind wood. Zombie lunges out and bites Michael. Episode ends a few minutes later.

The character that they made Lee into would never, ever just reach his arm out like that without having any idea what was behind the sheet of wood

Absolute bollocks

Ah yeah that was there.
Did hate it when he got bitten, could have done that so much better
. Episode 5 is so short. :(

I wanna rant about it in the main thread, but there will be unmarked Episode 5 spoilers in there.

Go in there for me and tell everyone what a load of shite that plot turn is :p

edit: Harvester bacon-burger is godly, even if the bacon's a little too thick for my teeth to chew through properly

Sloosha

It's not incredible, but its affordable, good chicken with refillable drinks and students seem to love it. Good for some dinner out with mates, but I wouldn't go there with my family or take Marion Cotillard there.

I take that mama to Harvester

Ah, a romantic I see. She strikes me as a surf 'n' turf kinda gal.

Marion Cotillard is the type of girl you take to a classier place than fucking Nandos. At least a place with a waiter. I'd take Cheryl Cole to a kebab van, however.

Arnie

Love Nandos and KFC. Both have their merits.

Didn't mind that finale to episode 4, in fact I quite enjoyed it, made me realise how invested I'd become in the characters.

GorillaJu

Do they have Chipotle in the UK? That is some heavenly fast food. I'd promise to never call one of those chubbies you guys like fat again if it meant we could get one in Tokyo (we have a knock off called Frijoles that blows).

In 'n Out (double double w/ a side of chili peppers) and Chipotle made my life complete all throughout University.

Arnie

Do they have Chipotle in the UK? That is some heavenly fast food. I'd promise to never call one of those chubbies you guys like fat again if it meant we could get one in Tokyo (we have a knock off called Frijoles that blows).

In 'n Out (double double w/ a side of chili peppers) and Chipotle made my life complete all throughout University.
Nope, not in the North, anyway.

Timurid

In n out is probably the most overrated shit I ever ate in my life! Chipotle is shit too.

GolazoDan

I don't think so but it might be one of those things like Mountain Dew where I assume they're not in the UK. AND THEN I SEE THEM.

Wilbur

Banned

I don't think we do, but I've just looked it up and it looks fucking great.

I really like Wagamamas when eating out recently; I'm still very safe, just chicken ramen and shit, but it is delicious.

Dicks is fantastic fast food, I'm not even kidding just because of its name but I fell in love with eating that crap. Got all you need, burger, fries and dicks.

Sloosha

Fuck yeah. I usually get a chicken salad bowl at Chipotle. The Chips and lime guac are amazing as well.

Animal-style fries is the best thing about In 'n Out.

In n out is good but Wendy's is better. My buddy hates in n out so when we went there once we gave him all kinds of shit about how great it is. Chipotle is king.

Love Nandos and KFC. Both have their merits.

Didn't mind that finale to episode 4, in fact I quite enjoyed it, made me realise how invested I'd become in the characters.

It was fine except for the way it happened. It fell over its own feet in its desperation to tug at the banjostrings (oops.)

Absolutely reeks of the writers thinking to themselved 'you know what would be really emotional? Imagine if Lee got bitten, that's be so awesome. We have to push this out in a couple of days though, so how do we get Lee into that situation? Shall we have him get bitten protecting Clem? Shall we make it a barricade malfunction? Nah, we'd have to make assets for that. Lets poorly hide a zombie behind some wood, and have Lee reach for something exposing his arm to a zombie that he'd have checked for at any other point in the game. Job done, send the script to the coders and lets take an extended lunch break

This is why game stories aren't taken seriously. Rubbish like that is elevated by the games media and consumers to be works of genius, when its hokey, manipulative, poorly written rubbish compared to any decetly written TV show. Comparable to a low budget horror movie to be brutally honest

Wilbur

Banned
Wagamamas is good but over priced for what is, like you say, chicken ramen.

Yeah, it is pretty pricey, and places like Harvester and Nandos have the added caveat of refillable drinks.

Nothing beats a fucking carvery though, i've been for so many this Christmas period. £10 for a refillable Pepsi max, two sausages, unlimited Yorkshires, roast potatoes, carrots, peas, cauliflower cheese, leeks, gravy, and then a generous cut of turkey, lamb, gammon and pork

mmmmmmmm

fuck im gonna wank thinking about it

if i dont survive sorry

Sloosha

Yeah, it is pretty pricey, and places like Harvester and Nandos have the added caveat of refillable drinks.

Nothing beats a fucking carvery though, i've been for so many this Christmas period. £10 for a refillable Pepsi max, two sausages, unlimited Yorkshires, roast potatoes, carrots, peas, cauliflower cheese, leeks, gravy, and then a generous cut of turkey, lamb, gammon and pork

mmmmmmmm

fuck im gonna wank thinking about it

if i dont survive sorry

M, or the Rio buffet over here is ridiculous. All-you-can-eat crabs legs and lobster tail.

have you seen the dennis system episode yet?

GorillaJu

Nope, not in the North, anyway.

Bummer

In n out is probably the most overrated shit I ever ate in my life! Chipotle is shit too.

How many times have you had it? You'd be forgiven for not falling for it the first time, especially with the way people hype it up, but I have to once again question your taste, sir. As far as fast food burgers go, In n' Out is god-tier. The pride of California.

I don't think so but it might be one of those things like Mountain Dew where I assume they're not in the UK. AND THEN I SEE THEM.

They use local ingredients so they maybe don't want to expand internationally.

I don't think we do, but I've just looked it up and it looks fucking great.

I really like Wagamamas when eating out recently; I'm still very safe, just chicken ramen and shit, but it is delicious.

Never been to the UK so I can't comment on Wagamama, but chicken ramen sounds weird. Ramen is usually a strictly pork thing.

GorillaJu

Fuck yeah. I usually get a chicken salad bowl at Chipotle. The Chips and lime guac are amazing as well.

Animal-style fries is the best thing about In 'n Out.

Yes on first point. Best part about In n Out is the chili peppers though. Ask for them next time. Take small bites between burger bites. Sweat a little and thank god for life and taste buds.

GorillaJu

have you seen the dennis system episode yet?

Lol no. I was wiki'ing the actors/producers and saw that Glenn Howerton's wife played a role in that episode and loaded it up to watch, but I just couldn't. I have to watch things in order so I stopped. I'm on Season 4 right now, it's not too far away.

If we somehow found a way to harness the energy Wilbury expends on masturbation sessions for chicks and, well, chicken, we might finally be able to give up our dependency on fossil fuels.

Top Bottom