• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Wilbur

Banned
Aye, I'm at one end of the scale, and at the other end there's some cunt getting a black and white photograph taken of himself outside the Salford Lad's Club.

I imagine Morsel doing this, smoking a Cuban and wearing calf high boots and proposing a game where he eats calamari out of a lady's arsehole

pulga

Banned
Fuuuuuuck, I fell asleep at halftime and woke up to see we lost 2-1 -_- Ffs, I knew the starting lineup was shaky but goddman son.

Also, the circus at Madrid continues, on schedule. -______-

Lmao not to carry this on further but just seen the Suarez goal

Did anyone seriously claim that wasn't intentional with a straight face? It's blatant

It's not worthy of vilification further than he already has been but its clear cheating

Wilbur

Banned

Did anyone seriously claim that wasn't intentional with a straight face? It's blatant

It's not worthy of vilification further than he already has been but its clear cheating

Yeah, a few people. To be fair, one or two said it was deliberate. Then the thread descended into pure bants and it was GORGEOUS

Arnie

Deliberate in an instinctive sense, sure, but he pulls his hand away straight away once he knows what he's done, and kicks the ball in frustration thinking the whistle's about to go. He barely even celebrates.

Think it's just bad officiating really, but obviously Suarez will be made out to be some sort of horrendous villain.

Great credit to Paul Cox for recognising all that, too.

I hope we get Cavani. He fits the model.
I want to see him in the league.

Fry

I think Pulp is great, but not even his best. IB wins it for me.

Watching Suits. The intro is so goodamn cool.

Labadal

When you have played FM for about 24 hours straight local multiplayer and the cunt in front of you somehow manages to completely unfairly win over you shit goes down.

Longest I've ever done is 18 hours.

That reminds me of a funny story! This way back in CM 01/02. Me and my brother put ourselves in the game in one of our saves. After two seasons, I got my "brother" on a free transfer because he refused to sign a new contract for my brother. That was so goddamned hilarious.

Another time in 01/02, we met in the French Cup. I had 8 players on the pitch and my brother had 6. The game was being played during WC qualifiers. Shit was crazy.

Fry

That's it, bro. We're done.

Christ almighty.

You don't like Kill Bill, too? *bro fist*

I will hate it so much if he decides to make Kill Bill 3. It'll almost give me the same feeling knowing Cameron will make Avatar 2 and maybe even 3.

Arnie

We were done when you told me you liked Nicki Minaj
Snob.
I really, really like Death Proof and I have no idea why. It's just... simple.
Same, bro, same.

Watched it with like eight bags of 10p crisps and just enjoyed myself. Simple, yet effective, cinema.
You don't like Kill Bill, too? *bro fist*

I will hate it so much if he decides to make Kill Bill 3. It'll almost give me the same feeling knowing Cameron will make Avatar 2 and maybe even 3.
I want him to make Kill Bill 3 just to extend that piss poor story and execution.

It's like a stain on a carpet, and he's trying to scrub it, but it's making it worse.

Wilbur

Banned
Another film I love, and it's not a Tarantino film per se, but he co-wrote it, is True Romance.

I think it's missing that stylistic edge he has by not directing it, but it's very enjoyable. The Hopper/Walken scene is one of the best things he's ever written.

Luckily it's not like much talent is lost with Cameron making more shit movies. Agree that Kill Bill movies aren't all that great though.

Haven't really liked Tarantinos more recent movies much. Pulp Fiction, Resevoir dogs and if you count from dusk till dawn (hey he co wrote it and acted in it, even if not directed) are fantastic.

Bild article saying we could take Holtby in January for 2 million. Decent option if we can't get that other midfielder. Also, great work by the chairman to sort out the pre-contract in January which forces down the price. #Levyed

LegoArmo

I think it's missing that stylistic edge he has by not directing it, but it's very enjoyable. The Hopper/Walken scene is one of the best things he's ever written.

Aye, it's kind of shot like a traditional action flick, but I'm all about the dialogue.

Top Bottom