• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Fry

Fry is too sad about lolerpool and Bayern Chokemunich so he watches TV shows to relive the pain.

iQ8R0xwP2i6dW.gif

That's my all time favourite episode.

I watched this one the other day. The way he looks at Ross after shoving him haha

It really is a classic. That scene is pure gold: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DNt5LTZ2z8

You know what was weird about Friends is that everyone had a thing except Rachel. Joey was the stupid, charming one. Ross was the dull, unadventurous one. Phoebe was the weird one. Clearly Rachel was the hottest one, but they never really played that up. Did she have a thing?

edit: lol guess I missed the end of that discussion

Kyoufu

You know what was weird about Friends is that everyone had a thing except Rachel. Joey was the stupid, charming one. Ross was the dull, unadventurous one. Phoebe was the weird one. Clearly Rachel was the hottest one, but they never really played that up. Did she have a thing?

Monica was the crazy one right?

edit: come to think of it, Phoebe was nuts too.

I made an awesome chilli earlier but then burnt my tongue on it

Now I keep scraping my tongue on my teeth which makes it a million times worse

Kill me now

Sloosha

The rich sheltered one. I can't remember her back-story exactly.

xintin

edit: lol guess I missed the end of that discussion
Rachel had the spoiled, rich girl thing at the very beginning. After that she was just tied to whatever Ross was doing.

Arnie

That's why I was telling everyone to go view the Guardian's photos of the day. The captions are brilliant, too.

EVIL EVIL EVIL

URUGUAYAN SCUM

Rachel on friends annoyed me how she went from being a waitress to having a highly paid job for Ralph Lauren

It's not like there wouldn't have been thousands of qualified people in New York after that job

Arnie

:lol

The day Kyoufu publicly declares he'd take Danny Graham, Sky Sports say he's a target for Sunderland.

Today produced.

Top Bottom