• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

faridmon

He's having half a year off to think about things, lol. Wouldn't be surprised if he stopped his manager career, said before he couldn't see himself still be a manager 10 years down the road.

At least he has the decency to admit that he is just shit.

Become The National Team's manager Ståle ,and then I will like you a bit

Been looking at some Chelsea pictures and there's some strange Gary Cahill efforts. A few...
Also, after all this time I came across some pretty damning evidence...

ibbnc7yNFLLomg.jpg

Quite shocking really.

wtf happened in Serie A? I left shortly after our game ended expecting us to be 8th a couple of hours later but luckily we're still there(FUCK NAPOLI).
How did Juve lose against a 10-man Sampdoria at home? Fiore with Pescara too, it's probably our turn with them next week :lol

faridmon

wtf happened in Serie A? I left shortly after our game ended expecting us to be 8th a couple of hourse later but luckily we're still there(FUCK NAPOLI).
How did Juve lose against a 10-man Sampdoria? Fiore with Pescara lol, it's probably our turn with them next week :lol

To be fair, everyone is shite in Seria A this season and consistency is thrown out of the window

faridmon

LOL Roma ain't going win shit son.

Why do you sound so scared? They are, and will be crowned the best team in Italy.

Anyway, I am screwed, I am awake at 3 in the morning and later this morning I have a crit at Uni and I haven't done shit.

I am screwed big time, hopefully my lecturer give me a weeks worth of extension.

good night lads

Torina are shite

To be fair, everyone is shite in Seria A this season and consistency is thrown out of the window
I'm not so sure about everyone being shit, Serie A is a lot better this year, last season the only good teams were Juve and Milan, now there's Juve, Lazio, Fiorentina, Roma, Napoli, Inter(sadly, not for much longer if we don't buy some MFs) but we lost Ibra, T. Silva and Lavezzi and the refs are still retarded. :D
Old Serie A is obviously unreachable but at least it's an improvement over the last few years.
At least it's not Palermo.
Gasperini suca.
Why do you sound so scared? They are, and will be crowned the best team in Italy.
Second worst defense in Serie A after Pescara. dat Zeman.

Messi

Pedros second goal tonight was schweeeet. Great to see him scoring again. Also those two offsides were not offside.

That said, Cesc... Why you gotta be diving? and Alves was a massive pile of shit tonight. Adriano > Alves right now

Jordi Alba I love you

Also in the Madrid game Casillas refused the captains armband from CR7, not the other way around. I was hoping he would save the penalty when he came on just to stick it to Mou :p. great crowd reaction when he came on too.

Zabojnik

Well, Roma won't get anything this season. I am sure that will equal the success of Palermo.

I can't wait to see Zeman bring your club down to the ground and your ultras crying in the streets!

Roma down on the ground will be above Torino anyhow.

barceroma.png

BELIEVE.

How did Juve lose against a 10-man Sampdoria at home? Fiore with Pescara too, it's probably our turn with them next week :lol

Terrible lineup from Conte and we stopped playing at half-time, when we were still leading 1-0, easily. Not a single shot on goal from Doria. There was also a second colossal penalty on Matri, not given. Samp should've lost yet another man, but the ref took pity of Palombo, who's been resurrected by Delio Rossi after nearly a year of inactivity. Fast forward to the second half. Our guys are still in the dressing room, two counter-attacks from Samp, two goals. The first one due to a blunder from Buffon, of all players. Conte tries to save his ass by sending in Quaglia (invisible, as always) and Vucinic (hits the usual traversa from two meters away). Conte subs out Pogba instead of Marchisio, who's been limping for a good 20mins -> Marchisio gets injured, looks really fucking bad, but he should be fine, just a bruised knee. Peluso sucks, Padoin is useless, Giaccherini even more so ... Sampdoria wins.

La solita prima partita dell'anno nuovo di merda. Una tradizione da rispettare.

This might be, when you watch Chrysler's CEOs chat with a boring host like that for 15 min though...
I just want to know when they're going to get to the part were the robot ask Pique how it felt when Stoke City, I mean Chelsea, came to the Camp Nou and stuffed their beautiful football up their holes.

Sir Alex Ferguson is ready to ditch David de Gea – and buy a keeper in the transfer window.

Manchester United boss Ferguson has given the Spaniard every chance to fill the jersey at Old Trafford but doubts about his ability to handle the physical side are growing.

And the shrewd United chief has asked supremo David Gill and the club’s American owners to fund a buy for a genuine number one.

:lol. guess which paper made this one up.

Chris R

I just want to know when they're going to get to the part were the robot ask Pique how it felt when Stoke City, I mean Chelsea, came to the Camp Nou and stuffed their beautiful football up their holes.

They didn't cover that in the story, but at least they talked football for a bit on a show plenty of
retired old
people watch.

They didn't cover that in the story, but at least they talked football for a bit on a show plenty of
retired old
people watch.
Yeah, just finished it. I was sad that never came up.

I'd love a Chelsea one so I could here the robot say, "This... is... a... man. His... name, is super... Frank".

60 Minutes here in America had a good little bit on Barca and La Masia with interviews by Messi, Cesc and others.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50138328n

Hope that video link works for people outside of the USA if they are interested in watching it (about 14 mins long).
this was great thanks for sharing, I'm a Madrid fan but really happy to be witnessing the current barca squad play, it's really something else.

Terrible lineup from Conte and we stopped playing at half-time, when we were still leading 1-0, easily. Not a single shot on goal from Doria. There was also a second colossal penalty on Matri, not given. Samp should've lost yet another man, but the ref took pity of Palombo, who's been resurrected by Delio Rossi after nearly a year of inactivity. Fast forward to second half. Our guys are still in the dressing room, two counter-attacks from Samp, two goals. The first one due to a blunder from Buffon, of all players. Conte tries to save his ass by sending in Quaglia (invisible, as always) and Vucinic (hits the usual traversa from two meters away). Conte subs out Pogba instead of Marchisio, who was limping for a good 20mins -> Marchisio gets injured, looks really fucking bad, but he should be fine, just a bruised knee. Peluso sucks, Padoin is useless, Giaccherini even more so ... Sampdoria wins.
Just seen the highlights, Buffon should have done better on the first one, the 1-2 was pretty damn good though, really nice goal.
Don't know why you guys bought Peluso(i know it was his first match and all, but i still don't like him :p) and Padoin, two 28 years old mediocre players from Atalanta. I understand that they're backups but buying them only because they're "cheap" is plain stupid, in the end you just spent a lot more than what a good player really costs just because you bought 3 or 4 Padoin/Giaccherini and you have to replace them.
Just hearing about us being interested in Schelotto makes me want to throw up.

Zabojnik

Don't know why you guys bought Peluso(i know it was his first match and all, but i still don't like him :p) and Padoin, two 28 years old mediocre players from Atalanta. I understand that they're backups but buying them only because they're "cheap" is plain stupid, in the end you just spent a lot more than what a good player really costs just because you bought 3 or 4 Padoin/Giaccherini and you have to replace them.

"It's what I'm good at."

marottinoalfetta.png

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
‘If Tottenham ask for Holtby in the January window, we will talk to them about it,’ said managing director Horst Heldt. ‘Nothing has happened yet, but, from our point of view, we are prepared to speak to them.
‘It would have to be done quickly, because we would have to find a replacement for him.’

Make it so, Levy.

Meier

Just seeing the Round 4 of the FA Cup draw. Chelsea and Liverpool are lucky bastards.

The thing that makes me most nervous about Sergio's injury is that at least when he was playing football, being away from Ben was probably less painful. I bet Madrid will be tapping him up big time while he sits on the sideline. :(

Lightning

Banned
Just seeing the Round 4 of the FA Cup draw. Chelsea and Liverpool are lucky bastards.

The thing that makes me most nervous about Sergio's injury is that at least when he was playing football, being away from Ben was probably less painful. I bet Madrid will be tapping him up big time while he sits on the sideline. :(
The injury won't make the slightest bit of difference. The player wants Real Madrid and if they come for him he will go. There will be nothing City can do to stop it and the damning thing for City is the state of Aguero's marriage. That will likely only make him push harder to leave.

Turok_TTZ

Just read this. Youre fucking delusional, dude.

i78HgKH4Ar4wc.gif

Look at that twat! The motherfucking cunt! RONALDO OUT!

Stop coming in here to stir shit up with your repeatedly false bullcrap.
Hm had a different impression when I first saw this. Casillas doesn't seem to care lol. having said that though...

you've beef with me mate? what bs? I only post murmurs and rumours going on about the circus that is madrid. I do not recall posting anything for fact unless I make it very clear that it is so.

Adan has once again started ahead of RM Captain Iker Casillas. If you would like to express your thoughts why this has occurred your more than welcome to mate. the following of what I am about to type is fact: *Iker's work ethic has not changed. works as hard as ever. There is nothing in his personal life that is affecting his performance on the pitch for iker is a hell of a professional. His form may not be as high as it used to be but he still one of the best gks in world and quite frankly his form hasn't dropped to the point where benching casillas for adan is justified.*

Adan seeing red... well I can't say whether it was deserved or not but clearly from today's game and malaga that adan is ill fit to start ahead of casillas. what is mourinho playing at benching the best gk in the world? motivation? iker's work ethic and passion for RM ensures he requires none. behavior? iker is a gentleman like xabi alonso. he will not stir up trouble. now that we can rule out several factors, what exactly has caused casillas to be benched by mourinho? Mou is not an idiot. he knows adan is years behind casillas. any other coach would never bench him based on current form. why bench iker? for what purpose? I await your answer mate... or your silence. I apologise for this wall of text.

bjaelke

Started a new job last Wednesday and caught the flu on Thursday. Been in my bed ever since. I bet they love paying double wages for me!

Fady K

Happy bday Hazard! He has so much potential, love watching him play 90% of the time.

Regarding that earlier conversation: Django was about 3 times as good as Skyfall btw.

Skyfall was quite good I thought, and this is coming from a non-bond fan. But I can't get why people are so nuts about it. Maybe I would have if I was a Bond fan. I'm highly anticipating Django Unchained! The only Tarantino film I have felt any excitement for before release I think.

Started a new job last Wednesday and caught the flu on Thursday. Been in my bed ever since. I bet they love paying double wages for me!

Get well bro!

Chelsea won't be offering Lampard a new contract under any terms.That a shame. Deserves better.

I loathe the Chelsea board these days. If there is one player who deserves to spend as much time at CFC as possible, its Lampard. I have never felt this much anger towards Abramovich before. 

Top Bottom