• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

YouTube comments are amazing.

Only bad ones are the racist stuff. Otherwise they are brilliant.

I love you Wooden.

inJ0jJFxVgqBM.png

I hope you noticed the Welcome to Npower comment from me on that Remy youtube video you posted yesterday

Clegg

Can you imagine if he does against United?

Holy fuck, some people will have a field day here. Viva and Sal will get scary.

I don't think Viva actually gets angry at anything.

He'll just troll away.

Sal will post tumbler gifs of ClevGod and Wilbz will show cock pics.

pulga

Banned
Im almost done catching up with the thread, some of you trolls were really on form today.

Except Timmy. Even when we lose he cant troll for shit lolololol

Timurid

Im almost done catching up with the thread, some of you trolls were really on form today.

Except Timmy. Even when we lose he cant troll for shit lolololol

I did my part today. Sry liverpool gaf. :( Your game was shit anyway. I wanted juve to win so the scum won't be leveled with us in the table. You can't finished the job even after the check cleared... at home...

pulga

Banned
I did my part today. Sry liverpool gaf. :( You're game was shit anyway. I wanted juve to win so the scum won't be leveled with us in the table. You can't finished the job even after the check cleared... at home...

The team regretted I couldnt secure a ticket for the game, so they threw it in order to make me feel better about missing out. I love you, Juve! #RESPECT

pulga

Banned
Did Eggman get banned for saying he'd cum on someone's tits? How fucking stupid

Thats stupid. I said I wanted to cum on your chest a couple of weeks back, and someone else wanted to cum on your hairless anus I think a day ago. Sexism on GAF is rampant.

Wilbur

Banned
Thats stupid. I said I wanted to cum on your chest a couple of weeks back, and someone else wanted to cum on your hairless anus I think a day ago. Sexism on GAF is rampant.

Yeah, I don't see how that's any different than a million comments in hot girl threads/FootyGAF. What a silly thing to be perma banned for.

pulga

Banned
meanwhile, I noticed during game Casillas wanted his captains armband back but CR7 refused to give it back to him. What a twat this CR7.

Just read this. Youre fucking delusional, dude.

i78HgKH4Ar4wc.gif

Look at that twat! The motherfucking cunt! RONALDO OUT!

Stop coming in here to stir shit up with your repeatedly false bullcrap.

Didn't Andres ramble about working at the embassy? Think he had something to do with this.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=507029.
lol no, thats me, but not in the cuntlumbian office, though. Ugh, cant believe that got a thread. Its a fucking disgrace. Surprised they didnt have a donkey in there.

rodvik

:lol

The day Kyoufu publicly declares he'd take Danny Graham, Sky Sports say he's a target for Sunderland.

Today produced.

Yeah I saw that last night actually.

I'd take him but we won't sign him. He's 27 which is too old for Ashley (Debuchy is an exception).

His agent must be working overtime, we had the rumour Villa was interested in him as well today. Which is ludicrious, he would be our 4th best striker. We need midfielders and..... more midfielders.

faridmon

At least it's not Palermo.

I thought you supported Palermo...

Also, Can Zeman please strengthen that defense of his. I know he likes to attack and I admire him for that, but this is not working.

And Osvaldo, what happened? at one point, he was a quality player...

Top Bottom