• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Lightning

Banned
Suarez is the reason why i ignore and laugh at Liverpool fans when they moan about other players cheating or not getting decisions.

Yen

lol yeah remember him claiming he was trying to help it fly again or something ridiculous. Think he got banned and fined, at least the cunt.

You know your career hasn't gone to plan when the longest section on your wiki page is titled "Owl kicking incident"

Kyoufu

:lol

The day Kyoufu publicly declares he'd take Danny Graham, Sky Sports say he's a target for Sunderland.

Today produced.

Yeah I saw that last night actually.

I'd take him but we won't sign him. He's 27 which is too old for Ashley (Debuchy is an exception).

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I'll sign the draw considering Galindo barely started managing on Thursday. Toluca was pretty disappointing though. The lack of Sinha was noticeable.

Disciplinary issues are still big. I swear we get a red every two out of three matches.

Gossip Girl was a great show.

Fuck the haters.

Would watch for Taylor Momsen and her racoon eyes if only it wasn't such a bad show. What can i say, her poser rock/metal chick style just gets me hard. Also a bit of Kristen Bell on the side.

Eggman is gone, guys. :(

Fry

Yeah, this one

ibbEQNqswAx3QW.jpg

Yen

He looked sheepish enough not to repeat the claim of his fellow South American Diego Maradona that it was the work of God but you didn't have to be a supporter of Mansfield to believe that he had come off the bench with diabolical intent.

#MagicOfTheCup

Top Bottom