• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

GorillaJu

There's a case that we could have scored ten with some of these chances we've pissed away.

There's a case to be made, but 4-0 is what you'd expect given the run of play. How often do you see a team finish off all their chances when they're dominating this much possession?

Zabojnik

Zabo, you'd better not be dissing my Momo

Sigh, I loved him to death when he first came to Juve, he was like a fucking octopus in that midfield. He had a fantastic debut season. Then his chronic foot problems started, he was on and off for a long time and was never the same old Momo again. I was sad to see him go, but it was probably for the best. We were terrible in those years.

How's he doing at PSG?

Fuck off Mata, you disappointing little cunt. 4 goals, and he hasn't scored or assisted any of them

@Zabo, sounds like his career with us. Was absolutely brilliant, then he got toepunted in the eyeball and he was never the same. Think he's a squad player at PSG

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sigh, I loved him to death when he first came to Juve, he was like a fucking octopus in that midfield. He had a fantastic debut season. Then his chronic foot problems started, he was on and off for a long time and was never the same old Momo again. I was sad to see him go, but it was probably for the best. We were terrible in those years.

How's he doing at PSG?
Five or less sub appearances.

GorillaJu

Was just curious how much Aguero cost Atletico Madrid, considering how they've had such an incredible supply of strikers over the years. I expected 6-10m but he actually cost them 23m euro. That's astonishingly high to me, especially for a player of his age coming directly from Argentina, in 2006.

So they've had Torres, Aguero and now Falcao at Atletico, but it's not a situation of buying cheap and selling high, is it. They certainly made a tidy prophet on Aguero, and Torres being a youth player they made bank on, but I wonder how much they'll stand to gain off of Falcao. I imagine very little in terms of pure prophet.

Penalty. Poor Villa :(

Top Bottom