• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Wes

venison crêpe
tumblr_lofa4cQyPg1qbki5h.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Who needs Sissoko when you have Verratti! Or something. Come back Marco, I'm ready to forgive you. :(

I wonder if I'll be ever able to say that. :/ With the exception of Puma Emerson, who's probably the least brazilian of all brazilian players, I can't remember a single decent one. Yurt, you?
Marco is warming their bench now. :lol

NOPE

Wes

venison crêpe
Wes vomiting confirmed. LOL

In all honesty I'm indifferent. I said we'd either be competitive or we'd get stonked. It's always the case when we play Chelsea at christmas.

If anything it's a good thign as it highlights our severe deficiencies in certain areas of the park (Centre Back, Defensive Midfield, Creative Midfielder) heading in to January.

I prefer to see the positive out of heavy days such as these. I had Houllier and McLeish for two seasons. You become accustomed to it.

TeegsD

Wow, why have the cup game this week after 3 solid weeks of 50+ points. Got destroyed 50-24

Also, not a single Chelsea player at all -.-

Kyoufu

In all honesty I'm indifferent. I said we'd either be competitive or we'd get stonked. It's always the case when we play Chelsea at christmas.

If anything it's a good thign as it highlights our severe deficiencies in certain areas of the park (Centre Back, Defensive Midfield, Creative Midfielder) heading in to January.

I prefer to see the positive out of heavy days such as these. I had Houllier and McLeish for two seasons. You become accustomed to it.

Nope. You're not getting off lightly here sir!

Ramires you ruined it all being different goal scorers you twat! I didn't even see the goal, had to run from the shitter (where I am posting from right now), explosions just happened.

Top Bottom