• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Hixx

A Juve fan whinging about officials applying rules, what's new?

i laughed but you still suck

Villa with the worst GD in the league now. Worse than Reading.

GnbF3.gif

Wilbur

Banned
I want us to beat somebody 8-0.

Not fair.

City at home

#believe

Fuck it man, Arsenal used to dole out 7-0 thrashings to the likes of Everton and Middlesbrough once a season and then finish fourth. If we win the title winning 1-0 for the rest of the season, I don't even give a shit.

Our games have been entertaining this year though, I'm happy about that.

Salvadora

NEW RECORD
That is Aston Villa's biggest ever defeat in the top flight and it's Rafa Benitez's biggest victory in the Premier League. His previous best was 6-0 with Liverpool at home against Derby County in Sept 2007.

Rafa Out!

Seriously, I don't want him to make Chelsea good.

I think Rodgers could actually learn a thing or two from Rafa with regards to exploiting the opposition's weaknesses, and keeping your foot on their throats when their heads go down. Results like that do wonders for the confidence of the team and the fans

Kyoufu

This is the first time in PL history that 7 different players scored for the same team in a single match.

Hahaha Villa.

Luiz plays CB with Thiago doesn't he???

Scolari might get ideas though after today

@Arnie, for some reason I like having our player involved in their national teams. Also, with the position we're in as a club, it woul dnot be helpful to have our most important players left out of their national teams. I feel that if it happened to Lucas, he could look elsewhere for more exposure

Brazil have Lucas, Sandro and Luiz. England have Parker.

MPW

Scolari might get ideas though after today

@Arnie, for some reason I like having our player involved in their national teams. Also, with the position we're in as a club, it woul dnot be helpful to have our most important players left out of their national teams. I feel that if it happened to Lucas, he could look elsewhere for more exposure

Brazil have Lucas, Sandro and Luiz. England have Parker.

fuck that

it pisses me off when madrid players get injured cause they played in a meaningless friendly

fuck that

it pisses me off when madrid players get injured cause they played in a meaningless friendly

Yeah, friendlies are a pain in the arse, especially with our foreign guys, and especially with those who go to South America and play like 2 days before a Liverpool match. I love watching them in tournaments though.

GQman2121

Banned
I've seen Luiz paired with Sandro in the MF before for Brazil. Think it was a friendly though, so they may have just been experimenting.

Anyway, fun games today. I'm now off to the Ravens tailgate to get smashed, before we likely get smashed tonight by Eli Manning and his pissed teammates.

Good night and Happy Christmas all!

GorillaJu

As promised I have begun watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I know I'm supposed to be patient with the first seasonand I can see why as its a bit rough around the edges, but the first episode had me choking with laughter. NEED MOOAAAR

Slizz

As promised I have begun watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I know I'm supposed to be patient with the first seasonand I can see why as its a bit rough around the edges, but the first episode had me choking with laughter. NEED MOOAAAR

In for a pretty good ride. I find it odd that you have an Archer av and have yet to watch Always Sunny.

Better late than never though.

GorillaJu

In for a pretty good ride. I find it odd that you have an Archer av and have yet to watch Always Sunny.

Better late than never though.

You have no idea how many classics or essentials I've missed out on. For example I've still yet to see Se7en, despite David Fincher being my favorite movie director.

Yen

You have no idea how many classics or essentials I've missed out on. For example I've still yet to see Se7en, despite David Fincher being my favorite movie director.

Here's my own Hatcher post:

Never seen the Godfather, any of the LOTRs, ET, Close Encounters, The Wire, The Sopranos.
Can't eat tomatoes or mushrooms.
Have a strong dislike of onions and peppers.

Messi

Never seen the Godfather, any of the LOTRs, ET, Close Encounters, The Wire, The Sopranos.

Hitcher is a snitch, and snitched get stitches

Dude, you have to watch The Wire. I know the internet goes on about it, but its essential viewing imo

Top Bottom