• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

confuziz

Banned
You guys were lucky, we were unlucky. We totally deserved to crush Utrecht with all those chances. Lucky Nyx :(

But, three points behind the leaders at winter break is a great result (still above Feyenoord!) compared to the last few seasons. We'll be champions by the end of april I guess.

Beetje Amsterdamse arrogantie moet kunnen toch?

Speaking of silly things, are you watching the VVV- Roda match. That match is pure comedy.

Edit : lol red card as well

Messi

Haven't been here for a while but are we really going down this 'Torres is back' path again? If Twitter is anything to go by, he was getting slaughtered just last week for the CWC.

I think he has been good this season. Clearly he has the goal scorer touch back.

alonso?

i was thinking arbeloa or r. albiol (lol i still don't know why he got a contract extension)

My other thought is Ozil. But big part of me thinks it's 3 Spanish players. As mou seems to think they have a pact.

It's clearly not Ronaldo. He has his own issues.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
It was a really good header from Torres but utterly awful defending. Everybody backs off the ball in midfield, nobody closes the cross down and nobody tracks Torres. I would expect any decent striker to get a good header in with so little pressure.

He's still shit when defenders do their jobs properly.

He looks better than Benteke today though, he's having a mare. No awareness.

It was a really good header from Torres but utterly awful defending. Everybody backs off the ball in midfield, nobody closes the cross down and nobody tracks Torres. I would expect any decent striker to get a good header in with so little pressure.

He's still shit when defenders do their jobs properly.

Jeff is going to be so mad when he sees this!

3Sixty

"The most dangerous thing i've ever seen on a football field"

keane-haaland-2.jpg

cantona.jpg

Ok froggie.

GorillaJu

Fuckin hell. I thought Mata would keep me alive this week, I genuinely did. Suck a dick, Ashley Cole. Mata needs goals, not you.

Also, Villa need goals. Lego's defense is fucking stupid this week.

Scum

I think he has been good this season. Clearly he has the goal scorer touch back.

My other thought is Ozil. But big part of me thinks it's 3 Spanish players. As mou seems to think they have a pact.

It's clearly not Ronaldo. He has his own issues.

Ramos coerced Ozil to become the third. I seem to remember Ramos wearing Ozil's shirt under his for some "reason" or other.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
The decision to drop one of the best goalkeepers in the world, although his form has been unusually uneven this season, is particularly intriguing as it comes only a week after Mourinho had a heated discussion with the Marca journalist, Antón Meana, in which he referred to having "three rotten eggs" in the squad.

casillas, ramos and???

Kaka

GorillaJu

Yeah I wouldn't be too upset about this if I were a Villa fan. This is the best I've seen Chelsea play since the beginning of 10/11 when they were routinely putting 6, 7 goals past teams.

Top Bottom