• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Are we really going to cry about this? If there were boos I would understand.
I get the gesture but sort of seems pointless to me. It's like when there's a travesty and everybody's "thoughts are with the victims". Because sending money and aid is too much effort. So thoughts will do.

dc89

Ferguson's reaction to Van Persie getting hit by a ball is priceless...

"it's the most dangerous thing I've seen on a football field"

"He could have killed the lad"

imc7NDNgBTRO7.gif

The timing of this post is masterful!

MPW

The decision to drop one of the best goalkeepers in the world, although his form has been unusually uneven this season, is particularly intriguing as it comes only a week after Mourinho had a heated discussion with the Marca journalist, Antón Meana, in which he referred to having "three rotten eggs" in the squad.

casillas, ramos and???

Wes

venison crêpe
Oh shucks. The kids have been reading their own press this week.

Time to get this over with and bring on the next game.

confuziz

Banned
The decision to drop one of the best goalkeepers in the world, although his form has been unusually uneven this season, is particularly intriguing as it comes only a week after Mourinho had a heated discussion with the Marca journalist, Antón Meana, in which he referred to having "three rotten eggs" in the squad.

casillas, ramos and???

Ronnie ofc ;)

Salvadora

Rooney said: ""I think it's one of those things. The whistle's gone, the defenders gone to clear and it's hit him in the head. I think probably the right decision from the referee."
bets on Rooney getting a boot in the head from Fergie?

Messi

casillas, ramos and???

I always assumed the 3rd was Alonso

GQman2121

Banned
Not a good performance by Benteke thus far. Have to stay onside.

Have to stay on, but to be fair, Villa have had such little possession that he hasn't had much to work with. I'd like to think we're a bit more of a challenge against the counter than LFC.

I'm hoping Lambert will have the team looking different in the second half. Hope he isn't as stubborn as some of our previous managers. Maybe get an attack and get a goal or two back.

K1LLER7

After the last couple of games, Fergie has no reason to start Valencia in the next match. Give him some time off and play him in the FA Cup till he finds his form.

Torres having no competition for his place is best Torres.

TeegsD

So due to the money issues, Sporting will sell Rui Patricio. I know I've joked about this ebfore but now that it might actually happen, we are royally fucked. Our GD is where it is due to him.

Linius

ivHBeQfbVf3Is.png

#BLITW

Any Linius sightings?

You guys were lucky, we were unlucky. We totally deserved to crush Utrecht with all those chances. Lucky Nyx :(

But, three points behind the leaders at winter break is a great result (still above Feyenoord!) compared to the last few seasons. We'll be champions by the end of april I guess.

Beetje Amsterdamse arrogantie moet kunnen toch?

qindarka

Banned
Haven't been here for a while but are we really going down this 'Torres is back' path again? If Twitter is anything to go by, he was getting slaughtered just last week for the CWC.

Top Bottom