• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Here's my own Hatcher post:

Never seen the Godfather, any of the LOTRs, ET, Close Encounters, The Wire, The Sopranos.
Can't eat tomatoes or mushrooms.
Have a strong dislike of onions and peppers.
This is seriously tragic.

You can't eat good Italian food. Tragedy.

Kyoufu

Here's my own Hatcher post:

Never seen the Godfather, any of the LOTRs, ET, Close Encounters, The Wire, The Sopranos.
Can't eat tomatoes or mushrooms.
Have a strong dislike of onions and peppers.

This is the worst thing I've read today. So much wrong. :(

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Arsenal couldn't even score against this Villa team a few weeks ago.

It's a great win for Chelsea but merely by more goals than expected. Villa were always going to lose, they let Chelsea do as they pleased.

Wilbur

Banned
I don't think The Wire is for everyone.

I forced myself through the first few episodes.

First 9 episodes were slow but I stuck with it and then it just fucking hit me. For the next 50 episodes I was mesmerised. Then on rewatch I loved the first 9 episodes.

Deadwood only took me one episode to get into, Breaking Bad was really good first series and then I didn't like the second series, but from then on its been good. Boardwalk was really slow for like 7 eps and then has been great since.

Sopranos season one has been entertaining but not god tier yet. Need to start on the second one aha

Found a Deadwood boxset for like £20 in Sainsbury's. I'm always put off though by the opinion that it ended before it had the chance to end properly

Football cuts into a lot of my leisure time which I'd otherwise spend catching up with these things. About 8 hours on Saturdays and 4 hours on Sundays, then 2 hours every other Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday

Slizz

Sopranos came out before the Wire IIRC so it was the god-tier bench mark until the Wire.

Sopranos is good but the Wire shits on it.

Arnie

Just seen this gif on the Guardian, everyone's probably seen it but I hadn't. Messi aged seven.

siLEX.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Any way of watching HBO shows without buying them on DVD? No chance of it ever coming to Netflix?

HBO Go, but you need to have a subscription.

If you're averse to DVDs in general, then mehhhhh. But trust me, 20 quid is a bargain. It's almost 40 hours of TV perfection

Lightning

Banned
Arsenal couldn't even score against this Villa team a few weeks ago.

It's a great win for Chelsea but merely by more goals than expected. Villa were always going to lose, they let Chelsea do as they pleased.
What is your obsession bringing up arsenal negatively all the time? This same Villa side beat Liverpool at Anfield last week.

And we all know arsenals attack lacks firepower are you going to beat the dead horse every chance? You should be focusing on the shortcomings of your own shit side rather then be so concerned about pointing out ours every chance you get. Because it doesn't matter how much we suck when you're worse.

dc89

But neither hold a candle to Salazar's deranged RAWK ramblings, complete with tumblr gif.

haha!

Can I just say before I go to football:

"It's most dangerous thing I've seen on a football field for years. He could've been killed and I think the FA has got to look at it"

roy-keane_1342720c.jpg

What. A. JT.

Right, bye bye. #prayfordc #saynotoheadingtheball

Clegg

haha!

Can I just say before I go to football:

"It's most dangerous thing I've seen on a football field for years. He could've been killed and I think the FA has got to look at it"

What. A. JT.

Right, bye bye. #prayfordc #saynotoheadingtheball

Do you even read this thread?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Usho posts about Arsenal more than Spurs lol

I really don't. But when Chelsea beat somebody 8-0, trolling the neighbours helps soften the blow a bit.

All the top 4 chasers have been horridly inconsistent and some mild ribbing really shouldn't get people so worked up. It's not my fault Arsenal couldn't score against Villa, are totally toothless up front and relying on refereeing decisions to scrape wins at home at the moment. I suppose Arsenal fans can take solace in the fact that Gervinho is still better than Ronnie Stam.

Yen

But neither hold a candle to Salazar's deranged RAWK ramblings, complete with tumblr gif.

I wonder what goes through Sally's head when he finds these gifs. "Oh yeah, what a great gif of Alex Morgan tying up her hair, I MUST POST THIS TO GAF!"

Arnie

Fair play to James Arthur, too, once he got his platinum single he urged people to go out and buy the Hillsborough single to make it number one. Didn't watch the X Factor so I was prepared to just cast the guy off as a cunt but I'm now oddly quite fond of him.

Met some guy who I used to know last night who claimed to be writing songs for James Arthur, amongst other people. He was a bit of a washout singer/songwriter, but I still didn't believe him. Cunt, too. Used to go round his house in primary school because he had a half pipe in his garden.

dc89

Fair play to James Arthur, too, once he got his platinum single he urged people to go out and buy the Hillsborough single to make it number one. Didn't watch the X Factor so I was prepared to just cast the guy off as a cunt but I'm now oddly at ease with him.

Yeah that was a classy move. Fair play to the lad.

Lightning

Banned
I really don't. But when Chelsea beat somebody 8-0, trolling the neighbours helps soften the blow a bit.

All the top 4 chasers have been horridly inconsistent and some mild ribbing really shouldn't get people so worked up. It's not my fault Arsenal couldn't score against Villa, are totally toothless up front and relying on refereeing decisions to scrape wins at home at the moment. I suppose Arsenal fans can take solace in the fact that Gervinho is still better than Ronnie Stam.
No we can take solace that we are better than you despite all our shortcomings and failings we have always finished the season higher than you because no matter how much we fail you guys suck that much more. And as toothless as we are we still have scored more goals this season than you and conceeded fewer goals to boot.

Top Bottom