• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Scum

Speaking of Mass Effect, you can get 1 and 2 for £8.74 on Steam. But I have my fingers crossed for cheap FM2012...

Nope.

Liara + Tali

baleb5k16.png

Liara is boring as shit. She does fuck all except personify the emptiness of space. I bet she owns a Vita.

/Mass Effect rant

I have one more invite for DOTA 2 for Football-GAF, if anyone wants it :)
I planned to gift someone randomly, then realised I have none of your Steam IDs.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Life of Pi was a magical 3D experience. The movie itself is fine but the 3D and the scenery was gorgeous.

Clegg

I saw the Hobbit on Saturday.

Loved every second of it. There was maybe a bit too much filler but it didn't detract from my enjoyment of the film.

It looked a bit weird though. Like the scenes were shot through a slightly yellowish filter.

Arnie

Loved every second of it. There was maybe a bit too much filler but it didn't detract from my enjoyment of the film.

It looked a bit weird though. Like the scenes were shot through a slightly yellowish filter.

I really enjoyed it too, despite the slow start. Saw it in 2D mind, don't care for 3D in the slightest, and I've yet to hear anything positive about the 48fps.

kharma45

I don't care if Gangnam Style is old, the Anderson bit made me laugh

http://youtu.be/cGF-n21qdPo

Life of Pi was a magical 3D experience. The movie itself is fine but the 3D and the scenery was gorgeous.

Hmm... I hated the trailer but I'm still tempted for some reason.

Yeah way too much filler, could've cut a good half our off it.

Did you see it in HFR?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I fucking love Padoin now, and of course Simone is my first love. I remember when I was upset Pepe started over Krasic. Now I actively want us to change formations to suit him haha.

You can tell Padoin is very grateful he plays for Juve and relishes every opportunity. Giaccherini too: his mazy runs are surprisingly effective late in games. Saved our ass loads of times. I think these players benefit greatly from being surrounded by top quality players. They give them the space to grow and they help us out massively.

Padoin makes me laugh I like him. I like all our versatile workhorses <3

I think they remind Conte of himself. :p

Hmm... I hated the trailer but I'm still tempted for some reason.

I hated the trailer too.

Salvadora

The technology has the potential to be I agree but not until the CG catches up, and the same for some of the sets in the film.

The problems didn't take away from my experience to be honest, they are just small stumbles. You will be blown away by 48FPS Arnie.

kharma45

Fuck sake, now I have to see it again.

If it means anything I didn't like it. I got used to it but I feel it detracted from the film by highlighting some poor CG and made a lot of the sets looks like sets. For me it added nothing to the film but took plenty away.

kharma45

What is all this 48fps 60fps stuff.

Somebody explain to me in a simple way how it makes a practical difference to enjoying a movie.

They doubled the frame rate from 24 to 48 with The Hobbit to reduce motion blur and flicker found in films, and also to add a heightened sense of reality to films but I found with The Hobbit that it made it feel too lifelike thus breaking the suspension of disbelief that you need in a fantasy film.

Salvadora

The real shame is that the negative reviews of 48FPS and the disappointing box office performance of The Hobbit mean that it won't be adopted like 3D was. It makes me sad.

kharma45

The real shame is that the negative reviews of 48FPS and the disappointing box office performance of The Hobbit mean that it won't be adopted like 3D was. It makes me sad.

I'd be curious to see 48p in 2D to see how it differs from the 3D presentation, hope the BR offers that option.

Top Bottom